Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: The Top Crime Spots on HOME

Dec 23, 2009

I know of some Crime spots too!

There is L.A. and Compton, California! Crime happens in people's Home too! XD

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Dec 23, 2009

Violence and crime on Home?  Oh, right.  The same crime that the Lawman vest supposedly handled before it's release to our inventory. 

Message 12 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Dec 23, 2009

Shadyknot wrote:
Sorry to break it to ya but this break down couldnt be further from the truth. First off Central Plaza is the NUMBER 1 hot spot for losers, no questions asked. Secondly the mall is right up there too cuz just like in the real world thats where the childrens like to congregate. Singstar and Ratchet and Clank would follow next in line int thetrouble maker department. If you havnt noticed all of these places mentioned have a dance floor. Really ? Really ? Godfather as #, really? Thats ludicrous at best, i wouldnt even entertain the idewa of putting this space on the list. I'm there a lot and is a gurlfriend of mine and 9.9 out of 10 times no one bothers us there. You also put Sodium one there, again i say really ? Didint realize the space existed long enough to judge that losers hang there maybe its been around longer for you. And finally you didnt even put Drakes on the list at all. Sorry boss that list is extremely flawed. 

This.  I'm not exactly sure what the OP is going for, but if I were to make a list of the worst places in Home it would look like this.  Which is a shame really, because I enjoy dancing and the like when people aren't bothering me every minute.  And Home knows I love shopping.

Message 13 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Dec 23, 2009

jordanm13 wrote:

... Below are the top places on Home that have most Violence.

Somebody needs to do something about this I understand that the MOD are very busy but they are suppose to keep Home safe.

Violence?  Are they game launching Tekken 6?

Message Edited by Scourge003 on 12-23-2009 02:40 PM
Message 14 of 46 (5 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1262 posts

Dec 23, 2009

BurbeRy_TouCh420 wrote:
Really this thread is waste of space. So you waste your time on Home to go "police" everyone else's life? I don't understand how you want to report someone because YOU went looking for them for "violations". If the person or persons aren't speaking directly to you or at you, why are you so concerned? How to you get violate in an online world? If you every little thing offends you then that is sad and you shouldn't be on Home. I just block people or ignore them if they bother me and you should do the same. You waste the MODS time with irrelevant clutter. You are not the Home Police and basically you want to be a online tattle tale.
Message Edited by BurbeRy_TouCh420 on 12-23-2009 02:05 PM
Message Edited by BurbeRy_TouCh420 on 12-23-2009 02:12 PM

Ditto . T/Y person with reason. I wished i could duplicate you and send hundreds of you onto Home at a time to rub this off on ppl.

GamerIndepth.net!
Message 15 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Dec 23, 2009
please you like shopping... i have more items then every1 prob.... sorry about getting off topic but just wanted to say that
Message 16 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Dec 23, 2009

boyisty112 wrote:
please you like shopping... i have more items then every1 prob.... sorry about getting off topic but just wanted to say that

Message 17 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Dec 23, 2009
Reading this post wasted 16 seconds of my life that I will never get back... Bummerz! Let's try to have some fun people! Use the mute button, why waste everyones time reporting people for silly infractions... IDK whatevz.
Message 18 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Dec 23, 2009
Message 19 of 46 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
835 posts

Dec 23, 2009