Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I know stardust. Im just saying it seems to be a catch all reply here lately. Not trying to dog on you or anything.

I didn't get that impression; I was letting others know that there's more outfits like these which were exclusive to EU Home.

I agree that there should be more transparency with item availability.

D-Nitrate wrote:

Where on Alphazone?

Using their search option for cow or reptile did not come up with any costume as described.

Asheruc already answered that.

Adjective, not noun.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 11 of 46 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: The halloween stuff in acorn park is it Limited? Not the acorn points stuff the other stuff

Oct 26, 2013

It's not like you can't just player inspect someone after halloween if you miss out on something lol

Message 12 of 46 (314 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

Oct 26, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Where on Alphazone?

Using their search option for cow or reptile did not come up with any costume as described.

Asheruc already answered that.

Adjective, not noun. 

In typical StarDust fashion you have a way of making it sound like you are helping without helping at all.

As for Asheruc's comment about it being in the EU Alter Ego, if you actually checked Alphazone you would know there are lots of different tabs in the Alter Ego listing - and as I said the names did not come up in a search.

If you really wanted to be helpful, you would either list the actual names of the items thus be able to find them in a search, or like many people on this forum that do like to help others, actually post a link and or pics of the actual items - thus also preventing these kind of silly back and forth posts that just waste people's time... Ain't nobawdy gat time for dat.

So back to square one, does anyone know where these items are on Alphazone?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 46 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 26, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

does anyone know where these items are on Alphazone?

Yes.

Message 14 of 46 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

does anyone know where these items are on Alphazone?

Yes. 

edit: inflammatory content removed

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 15 of 46 (300 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Do you have pics of these?

All of them are on AlphaZone. 

Where on Alphazone?

I'm unsure about the reptile outfit, but I know this cowgirl outfit came out in the EU region only and is available in the Alter Ego store. I think this might be the one that is being brought up.

CowgirlBundle.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 46 (287 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

It's not like you can't just player inspect someone after halloween if you miss out on something lol

Some don't like to share.  :catsad:

Message 17 of 46 (283 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 26, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

That's correct to degree. Items purchased in a bundle may appear as unavailable.

Message 18 of 46 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Oct 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Do you have pics of these?

All of them are on AlphaZone. 

Where on Alphazone?

I'm unsure about the reptile outfit, but I know this cowgirl outfit came out in the EU region only and is available in the Alter Ego store. I think this might be the one that is being brought up.

CowgirlBundle.png

That's it.. Just bought it for 1.49

Message 19 of 46 (262 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Scary-Go-Round Screenshot 15_50 AM 10_25_2013.jpg

Here's some of the stuff i brought all ready!

the wand!

Death! He's 1.99 same as the werewolf companion from that store!

this I brought

I got the wizard place like 2 halloween agos when it was on sale. Anyway glittering sand rewards

the werewolf companion! Allso park rewards,the pumkin seat and floor thing are reward and the clock on the wall. The werewolr outfit sortof a reward, but the werewolf statue and you get it

the girl wand and wizard hat! Now you getting what Im talking about!?

can you see the stars comminf from the wand? Smiling jack companion last reward fron beach

I got more and will put up some more

DON'T SHUT DOWN HOME!!
Message 20 of 46 (251 Views)