Aug 22 2012
By: Keara22HI Survivor 2284 posts

The ULTIMATE Man Cave

[ Edited ]
7 replies 313 views Edited Aug 22, 2012

Creating the perfect 'man cave' for a grandson!  So - young  males - would YOU live in something like this?

NOTES:  You need to watch this 'full screen' to really see all the details.

And, I have to reshoot this - I screwed up the Gamma and it got washed out.   So, if there are things I should have included in this, here's your chance to suggest changes!

Message 1 of 8 (313 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: The ULTIMATE Man Cave

Aug 22, 2012

Lol... I must say, since Home obviously appeals to that demographic, I have seen quite a few BluePrint man-caves! I'd say you're right on track with the music room and F1-Racing garage!

But where's the Midway beer fridge (perhaps not a Granny-approved suggestion? Hmm. I suppose it depends on the age of the grandkids)? And I have to admit, the boy-toy that seems to be at the top of the list for many man-caves is a fully decked out arcade (although I noticed you do have one room with a game). Nice call on the multiple TV screens... that's a MUST. I'd almost be tempted to create a circular room out of the glass walls, then line it with those circular TV screens... boys would probably love that!

Other testosterone-type suggestions: Hmm, what about a medieval throne and weapons room? Or a small haunted house in the back yard, perfect for the fraternity fundraiser (hey, better yet, why not turn the whole place into a frat-house?).

Wow, I bet you're having a ton of fun doing this.

Message 2 of 8 (249 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Wow, those are some great ideas!  I will definitely implement some of those.

Message 3 of 8 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Needs a room for those smoking sessions.. Also granny.. Some flashy neon signs or a place to get your groove on!
- Restless Dreams.
Message 4 of 8 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

Hey Granny, lol  ... That was awesome.  By the way, Granny do you know where I can upload a movie that is an hour long?  Very important to me to find out. 

Love the MAN CAVE.

Message 5 of 8 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I don't know for sure about YouTube limits on size but I heard there are some.  Meanwhile, for moving files around, I have to use Filezilla.  These machinimas eat up genormus amounts of RAM just for starters.  I have a new tower coming from Dell, built to order, with 32 RAM because my little lap-tops and even my big iMac fall over like a fainting goat sometimes when I am trying to move a finished product.

Message 6 of 8 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11630 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Keara22HI wrote:

I don't know for sure about YouTube limits on size but I heard there are some.  Meanwhile, for moving files around, I have to use Filezilla.  These machinimas eat up genormus amounts of RAM just for starters.  I have a new tower coming from Dell, built to order, with 32 RAM because my little lap-tops and even my big iMac fall over like a fainting goat sometimes when I am trying to move a finished product.

Not to derail this thread, but, You mean 32 GB??

Message 7 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2432 posts

Aug 25, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Keara22HI wrote:

Not to derail this thread, but, You mean 32 GB??

I hope so, because 32 MB would be totally useless. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8 (90 Views)
0 Likes