May 29 2007
By: Chants Fender Bender 3705 posts

The Things I Would Want In Home

2 replies 4 views Edited May 29, 2007
Here's some things.

Apartments
-Have the ability to build more levels to your apartment, upstairs, rooftop, ect.
-Put in a pool in the backyard.
-Get to choose whether you want a patio, or deck in you backyard.

Lobbies
-Lobbies get decorated around the holidays, such as having a Christmas tree in the lobby.
-Main lobby, game room, and cinema all connected through hallways would be nice, teleporting would still be available for the lazy people.
-Game developers have their own lobbies, such as major companies like Rockstar Games. For example the lobby could be a GTA theme for one week, and a Bully theme for the next.
-Mods should be placed in each lobby to make Home a nice place for people to socialize, rather than flame each other.

More to com3
Message 1 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Re: The Things I Would Want In Home

May 29, 2007

Playstation Expert wrote:
Here's some things.

Apartments
-Have the ability to build more levels to your apartment, upstairs, rooftop, ect.
Doubt it, otherwise what would be the point of buying a bigger apartment, when you can just upgrade your current.
-Put in a pool in the backyard.
Possible, but swimming hasn't been announced yet, so what would be the point?
-Get to choose whether you want a patio, or deck in you backyard.

Lobbies
-Lobbies get decorated around the holidays, such as having a Christmas tree in the lobby.
I'll suspect that's more than likely. Means they can advertise their games on the banners more as well
-Main lobby, game room, and cinema all connected through hallways would be nice, teleporting would still be available for the lazy people.
In the GDC video, the person is seen walking through a tunnel to access the arcade section from the main lobby
-Game developers have their own lobbies, such as major companies like Rockstar Games. For example the lobby could be a GTA theme for one week, and a Bully theme for the next.
Was announced at GDC, that companies could have their own spaces
-Mods should be placed in each lobby to make Home a nice place for people to socialize, rather than flame each other.

More to com3

Message 2 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Re: The Things I Would Want In Home

May 29, 2007
-The abillity to send messages over Sony Ericssons.

-Also, to use Bluetooth headsets to talk over the phone.
 -Oh, and to listen to music on your PS3 wherever you are with your virtual Ericsson.
 -And to have the ability to download different cell phones on the PS store.
Image Hosting
Message 3 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes