Highlighted
Oct 31 2009
By: kmg90 Sackboy 593 posts

The Results from the Rally will determin the future of playstation home (PDA)

13 replies 1 views Edited Oct 31, 2009

This is on the News Screen on the PDA

"The Results of this rally will determine the future of Playstation Home"

Well I say kill these events until a reasonable server size is established! 64 avatars oer server very medicoreand UNACCEPTABLE for "hosting" public events

What a fun community! the events are so rewarding uninviting I gave up hanging with my real friends at their holloween party (i bet they would actually show up and bring fun rewards)

Yes lets reward some the people who are in a one random server and screw the rest who stayed up later, put off other plans.... 

Message Edited by kmg90 on 10-30-2009 11:42 PM
Message Edited by kmg90 on 10-30-2009 11:42 PM
Message Edited by kmg90 on 10-30-2009 11:43 PM
Message Edited by kmg90 on 10-30-2009 11:45 PM
~Kyle G~
Message 2 of 14 (1 View)
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Re: The Results from the Rally will determin the future of playstation home (PDA

Oct 31, 2009
I'm so confused.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Re: The Results from the Rally will determin the future of playstation home (PDA

Oct 31, 2009
a server will be chosen at random, your chances depend on how many particapants are there....how do people not understand that?  it's like a sweepstakes
I miss cyd Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
593 posts

Oct 31, 2009
Why call it a rally than Just call it the zombie Sweepstakes Bash or ect
~Kyle G~
Message 4 of 14 (1 View)
Fender Bender
4412 posts

Oct 31, 2009
Then instead of calling them "events" they should be called "sweepstakes" so people won't feel as if they wasted their time for nothing. Events are supposed to be fun but all the "events" in Home look like the exact same thing that happens every day.
Message 5 of 14 (1 View)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Oct 31, 2009

I think if they are to have such events, then they need to have a dedicated server for the

event. It's way to confusing and frustrating to end up in a random server and left to

wonder.. I'm I early? am I late? am I the only one?..

Photobucket
Message 6 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Oct 31, 2009

crunchMONKY78 wrote:

I think if they are to have such events, then they need to have a dedicated server for the

event. It's way to confusing and frustrating to end up in a random server and left to

That's why Friends are important! Time to band together to make your instamnce, THE instance!
Message 7 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
593 posts

Oct 31, 2009

cbeyond wrote:

crunchMONKY78 wrote:

That's why Friends are important! Time to band together to make your instamnce, THE instance!

That makes it even more unfair and is just plain cheating

~Kyle G~
Message 8 of 14 (1 View)
Sackboy
491 posts

Re: The Results from the Rally will determin the future of playstation home

Oct 31, 2009

I WAS IN A SERVER WITH THREE GUIDES IN IT AND CHRONOSVIPER SAID HE WAS GOING TO ANOTHER SERVER BECAUSE ALL THREE WERE THERE. SO THEY ALL LEFT..... THEY DIDN'T EVEN TEXT THE CROWD OR INTERACT WITH ANYBODY BUT WITH EACH OTHER. I SPENT A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY ON MY OUTFITS AND IT SEEMS LIKE THE EVENT MADE IT LIKE A WASTE, NOT THAT I BOUGHT THEM FOR THE EVENT THIS YEAR BUT FOR NEXT HALLOWEEN. 

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE EVENTS IN JP, VERY COOL MUSIC AND HOMEJAPAN34 WAS THE BEST AND IS A REAL MOD NOT A VOLUNTEER. HE WAS SETTING IT OFF EVERY NIGHT, DANCING, TEXTING, AND JUST ACTING A FOOL AND IT WAS GREAT... IT WAS AN EVENT UNLIKE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE IN THE US. AT LEAST I KNOW JP HAS IT DOWN RIGHT... Robot Sad 

Message 9 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
593 posts

Oct 31, 2009
So what are the results from this "event" "rally" "rigged sweepstakes"
~Kyle G~
Message 10 of 14 (1 View)
0 Likes