PS3 4 LIFE
Message 21 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Re: The funny thing about HOME / AWARDS --- MUST READ

Apr 9, 2007

zalphaOmega wrote:
There's going to be an imaginary world in which I have an imaginary house where I will put the imaginary awards I won performing imaginary tasks as an imaginary person in a completely different imaginary world. So if you're wondering what separates a hobby from psychosis, the answer is "about 600 bucks."

So, in essence, the Trophy is an indicator of how you've squandered your life. When you're on your deathbed, instead of having to agonize over each poor choice and missed opportunity in your life, you can just check your imaginary thrphy room. "87 trophies," you'll scream, gripping the bed frame with the last of your strength. "I lived a hollow pastiche of an existence!"

Thoughts?

What do you want developers to do? Send us a 6' tall 24k gold statue? I personally don't think thats in their budget.

If you were smart enough to read this sentence forward, put it in your sig.
Message 22 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Apr 9, 2007

NewBlood wrote:

G.R.A.W. wrote:

SixxPack wrote:

ZeroMiss wrote:
Sometimes real life sucks

true some times it does

Wow... some of you guys need help... Real life sucks when you don't do anything to make it better! why? because no one is gonna do it for you.
Message 23 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2810 posts

Apr 9, 2007

G.R.A.W. wrote:

SixxPack wrote:

ZeroMiss wrote:
Sometimes real life sucks

Photobucket
Message 24 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 9, 2007

Major_Nono wrote:

zalphaOmega wrote:
There's going to be an imaginary world in which I have an imaginary house where I will put the imaginary awards I won performing imaginary tasks as an imaginary person in a completely different imaginary world. So if you're wondering what separates a hobby from psychosis, the answer is "about 600 bucks."

So, in essence, the Trophy is an indicator of how you've squandered your life. When you're on your deathbed, instead of having to agonize over each poor choice and missed opportunity in your life, you can just check your imaginary thrphy room. "87 trophies," you'll scream, gripping the bed frame with the last of your strength. "I lived a hollow pastiche of an existence!"

Thoughts?

What do you want developers to do? Send us a 6' tall 24k gold statue? I personally don't think thats in their budget.

That doesn't sound too bad
Message 25 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

Apr 10, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

Major_Nono wrote:

zalphaOmega wrote:

Thoughts?

--> That doesn't sound too bad

Smiley Surprised Looks like some companies are going to have to make a few more loans than planned.

If you were smart enough to read this sentence forward, put it in your sig.
Message 26 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Apr 10, 2007

zalphaOmega wrote:

Thoughts?

well it's a lot more interesting than xlive awards. Hey, why play games at all? I'm squandering my life playing in an imaginary place as an imaginary thing. LOL, you silly marketing shiller, you're so silly, or are you a plain troll?
Message 27 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 10, 2007
Most people play video games to do things we can't do in real life, like me...

I can't blow an alien to bits with a rocket launcher in real life...
I can't speed at 200 m.p.h along a deadly canyon edge in real life...
and I cant jump onto a dragon and spew fireballs at opposing armies in real life

Message 28 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 11, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:
Most people play video games to do things we can't do in real life, like me...

I can't blow an alien to bits with a rocket launcher in real life...
I can't speed at 200 m.p.h along a deadly canyon edge in real life...
and I cant jump onto a dragon and spew fireballs at opposing armies in real life

You can't steal a car, kill hundreds of people mercilessly, or spray police cars with hundred of bullets in real life. Well I suppose you could, but the results would be much more regrettable. That's what GTA IV is for, baby!
Message 29 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Apr 11, 2007

consolecrusader wrote:

zalphaOmega wrote:

Thoughts?

Don't be jealous xbot boy maybe MS will respond to Sony with something interesting like Home JUST FOR YOU!

LMAOOOO!!!! Exactly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 30 of 34 (21 Views)
0 Likes