Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/15/2010
Offline
2651 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012
Very clever
castle3
Message 11 of 119 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/17/2011
Offline
1157 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

Lame.

 

 

 

 

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 12 of 119 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Lame.

 

 


It's actually pretty cool but you can't please everyone. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 119 (451 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3315 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

awsome!

 

if they extend it to other animal as well that is. Smiley Wink Loved the advertisement thou, well done. Of course when your name is D0-Little you have to own that... Now I want dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, pumas,.... and so on, and so on, and so on...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 14 of 119 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

awsome!

 

if they extend it to other animal as well that is. Smiley Wink Loved the advertisement thou, well done. Of course when your name is D0-Little you have to own that... Now I want dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, pumas,.... and so on, and so on, and so on...


Will you tell me what the ferrets are saying Dr? I'm convinced they are plotting against me.

Message 15 of 119 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Offline
2781 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012
This looks very impressive, I'm glad I bought a new PSN card recently.

I like the little kitties as well, I don't think I will be able to resist buying a little black kitty.
Message 16 of 119 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/21/2012
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

I don't know what has my interest most, the head-bobbing track or the Aquarium?.... REPLAY!  Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 119 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:
This looks very impressive, I'm glad I bought a new PSN card recently.

I like the little kitties as well, I don't think I will be able to resist buying a little black kitty.

I missed the kittens on my first view and had to watch the video again. i want a little kitty as well. I hope it will serve double duty as a companion.

Message 18 of 119 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3315 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 10, 2012

myalana wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

awsome!

 

if they extend it to other animal as well that is. Smiley Wink Loved the advertisement thou, well done. Of course when your name is D0-Little you have to own that... Now I want dogs, cats, horses, ferrets, pumas,.... and so on, and so on, and so on...


Will you tell me what the ferrets are saying Dr? I'm convinced they are plotting against me.


nah! your safe... some others might not be Smiley Wink not giving name thou. gotta keep my promises

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 19 of 119 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

myalana wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:
This looks very impressive, I'm glad I bought a new PSN card recently.

I like the little kitties as well, I don't think I will be able to resist buying a little black kitty.

I missed the kittens on my first view and had to watch the video again. i want a little kitty as well. I hope it will serve double duty as a companion.


The companions look neat. I'm not much for companions and there is way too much content but I'm looking forward to seeing these in my friends spaces. Pretty innovative concept and it's nice to see DL do things not related directly to the Casino. 

 

Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 119 (385 Views)
0 Likes