Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 15, 2012
Geeeeez i want that ultimate tank so bad.. i just cant spend $20 on it.. i could buy up to 4 games at that price. Very awesome item but it looks like im not going to have the privilege of owning one. Make you a deal digi leis.. large tank 6.99, cylinder tank 9.99, ultimate bundle 12.99 and i will be all over this item. And i know several others that would jump in right behind me. Just a thought tho.. Think about it. Price aside i love this concept.
Message 81 of 119 (307 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I bought the ultimate aquarium bundle and i got the tank but none of the things that are spose to come with it, and when i resize it the blue outline stays the full size so i cant fit it in my appartment even the ps mansion, lol.

any 1 else having this problem?

Message 82 of 119 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Cloud-xviii wrote:

I bought the ultimate aquarium bundle and i got the tank but none of the things that are spose to come with it, and when i resize it the blue outline stays the full size so i cant fit it in my appartment even the ps mansion, lol.

I also bought the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle. It is supposed to come with the Ultimate Size Tank, the Finding Fish pack and the Under the Water deco pack. You might want to contact (email) techsupport at digitalleisure.com if you don't have those.

Message 83 of 119 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Cloud-xviii wrote:

I also bought the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle. It is supposed to come with the Ultimate Size Tank, the Finding Fish pack and the Under the Water deco pack. You might want to contact (email) techsupport at digitalleisure.com if you don't have those.

Cool will do thanks.

Does the blue outline of the fish tank shrink when you shrink the fish tank?

Message 84 of 119 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Cloud-xviii wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

Cloud-xviii wrote:

Cool will do thanks.

Does the blue outline of the fish tank shrink when you shrink the fish tank?

Unfortunately it does not shrink, it's just a limitation of home right now until Sony updates this. As soon as it's possible, we will be updating this.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 85 of 119 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Yaksippa wrote:

Just picked up the ultimate pack.....Slightly disapointed in that the tank in the store looked much better....( with the black borders )

I would have liked to see a bit more realism......ie; fish that swim in schools, and at different speeds/ hights based on species....

The cloning is nice but I can not seem to put two unique tanks in one space for whatever reason.....Help!!!

In order to add more functionality like that we would need to use many more furniture slots to account for more code.
Fish do swim at different speeds and are different sizes.
You cannot have 2 unique tanks of the same size in the same space, it's just a limitation of Home. You can only have 2 unique tanks of different sizes in the same room. You can have 2 unique tanks of the same size in 2 different scenes

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 86 of 119 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 20, 2012
it's just a limitation of Home.

This is why sony needs to do a major core update to home
Message 87 of 119 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I thought the ultimate fish tank was spose to fit anywhere though it goes bigger and smaller but the safe zone stays full size might aswell of said heres a huge tank coz theres no point making it smaller, lol.

Message 88 of 119 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Cloud-xviii wrote:

I thought the ultimate fish tank was spose to fit anywhere though it goes bigger and smaller but the safe zone stays full size might aswell of said heres a huge tank coz theres no point making it smaller, lol.

We wanted to be able to adjust the collision and safe zones dynamically, but Home does not allow us to that that. We are working with Sony on this issue and we hope in a future update this will be possible.

Message 89 of 119 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

Cloud-xviii wrote:

That's not good to hear. Resizing is fine but if it takes the same amoung of physical space it's not really an advantage. The 33 slots are also a deterrent. That's why I personally would have considered a bundle with all sizes included to allow flexibility from a size and furniture slot perspective. 

Good to hear they are working on a potential fix. Sort of a similar issue with Blueprint where you can't save furniture layouts. Seems to need a core update to fix it. 

Message 90 of 119 (168 Views)
0 Likes