Oct 23 2013
By: smokingpistol Welcoming Committee 9496 posts

The Rise Of Video Game Content in Home

24 replies 621 views Edited Oct 23, 2013
Thank you SCEA for the Ratchet & Clank Statue in Pier Park. Thank you also for the Killzone: Shadows Fall statue in the Hub. Believe it or not, we are all gamers and I am sure lots appreciate it. Exception being these both have no rewards. Home users need rewards. It is the main driving force in traffic most times surely and would only help your promos.
Diablo outfits were a huge step in the right direction as I see many wearing the content in world, PLEASE bring more outfits from other Playstation games, and apartments and furniture as well. Rewards for promos ALWAYS (like in EU) though is a must.
Support Forums
Message 1 of 25 (621 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: The Rise Of Video Game Content in Home

Oct 23, 2013
I wouldn't even mind purchasable content at this point. Just give us something...anything
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 2 of 25 (611 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4367 posts

Oct 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
I wouldn't even mind purchasable content at this point. Just give us something...anything

Agreed.  No disrespect to Smokingpistols enthusiasm, but I'm sorry I can't get excited about some statues.   And as far as trailers and slide shows - I can see those more easily, more quickly, and in much higher resolution online.

The fact that anyone would get excited about just a couple game related statues in Home, just shows how bad things have gotten in Home regarding having game related content.

Yes, EU Home clearly get's a great deal more game related content than NA Home, but even they are not exactly overflowing with game related content.

The fact that Sony wont even promote Home (in any region) by adding unlockable Home content in their own games, just shows how little they care - and until that changes, how can we expect any of the other game devs to take Home seriously.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 25 (582 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

Oct 23, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you SCEA for the Ratchet & Clank Statue in Pier Park. I already posted before this OP was createdThank you also for the Killzone: Shadows Fall statue in the Hub. Believe it or not, we are all gamers and I am sure lots appreciate it. Exception being these both have no rewards. Home users need rewards. It is the main driving force in traffic most times surely and would only help your promos. 
Diablo outfits were a huge step in the right direction as I see many wearing the content in world, You forgot Deadly Premontion and Forsaken Planet (believe it or not. its a video game by LOOT) PLEASE bring more outfits from other Playstation games, and apartments and furniture as well. Rewards for promos ALWAYS (like in EU) though is a must.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 25 (561 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

al2009man wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you SCEA for the Ratchet & Clank Statue in Pier Park. I already posted before this OP was createdThank you also for the Killzone: Shadows Fall statue in the Hub. Believe it or not, we are all gamers and I am sure lots appreciate it. Exception being these both have no rewards. Home users need rewards. It is the main driving force in traffic most times surely and would only help your promos. 
Diablo outfits were a huge step in the right direction as I see many wearing the content in world, You forgot Deadly Premontion and Forsaken Planet (believe it or not. its a video game by LOOT) PLEASE bring more outfits from other Playstation games, and apartments and furniture as well. Rewards for promos ALWAYS (like in EU) though is a must.

That's nice and all but we want content from big games, that people have heard of. No offense to LOOT or anything. A few items from an app game isn't much to brag about.

And I didn't even know what Deadly Premonition was until I saw the announcment for EU awhile ago.

Message 5 of 25 (552 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

Oct 23, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

al2009man wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

That's nice and all but we want content from big games, that people have head of. No offense to LOOT or anything. A few items from an app game isn't much to brag about.

And I didn't even know what Deadly Premonition was until I saw the announcment for EU awhile ago.

aka you want AAA titles...

Cliché.

btw Forsaken Planet is also on PC...and OUYA

Message 6 of 25 (544 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3775 posts

Oct 23, 2013

al2009man wrote:

aka you want AAA titles... 

Cliché.

btw Forsaken Planet is also on PC...and OUYA

Lol because a lot of people know what an OUYA is.

Foresaken Planet is more for casual gamers. Which is fine, nothing wrong with casual gamers or content from that game. But I'm pretty sure most of Home's gamer userbase are hardcore gamers, which would like items from "cliché" AAA titles. I would kill for some Battlefield 4 content, even if it was just a t-shirt.

Message 7 of 25 (530 Views)
I Only Post Everything
555 posts

Oct 23, 2013
I think the question for this should be: can I play this game on a PlayStation device (be it PS3, PS4, Vita, PSP)? Currently, Forsaken Planet the game is not available in the PlayStation ecosystem.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 25 (524 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
I think the question for this should be: can I play this game on a PlayStation device (be it PS3, PS4, Vita, PSP)? Currently, Forsaken Planet the game is not available in the PlayStation ecosystem.

Still Forsaken Planet is a good game, I played it some on my computer ^_^. It was made by Loot.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 25 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:

LOOT did say a while ago they going to bring it to PlayStation.Mobile (PlayStation Certifield Devices and PS VIta) same with Stream via Stream Greenlight

https://www.facebook.com/ForsakenPlanet/posts/374523175981112

Message 10 of 25 (494 Views)
0 Likes