Gaming Beast
864 posts

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 11, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

When you say blocks are you talking about furniture slots?

Yes furniture slots, my mistake. They look like blocks to me lol.

Ok thank you! Smiley Happy

And I suspect the ultimate bundle includes all the tank sizes because it's scaleable. Is that a correct assumption or are the different sizes different items in your furniture inventory?

The ultimate tank bundle does not include all of the tanks. It is it's own tank. The different sizes are different itmes in your furniture inventory.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 51 of 119 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

The ultimate tank bundle does not include all of the tanks. It is it's own tank. The different sizes are different itmes in your furniture inventory.

I'm a bit confused then. 

Let me be sure if I understand this correctly. If I were to buy the Ultimate Bundle at 19.99 I would then get all of the tank sizes listed as separate items in my funiture inventory including the ultimate one. Correct? Or would we need to buy the other sizes separately? For example Loot sold it's TV bundle at 14.99 and it included all the TV sizes with the addition of a wall mount and wall mounted TV's as a bonus for bundle owners only. 

I really think that needs to be clarified before people go out and purchase these. I would want to be able to use an Ultimate Bundle lets say in one space but may want to use a smaller tank in another with fewer funiture slots. I wouldn't want to have to purchase the different sizes separately, would I? 

And I can't wait to see the Pet Shop by the way. I'm sure that is going to be really sweet. Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 119 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

This is what is inside the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle

1 Ultimate Tank

1 Pack of Fish

1 Pack of decorations

You must purchase all of the tanks seperately if you want all of the tanks. So if you want a small tank you must purchase the Small Aquarium Bundle. Then if you want the Ultimate Tank you must purchase the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle.

Here is a picture of the Ultimate Tank at it's maximum size. (NOTE:  the decorations and fish may not be  the ones that are included in the Bundle)

The Ultimate Tank

Sorry for the confusion. We know this aquarium was not included in the video.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 53 of 119 (377 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Thank you! 

Message 54 of 119 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Dec 11, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

1 Ultimate Tank

1 Pack of Fish

1 Pack of decorations

You must purchase all of the tanks seperately if you want all of the tanks. So if you want a small tank you must purchase the Small Aquarium Bundle. Then if you want the Ultimate Tank you must purchase the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle.

Here is a picture of the Ultimate Tank at it's maximum size. (NOTE:  the decorations and fish may not be  the ones that are included in the Bundle)

The Ultimate Tank

Smiley Surprised Smiley Sad Cat Surprised

I'm still trying to find the words...um.... NO THANKS!

Message 55 of 119 (356 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Ah, very good to know that it doesn't include everything in the store. I thought "Ultimate Bundle" would at least have meant it came with all the fish and trinkets. The part that makes me cautious is that it takes MANY more items to fill up a giant tank and since it only includes 1 pack of fish and 1 pack of decorations, I am worried about how much I would actually have to sink into this to have a tank that doesn't come across as "sad." 

$20 seems like a LOT for this site unseen so I figure I will be waiting to see if there is positive feedback tomorrow and into the weekend. Hopefully not everyone is distracted with Xi-2 and I can figure out whether to take the plunge. 

Message 56 of 119 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

1 Ultimate Tank

1 Pack of Fish

1 Pack of decorations

The Ultimate Tank

First, Do all the tanks have the same rewards?

How many rewards are there? Total per tank. ( if not the same rewards for each tank) 

I think when people see ultimate aquarium, they expect  Tanks bundled.

Myself, I think all the advertised tanks should be in the Ultimate aquarium bundle at that price!

This will definitely make me  very discoursed about a purchase of the Ultimate Aquarium Bundle !

Message 57 of 119 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Dec 11, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Ah, very good to know that it doesn't include everything in the store. I thought "Ultimate Bundle" would at least have meant it came with all the fish and trinkets. The part that makes me cautious is that it takes MANY more items to fill up a giant tank and since it only includes 1 pack of fish and 1 pack of decorations, I am worried about how much I would actually have to sink into this to have a tank that doesn't come across as "sad." 

$20 seems like a LOT for this site unseen so I figure I will be waiting to see if there is positive feedback tomorrow and into the weekend. Hopefully not everyone is distracted with Xi-2 and I can figure out whether to take the plunge. 

Technically you don't need to purchase any fish. There is an in game currency call Aquabux. You earn Aquabux by visiting your tank everyday. Then you can use the Aquabux to purchase fish or decorations.

Another way you can get fish, or decorations, is if your friends send you them as gifts. And even with minimal decorations and fish, you can still make a tank look great! During testing, some of my favourite tanks just included one or two types of decoartions and two or three types of fish. Everyone's preference is different. It's your aquarium, your rules.

Message 58 of 119 (309 Views)
Gaming Beast
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Snowstone wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

1 Ultimate Tank

1 Pack of Fish

1 Pack of decorations

First, Do all the tanks have the same rewards?

How many rewards are there? Total per tank. ( if not the same rewards for each tank) 

There are 16 rewards and they are the same for all tanks. Some are in tank rewards, and some, like you saw in the video, are rewards that are regular home item rewards.

Message 59 of 119 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

Oh nice... That seems like a very fair implementation of obtaining new fish and items. I like that it will give owners something to work towards other than the rewards. I'm still not sure on what tank I would purchase at this point. I like the styling of the cylindrical one  the most I think (is that the deluxe?). The ultimate is kind of cool, but I am not sure how I feel about the design just being a large glass rectangle when the others somewhat have that black and silver stand thing.

Message 60 of 119 (280 Views)
0 Likes