Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: The Romantisizer" from Juggernaut Games

Feb 7, 2013

Well... after going through my active items... I dont think there are any other than these three that give special animations to those that click on them.  Unless you want to include Juggernaughts Snowball Pile active item, but I did test that out and the Romantisizer works with it.  So it looks like the issue is only when it is placed in a space with either the Essence of Winds or Tides.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 21 of 25 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Hi everyone,

Sorry about this! We've located the issue and we are uploading a fix now, so hopefully it will be available for you soon. Apologies for the slow response, I missed this thread somehow.

Thanks,

Elena

Juggernaut Games

Message 22 of 25 (141 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hi everyone,

Sorry about this! We've located the issue and we are uploading a fix now, so hopefully it will be available for you soon. Apologies for the slow response, I missed this thread somehow.

Thanks,

Elena

Juggernaut Games

To their credit, they, she responded to my PM immediaitely and Im amazed how fast you all found a fix!  This is just one of the many reasons Jeggernaught is my favorite developer for Home.

BTW Elena also sent me a message and it looks like they will be able to shrink the interference area of the Essence of Winds to the same or close to the Essence of Tides, making it possible to place it inside a lot more spaces.  You all are the best, Thank you!

I only wish Sony would operate Home, fix issues, and communicate with us in the same way you and many of the third party developers do for us Home users.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 23 of 25 (101 Views)
Juggernaut Developer
102 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know that the fixes for the Romantisizer will be published next Wednesday. (3/6)

Thanks for your patience!

<3

Juggernaut

Message 24 of 25 (62 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Jugbot_One wrote:

Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know that the fixes for the Romantisizer will be published next Wednesday. (3/6)

Thanks for your patience!

<3

Juggernaut

Great news!... Does this also mean the Essence of Winds update (safe volume area made smaller like the Essence of Tides so it can be used in more spaces) will be published next week?

If so, I can't wait to revisit some of my old spaces... Now if only Sony would fix the item folder issue that keeps removing favorites and moving items in and out of storage each time we reload Home. *sigh*

Or add a much needed 2nd storage folder so we can finally place items we rarely if ever use in storage without getting them mixed in with items we still use but are forced into the current storage folder due to limits of the normal folders. *double sigh*

"Like it never happened"

Message 25 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes