Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3272 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:


It's actually pretty cool but you can't please everyone. Smiley Happy


It's difficult to respect the opinion of someone who gets excited about spending hundreds of dollars on pretend clothes.

 

 

 

 

 


Real clothes in a virtual world. Not like clothes in a physical... nah dont worth it, you would`nt understand anyway...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 21 of 119 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4576 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012
It all looks pretty neat. It does look like an active item, so I'm hoping the amount of slots it takes up is very little. It's been 4 years - we don't need 20+ active item slot items. Now we just need to know the pricing. Because of the pricing is high I won't get it along with how much space it takes up. Not to mention, this would bring you an average Home user back daily to feed them/clean the tank. Smart move.
Message 22 of 119 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

bookepride wrote:
It all looks pretty neat. It does look like an active item, so I'm hoping the amount of slots it takes up is very little. It's been 4 years - we don't need 20+ active item slot items. Now we just need to know the pricing. Because of the pricing is high I won't get it along with how much space it takes up. Not to mention, this would bring you an average Home user back daily to feed them/clean the tank. Smart move.

I wonder what the pricing is going to be as well. I suspect there will be different bundles available.

Message 23 of 119 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:


It's actually pretty cool but you can't please everyone. Smiley Happy


It's difficult to respect the opinion of someone who gets excited about spending hundreds of dollars on pretend clothes.

 


Real clothes in a virtual world. Not like clothes in a physical... nah dont worth it, you would`nt understand anyway...


From a technical standpoint, they're avatar skins, hence the use of pretend.

 

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 24 of 119 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/01/2005
Offline
1311 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

Put that fish tank in the complimentary casino room  under the fan, for a fish fry ! 

 

Will leave the light on for ya.

 

By the size of the rewards, essence of the tide should go well with them.  Smart DL

Message 25 of 119 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2009
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 11, 2012

When will the Home Developeres come up with something useful?

Message 26 of 119 (371 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34148 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

b76v5cyhg7ghiu4f6.png

 

what the hell is that?! Smiley Very Happy

why is it wearing a suit and a red tie, and why is it dancing?!

 

and i want one of the kitties!


Message 27 of 119 (344 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1820 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 11, 2012

Monkey with Suit & Tie? Tail hidden, no? 

 

I vote it's Xi 2 Related, oO 

 

Jk, lOl...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 28 of 119 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 11, 2012

The video feels like it's a TV Advertisement at the start

Message 29 of 119 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 11, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

b76v5cyhg7ghiu4f6.png

 

what the hell is that?! Smiley Very Happy

why is it wearing a suit and a red tie, and why is it dancing?!

 

and i want one of the kitties!


I wondered that as well. I was thinking it could be a ferret.

Message 30 of 119 (284 Views)
0 Likes