Reply
First Son
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

Cloud-xviii wrote:

I thought the ultimate fish tank was spose to fit anywhere though it goes bigger and smaller but the safe zone stays full size might aswell of said heres a huge tank coz theres no point making it smaller, lol.

 


We wanted to be able to adjust the collision and safe zones dynamically, but Home does not allow us to that that. We are working with Sony on this issue and we hope in a future update this will be possible.


 

 

Message 91 of 119 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/20/2012
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Dec 20, 2012

digitalleisure wrote:

Cloud-xviii wrote:

I thought the ultimate fish tank was spose to fit anywhere though it goes bigger and smaller but the safe zone stays full size might aswell of said heres a huge tank coz theres no point making it smaller, lol.

 


We wanted to be able to adjust the collision and safe zones dynamically, but Home does not allow us to that that. We are working with Sony on this issue and we hope in a future update this will be possible.


Cool good to know will look out for that, for now i'll try 1 of the bigger apartments thanks for your help teck support are looking into the deco and fish pack.

 

Message 92 of 119 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 10, 2013
I bought items from a friends tank. Cash and aqua bux . It says a total of 45 friends purchases. No rewards though. So before I get them to purchase from my tank what do I need to know about purchasing . Cash aquabux or some other combination of items . Thanks for a reply. Oh by the way yea its real expensivebut I did by the pet store out from thier tank.
If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!


Get your Portable ID!

Message 93 of 119 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 10, 2013
Oh I was told that gifts to friends tanks was considered purchases from those friends on your tank. Is this true or a con to get gifted?
If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!


Get your Portable ID!

Message 94 of 119 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4505 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

Avalanche_4x4 wrote:
I bought items from a friends tank. Cash and aqua bux . It says a total of 45 friends purchases. No rewards though. So before I get them to purchase from my tank what do I need to know about purchasing . Cash aquabux or some other combination of items . Thanks for a reply. Oh by the way yea its real expensivebut I did by the pet store out from thier tank.

I've been reporting a problem with the friend purchase rewards not unlocking, and have yet to get any official response.  I even sent DL an email and PM and still nothing.

 

A fellow users said something about DL changing the friend purchase requirements forcing people to spend even more... Even though it clearly says you only need 10 purchases for the Sunken Cannon and 25 for the Jellyfish... Neither of which is unlocking for me even though my stats show I have more than enough to unlock.

 

 

With DL's recent update to their poker games that doubles the rake (more money to DL, less to the players) and the mysterious way the probabilities keep changing in many of the games in the Casino - my enthusiasm for DL's products is diminishing rapidly.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 95 of 119 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 11, 2013
D, im not 100%, but I believe the real stats for unlocking rewards is 15 for cannon and 30 for jellyfish despite what the rewards list says in the aquarium. It is an error they are looking to fix.
Support Forums
Message 96 of 119 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 11, 2013
I got my cannon at 10 and if you noticed I said my friends purchases from my tank is 45 so 15 and 30 equal 45. Meaning he has the 30 for the jellyfish and 15 for the cannon. Oh he also got his cannon at 10. So seeing his 25 or 30 purchases didn't get him anything I oopted to wait to reciprocate the buys till we figure out what went wrong if anything on our part that is. And the casino so far is a glitch haven so holding my money there also till they fix it.
If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!


Get your Portable ID!

Message 97 of 119 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/21/2012
Offline
80 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 11, 2013
I've considered buying the penthouse but on doing the math that would be a grand in cash for a place that would normally go fo five dollars in home. I bought the vest but with the glitchers I feel id be throwing good money into bad. The casino has never been right since the year it came out so I guess ill stay way from it as the bingo thing glitches everytime I play it. It seems all the home games get glitched by the coders and you'd think sony and its vendors would identify with that and realize the negative effect on it quarterly reports. Home is only free to those who don't buy anything from it. Those of us who do buy home products its around 10k in just the first year. So sony if you're paying attention I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business but your inactions are telling me how to run mine and its causing me to realize I don't need anymore offers from home. Heed.
If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!


Get your Portable ID!

Message 98 of 119 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
864 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Avalanche_4x4 wrote:
Oh I was told that gifts to friends tanks was considered purchases from those friends on your tank. Is this true or a con to get gifted?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Digital-Leisure-Aquarium-Challenge-Visits-ex...

 

Check out the explaination of our temporary solution to gifting.

 


Friend purchases only count toward fish and decorations, so use those aquabux that you got towards some fish from your friends tank and it will count for your friend Smiley Happy

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 99 of 119 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/11/2012
Offline
864 posts
 

Re: The Pet Shop & Aquarium - PlayStation Home - Digital Leisure

Jan 11, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Avalanche_4x4 wrote:
I bought items from a friends tank. Cash and aqua bux . It says a total of 45 friends purchases. No rewards though. So before I get them to purchase from my tank what do I need to know about purchasing . Cash aquabux or some other combination of items . Thanks for a reply. Oh by the way yea its real expensivebut I did by the pet store out from thier tank.

I've been reporting a problem with the friend purchase rewards not unlocking, and have yet to get any official response.  I even sent DL an email and PM and still nothing.

 

A fellow users said something about DL changing the friend purchase requirements forcing people to spend even more... Even though it clearly says you only need 10 purchases for the Sunken Cannon and 25 for the Jellyfish... Neither of which is unlocking for me even though my stats show I have more than enough to unlock.


Sorry, we were out of the office at the time your PM came in to us but I have responded Smiley Happy The descriptions are incorrect for the rewards. It's actually 15 for the sunken cannon and 40 for the jellyfish. And we've had a little problem with the upload with the jellyfish to make it unrewardable but it will be soon so just bear with us and we'll be getting an update out as soon as possible. Smiley Happy

 

Keep in mind the sunken cannon is not a tank decoration, it's a personal space decoration so check your inventory. If you still don't have it e-mail us with the address I sent you in the PM.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 100 of 119 (204 Views)
0 Likes