Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: The guys' sitting pose needs to change

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Just don't let them get to you. Be the mature by not being raddled by their antics.

Guys do this for attention. When they don't get any, they move on to find someone who will give them attention.

Message 11 of 27 (225 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jan 2, 2013

The Home people were dumb for allowing this to happen for so long, until these features came out.  

They've must of been aware what the little pervs on were doing.  

It was kinda wrong on their part they didn't do anything up until now when the new features came out.  

You try to enjoy home but then some perv has to ruin it and stick their face in your stuff, not cool.  

They should've blocked that move long time ago and prevented that from happening.  

Message 12 of 27 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Jan 2, 2013
This really used to bother me. I was so upset one time, my hands were actually shaking. That was when I decided I needed a break from Home, so I took a month off.
Now I just let them perve on my pixels. I genuinely do not care, and if they are bothering me, then everyone else is getting a break.
Message 13 of 27 (210 Views)
Sackboy
414 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I would've removed all sitting without furniture & the dances that involve groin thrusts....

Message 14 of 27 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jan 2, 2013

This is just the way it is in Home, if the change the sitting pose they will take advantage of other poses, dances, or locomotions. I just got the Silent Clown today and was playing around with the mimic animations on it. I did Who Put This Wall Here? and accidentally buried my face into some guy's crotch while waiting for free poker. Admittedly I did it on accident and that action is only for the female Silent Clown, but pervs will be pervs. It's better to just ignore them.

Message 15 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

Jewel_fox wrote:

I should not have to switch genders every time I get up to get a sandwich, and people shouldn't be able to do this, period. This is a technical problem requiring a technical solution.

Stop getting up to get a sandwich...

If your grievance about this "technical problem" is actually legitimate (which this doesn't strike me as so) placing the user on Ignore, you will not see the user doing that anymore.

Jewel_fox wrote:

I've been harassed this way multiple times, and I can't report it because it's not like the report sends a video recording.

Report the user if you feel they are breaking the rules. When you report the user, it takes a screenshot. No need for a video demonstration of the event. A picture suffices.

Message 16 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Re: The guys' sitting pose puts their faces between my legs

Jan 2, 2013

Jewel_fox wrote:

While I'm sitting on a chair or other seat.

I've been harassed this way multiple times, and I can't report it because it's not like the report sends a video recording.

I'd like to know what action Support will take to resolve this issue, which I'm pretty sure a lot of other women are facing since the only thing I did to provoke it was have a female avatar.

Actually when you hit the Report button, it does take a screen shot as well as capture your chat log to send to moderation.  So you need to make sure the offending party is in the center of your view when hitting that button.  Also, you can click on that user's name and scroll down to "Ignore", which will turn the offender away from you, and puts distance between the 2 of you.  That only happens on your screen though, everyone else will still see them performing their perv act.  This feature wasn't thought out at all when designed, but feel free to use it.  DG 

Posted Image
Message 17 of 27 (130 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Just walk away its very easy or just let it go what can you do? you think there going to take away the pose good luck

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Message 18 of 27 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
297 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Another trick that works is going into a shop using your navigator, causing your avatar to vanish from their sight... The logic behind it is that they will see you poofed and they will move on to another "victim"

Message 19 of 27 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Jan 2, 2013

AzureBonds wrote:
This really used to bother me. I was so upset one time, my hands were actually shaking. That was when I decided I needed a break from Home, so I took a month off.
Now I just let them perve on my pixels. I genuinely do not care, and if they are bothering me, then everyone else is getting a break.

My thoughts exactly, it use to bother me but in the big picture, Who cares what some pixel dude does to some pixel gal.Actually by ignoring them they depart soon enough, displeased with your lack of response....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 27 (140 Views)
0 Likes