Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: The Original Dec 6th Theory

Nov 30, 2007
My problem with the photo with Home next to PAIN is, when the PSN is updated it's updated with more than just one thing. So, PAIN wouldn't be on the same page as Home at all. Unless, Sony is going to release just Home. Which I doubt.

Don't get me wrong. I want Home too, and want to belive that the BETA is comming out soon. But we're making oceans out of puddles. When it comes out, it comes out. Enjoy the games you have now untill then.

Games I'm into:
RPG, FPS, puzzle, tactical, action, and more.

Games I Want:
Borderlands, DeadSpace, Fall Out 3, Little Big Planet, Prototype, Soul Calibur IV, The Agency...
Message 21 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Nov 30, 2007

Faiden wrote:
My problem with the photo with Home next to PAIN is, when the PSN is updated it's updated with more than just one thing. So, PAIN wouldn't be on the same page as Home at all. Unless, Sony is going to release just Home. Which I doubt.

Don't get me wrong. I want Home too, and want to belive that the BETA is comming out soon. But we're making oceans out of puddles. When it comes out, it comes out. Enjoy the games you have now untill then.

DAMN RIGHT!!!!
There were a group of people on the planet not too long ago that enjoyed censoring all things they didnt agree with. They called themselves Nazis. They too had an agenda and infiltrated the political system of their country. They too called themselves patriots. The United States was founded on religious freedom and the right to worship as freely as you see fit. It was not founded by a bunch of narrow minded totalitarians that tried to force their book of fairy tales on everyone.
Message 22 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 30, 2007
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but if that pic is from a commercial, wouldn't it stand to reason that the screenshot came from a dev box?  Or somebody that would atleast be in on the closed beta?  It obviously would not be a pic of the public store, and I'll assume(because I don't know first hand), that the home download for the cb members, is in the store?

So why would people think that this would be an early screenshot of a normal persons PSN store?  I know it doesn't look like mine, that's for damn sure.
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
60GB PS3 pwner since 02/07
Message 23 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
485 posts

Nov 30, 2007
This is madness
Photobucket

Message 24 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 30, 2007
Believe me on this, its not coming on December 6 at all, Its got far to many bugs in it to go Public Beta yet, until they can fix them or else these forums are going to be loaded with people crying about things that are wrong in Home Beta.

If anything I would say a late January release for a Public beta test run. They still have a lot of work to do before it goes public let alone Live.

Keep on Gaming
Message 25 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
632 posts

Nov 30, 2007
hopefully HOME  drops b4 x-mas i was hoping i would get to mess w/home and haze this month in the case that my state will be littered with snow. haze was unfortunately pushed back again, Well there is one dissapoinment lets not make it two.
Message 26 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 30, 2007
I would much rather have you and everyone else "guessing" when it will come out to just shut up.  Where the hell are the mods to delete this crap?
Message 27 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1551 posts

Nov 30, 2007
I hope we get it soon .....
Message 28 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Nov 30, 2007
The people who participate in the Closed Beta have Home as thier first Icon on the PS Store. They are just taking a screen shot of some who has been invited to Home store's home page. That's it. Thinking that we are getting Home because of that picture is narrow minded. We will get Home Beta when it's ready which could be next week, the week after, a month from now or next year.

But all of the advertisement pictures of the PS Store is off a someone who has Home already, not because they are trying to tell us Home is coming.
Message 29 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
613 posts

Nov 30, 2007
You know, no one wins anything if they get the release day right.  And if that's the case, then I call every Thursday from here on out till January.  Smiley Tongue
Message 30 of 40 (6 Views)
0 Likes