Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
3272 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

President say a lot of things when they dont need to show the numbers...

 

I agree there is a lot more spending outside the games on home. Probably why we don't see that much success from them. Even if 2012 was the year of game on home. 

Thats why I started my argument with "try to see how many instance of the most popular places are running at the same time" 

I know there is also a lot of people in private places decorating. But spend enough time at the same home space and you will quickly run into the same people over and over again. As I said. Yes Hommies are probably among the best customers on psn. Home might even be among the best selling title, even if I doubt it. But it's nowhere near the 40% of total psn sales you said. I bet it's barely making a profit.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.


6EQUJ5 Do you copy?


co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 51 of 111 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
364 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

which "regulars homers" and even newbies in home NEVER go to the CASINO?

you can search you will never find one! ALL finish to go to casino, even for a lone visit! (free games, rewards, curiosity, etc).

devs of casino claim at the end of last years, than casino reach the million visitor (with unic ID) worldwide...

substract multi accounts, those who try home and never come back and you ll have a very REAL idea of how many user are in home, assuming than not all buy like "whales"!

unless the hyped area of the moment,"peakvox" i visit some space like XI,uncharted, resistance ,wipe out, sodium, hudson's spaces,etc...

ALL are continuously empty, some blue Tshirts, lost? (^^) even core space arent crowded...

IMO if home count more than 200 000 regular users (1 visit/weeks) i eat my hat !^^

hardcore homer spend a lot, sure, but FAAAAAAAAAAR away of WOW players which are more than 10millions!

ask urself wy SONY NEVER COMUNICATE NUMBERS!

ask urself wy SONY ABANDON HOME TO SPECIFIC DEVS and NOT PROMOTE IT ANYMORE!

is it an winer attitude?a proof  of big succes?

don't hide your head in sand! the fact are : HOME isn't the MUST HAVE OF PS3... it's more like the retarded child than sony try to hide...

pples who know me know how i love home and how mannnnny $ i spend on it, but SONY miss totaly the point with home marketing,

and imo, home future seem darker and darker....

When pple which have the power don't listen at the fanbase, end is near!


Message 52 of 111 (270 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Online
7134 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

Feb 23, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

President say a lot of things when they dont need to show the numbers...

 

I agree there is a lot more spending outside the games on home. Probably why we don't see that much success from them. Even if 2012 was the year of game on home. 

Thats why I started my argument with "try to see how many instance of the most popular places are running at the same time" 

I know there is also a lot of people in private places decorating. But spend enough time at the same home space and you will quickly run into the same people over and over again. As I said. Yes Hommies are probably among the best customers on psn. Home might even be among the best selling title, even if I doubt it. But it's nowhere near the 40% of total psn sales you said. I bet it's barely making a profit.


  well i think it  about around 25-40%  this is my opinion its not said fact becuase no one knows the actual numbers...    The majority of the people i have meet spend on home more than buy games.. I was on home when you could go to hong  kong / uk /and  etc.  When  king frosty was  aroundSmiley Very Happy ...

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 53 of 111 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

Feb 23, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:
1. dude the psn store and the  sonyonline digital store is one and same they  both a are sony stores? They do the same  thing and the sonyonline store mightbe the only inthe near future , becuas eit does the  same exact thing.

2. I dont call anyone for the  numbers  you  see in there percentages and how see hiw many division of profits that they have in psn and   look at the user base percentages which they release to public. you could estimate what making the money.. I assure you ps home make more   than you assume.people play  ps hme  every day  millions play everyday and buy something  than  direct  psn store  purchase for a  digital game.   vitural items sell better and faster  than games becuase they come cheaper,  it would be silly to think other wise.

  • LoL, going by your own logic then Quibids is the same as E-Bay and the PS3 must be the same as X-Box.  Right?  They both play games right?  "They do the same thing" <---your words not mine.
  • To answer your question no they are not the same thing they both have copyrights and they both have registered trademark.  Botoom line is one is a program and one is a website.  Yes, its true the PS4 can do the same thing...  BUT!  under law it has to come up with new name's formats for them if Sony does do that.

 

 3.  that was my  estimation not a said fact tha tall35 million come on  everyday. I said if all  35 million  bought everthing on home during its life time which  around 35K$ or so .  you could  see how much money  they could and should have made with it. ? understand? there 35 million registerd ps home users unique id's they on record saying  so and number is growing..

  • But your playing with fake numbers!  It's pointless!
  • Also as I said your just maken up things to try to make facts that have nothing to do with the questions being asked.
  • I'll say the same question again.  "IF" Sony where to make a newer 3D world then Home and made it bigger and better then the out dated Home then they "should" make more money then the old Home.  Right!
  • If you answered "yes" then they should.  Then it makes sense for Sony to at lest think about maken a new 3D VR world for the PS4 if they didn't already.

 

4.  Dude  to build playstaion  home on ps4 hardware  is  expensive and mong and hard work.  Do  you know how much gta4 cost, it costed 100 million it was  full free roam,, now  with updated graphic and matience and  certain events and etc etc.  A ps4 home wont come cheap by any  means,   my estimation was around 500 million$  if  not 1 billion being the highest point if they did it this year. New tech dont  come  cheap n hardware in the 1st 2 yrs.. All things you pay for with  that wont come cheap unless they wait it until lthose techs and advancement become  cheap in value. Easier to do..  dont mean  cheap to produce and get paid to get done...  those 2 thing  cost  money.!!

  • Please stop with these made up numbers of yours.  They are just a big joke with no logic to them at all.
  • First the PSN Home does not come with free roam.  It never did, and it never can.
  • As said before the first idea for Home was to be used on the PS2 so the program it self is well over 10 years old.
  • A Home like world today would cost less today then it did just a few years ago thanks to the advancement of technology.
  • This new world would also cost no more then any video game.
  • You also have to keep in mind that the X-box has a VR world of there own and they will be updateing there world when there new Xbox comes out.

 

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 54 of 111 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Online
7134 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:
1. dude the psn store and the  sonyonline digital store is one and same they  both a are sony stores? They do the same  thing and the sonyonline store mightbe the only inthe near future , becuas eit does the  same exact thing.

2. I dont call anyone for the  numbers  you  see in there percentages and how see hiw many division of profits that they have in psn and   look at the user base percentages which they release to public. you could estimate what making the money.. I assure you ps home make more   than you assume.people play  ps hme  every day  millions play everyday and buy something  than  direct  psn store  purchase for a  digital game.   vitural items sell better and faster  than games becuase they come cheaper,  it would be silly to think other wise.

  • LoL, going by your own logic then Quibids is the same as E-Bay and the PS3 must be the same as X-Box.  Right?  They both play games right?  "They do the same thing" <---your words not mine.
  • To answer your question no they are not the same thing they both have copyrights and they both have registered trademark.  Botoom line is one is a program and one is a website.  Yes, its true the PS4 can do the same thing...  BUT!  under law it has to come up with new name's formats for them if Sony does do that.

 

 3.  that was my  estimation not a said fact tha tall35 million come on  everyday. I said if all  35 million  bought everthing on home during its life time which  around 35K$ or so .  you could  see how much money  they could and should have made with it. ? understand? there 35 million registerd ps home users unique id's they on record saying  so and number is growing..

  • But your playing with fake numbers!  It's pointless!
  • Also as I said your just maken up things to try to make facts that have nothing to do with the questions being asked.
  • I'll say the same question again.  "IF" Sony where to make a newer 3D world then Home and made it bigger and better then the out dated Home then they "should" make more money then the old Home.  Right!
  • If you answered "yes" then they should.  Then it makes sense for Sony to at lest think about maken a new 3D VR world for the PS4 if they didn't already.

 

4.  Dude  to build playstaion  home on ps4 hardware  is  expensive and mong and hard work.  Do  you know how much gta4 cost, it costed 100 million it was  full free roam,, now  with updated graphic and matience and  certain events and etc etc.  A ps4 home wont come cheap by any  means,   my estimation was around 500 million$  if  not 1 billion being the highest point if they did it this year. New tech dont  come  cheap n hardware in the 1st 2 yrs.. All things you pay for with  that wont come cheap unless they wait it until lthose techs and advancement become  cheap in value. Easier to do..  dont mean  cheap to produce and get paid to get done...  those 2 thing  cost  money.!!

  • Please stop with these made up numbers of yours.  They are just a big joke with no logic to them at all.
  • First the PSN Home does not come with free roam.  It never did, and it never can.
  • As said before the first idea for Home was to be used on the PS2 so the program it self is well over 10 years old.
  • A Home like world today would cost less today then it did just a few years ago thanks to the advancement of technology.
  • This new world would also cost no more then any video game.
  • You also have to keep in mind that the X-box has a VR world of there own and they will be updateing there world when there new Xbox comes out.

 


 grabbing?  this is not  a arguement  between me and you or of  information. the  sonyonline and psn store are merged my friend they are one and  the same.  The name of them make no big or difference becuase  it same exact thing for  sony and they do the same exact things.  the staff is same staff for psn store.  If  your going tto argue  with me  about  that then your wasting your time.  Go look who unveiled  the  new  sonyonline store and go look who the staff is. Its same exact folks of the psn store,  Futher more dont  put words in my mouth in a rude manner to strenghten your  point of view. Becuase we dont have to agree  on moral principals of the matter.

 They do the same thing therfore they are same store  just with another name to  exapand to a big  base off gamers.  the laptops m  phone. The tablet . pc gamers ( mind you the regular psn store  can do that as well today).. I  gureentee the psn store  will just change to  the new  sony online store in the near future,  becuase that how buisness works( transitions).. Its a very  good thing for sony to getting with the times and keeping that very good staff of  psn workers doing it.

 

 

I'll say the same question again.  "IF" Sony where to make a newer 3D world then Home and made it bigger and better then the out dated Home then they "should" make more money then the old Home.  Right!   No .they  wont make  more money becuase the fact to the  matter is  "no sale is gureenteed"( answered ^^). <my prolong opinion below>>... 

 

The same folk  who spent money on ps home  would to continue to spend on that  pshome not a new one., why should they when lose all their items? The  buyer cant reprecuss that lost of revenue  spent becuase me or you or pshome staff, nor sony knows anyone beyond  themself(ourselves) finicial climate to  buy anything in the near future.  , You actually think they( pshomegamers) will  be happy to spend  those amount of money over again.   This is same mentality  as  forclousing  people home and expect them to  biz with bank that closed them after they left you with nothing. and bank  say hey buy another home it more bigger, better etc etc.  Think about that real quik..  No one would be happy about that. Becuase  they will a scorned and disatisfied customer, One  scorned customer tell 12 people  in one day about the wrongs of your buisness practices  in reality,multiply that  for each person on home, that s a great number of disatification of customer and image among the ps home  brand.

 

 I  gave my opinion  above of thought which  think  the majority of the pshome gamer would agree with, put ps3 home on ps4, so those gamers can  continue to buy and have fun on  pshome and when sony is ready to  unveil a  new pshome on ps4.  Those gamers can  be excited becuase they  already have ps4, they already have done  w/e it may be on ps3 home  while owning a ps4. And if they dont like  the new  way of ps4 home they can go back  to old way and continue to support while still owning a ps4 not neglecting it to go back to ps3 or nothign at all.. Either way sony  is making money and gamer stays happy gaming spening and having fun and are in the next generation of gaming with ps4 console..

 

 

  • A Home like world today would cost less today then it did just a few years ago thanks to the advancement of technology.  False show me  any new tech that come cheap to  make, if that is case why dont they make the iphone/ipad  lower priced than  current ones..? why dont they make the new  amg  benzs car cheaper than 1998 version..  The answer it not possible to do so.. Becuase when new product is made they have get max revenue that 1st yr in order for it to survive.  It dont matter what it is, it can be horse manure.
  • This new world would also cost no more then any video game.  False.pshome is not really a said game, we see it as such  but in reality it is not.   YOu cant look at one game and say it going cost this much because this game over here costed that. Come on man. the kid that made argry bird spend  less than 5K$ to make it and  guys that made mortal combat  spend 15-25K$  may be more to make that.
  • You also have to keep in mind that the X-box has a VR world of there own and they will be updateing there world when there new Xbox comes out..  . Did you see the last one, ha  laughable at best. . They dont need to worry about xbx in ps4 home way.  You cant be serious with   this concern man..  Thank you for  the  laugh ( not being rude.)
Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 55 of 111 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

Feb 25, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:
grabbing?  this is not  a arguement  between me and you or of  information. the  sonyonline and psn store are merged my friend they are one and  the same.  The name of them make no big or difference becuase  it same exact thing for  sony and they do the same exact things.  the staff is same staff for psn store.  If  your going tto argue  with me  about  that then your wasting your time.  Go look who unveiled  the  new  sonyonline store and go look who the staff is. Its same exact folks of the psn store,  Futher more dont  put words in my mouth in a rude manner to strenghten your  point of view. Becuase we dont have to agree  on moral principals of the matter.

 They do the same thing therfore they are same store  just with another name to  exapand to a big  base off gamers.  the laptops m  phone. The tablet . pc gamers ( mind you the regular psn store  can do that as well today).. I  gureentee the psn store  will just change to  the new  sony online store in the near future,  becuase that how buisness works( transitions).. Its a very  good thing for sony to getting with the times and keeping that very good staff of  psn workers doing it.

 

LoL, this is an arguement?  Seems very one sided to me.  You don't seem to like it when I use your own words against you because you know when I do, I'm right.  You don't use facts and you make up numbers only to make it seem as if you know what your talking about.  In the end you have nothing to go on.  

 

There for this is not an arguement.  Smiley LOL

 

 

I'll say the same question again.  "IF" Sony where to make a newer 3D world then Home and made it bigger and better then the out dated Home then they "should" make more money then the old Home.  Right!  

 

No .they  wont make  more money becuase the fact to the  matter is  "no sale is gureenteed"( answered ^^). <my prolong opinion below>>... 

 

LoL, look you tryed to do it again.  You tryed to make a point by makeing a poor assumption.  Here I'll use your own words against you again.  If they keep Home they could lose money because there are no guarantees in life and at that point Home will be even more outdated.

 

The same folk  who spent money on ps home  would to continue to spend on that  pshome not a new one., why should they when lose all their items? The  buyer cant reprecuss that lost of revenue  spent becuase me or you or pshome staff, nor sony knows anyone beyond  themself(ourselves) finicial climate to  buy anything in the near future.  , You actually think they( pshomegamers) will  be happy to spend  those amount of money over again.   This is same mentality  as  forclousing  people home and expect them to  biz with bank that closed them after they left you with nothing. and bank  say hey buy another home it more bigger, better etc etc.  Think about that real quik..  No one would be happy about that. Becuase  they will a scorned and disatisfied customer, One  scorned customer tell 12 people  in one day about the wrongs of your buisness practices  in reality,multiply that  for each person on home, that s a great number of disatification of customer and image among the ps home  brand.

 

You must be very new to Home.  Sony has been trying to treat Home as a game and just like any game people move on to otherthings at some point.  

 

 I  gave my opinion  above of thought which  think  the majority of the pshome gamer would agree with, put ps3 home on ps4, so those gamers can  continue to buy and have fun on  pshome and when sony is ready to  unveil a  new pshome on ps4.  Those gamers can  be excited becuase they  already have ps4, they already have done  w/e it may be on ps3 home  while owning a ps4. And if they dont like  the new  way of ps4 home they can go back  to old way and continue to support while still owning a ps4 not neglecting it to go back to ps3 or nothign at all.. Either way sony  is making money and gamer stays happy gaming spening and having fun and are in the next generation of gaming with ps4 console..

 

Mr. Mcbuttz79, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no kudos, and may God have mercy on your soul.

 

 

A Home like world today would cost less today then it did just a few years ago thanks to the advancement of technology.  False show me  any new tech that come cheap to  make, if that is case why dont they make the iphone/ipad  lower priced than  current ones..? why dont they make the new  amg  benzs car cheaper than 1998 version..  The answer it not possible to do so.. Becuase when new product is made they have get max revenue that 1st yr in order for it to survive.  It dont matter what it is, it can be horse manure.           
You know I have to tell you I find it funny how a person who feel's the need to make stuff up to try to make a point tell's me "False".  Your weak point with the iphone and or ipad is not relevant.  Why?  Ok, that would be a better question and the answer is Apple is always adding to there iphone and or ipad.  Did you know the first ipad didn't come with a camera?  Do you think it's fair to pay when you get more?  As for the iphone they to are always adding to there camera maken bigger screens and better speakers.
But we where never really talking about hardware we where talking about software.  Now I think it's safe to say you didn't go to College or work with computers much.  So why don't you just re-watch the PS4 video.
You will find what your looking for at time stamp 1:17:00 and will end at 1:19:30.  This technology or skin shaders was once only possable in CG films but now they can be done on the PS4 in half the time.  It is also given to any game developers that want to make games for the PS4 system so in no way would it cost any more to have this type of skin shader. 
This new world would also cost no more then any video game. 
False.pshome is not really a said game, we see it as such  but in reality it is not.   YOu cant look at one game and say it going cost this much because this game over here costed that. Come on man. the kid that made argry bird spend  less than 5K$ to make it and  guys that made mortal combat  spend 15-25K$  may be more to make that.
You might want to re-read what was said before saying something dumb like "False".  If you re-read no where did I ever call Home a game in any way.  What I said was "This new world would also cost no more then any video game."  This is true.  Home may not be a game but they still use the same technology to make Home or worlds like Home as any other video game.
You also have to keep in mind that the X-box has a VR world of there own and they will be updateing there world when there new Xbox comes out..  .
Did you see the last one, ha  laughable at best. . They dont need to worry about xbx in ps4 home way.  You cant be serious with   this concern man..  Thank you for  the  laugh ( not being rude.)
Now what are you talking about?  I never said X-box will ever be in Home.  What I was saying is X-box has a VR world of there own.  This world would be considered Sonys and Home's competition.  X-box has said they plain on maken a new VR world when there new X-Box comes out.  Now X-box has Phil Harrison.  You do know who that is right?  He is the creator of Home.  So there is a good chance there new VR world will be just as good if not better then Home.

 

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 56 of 111 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Online
7134 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

Feb 25, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:
grabbing?  this is not  a arguement  between me and you or of  information. the  sonyonline and psn store are merged my friend they are one and  the same.  The name of them make no big or difference becuase  it same exact thing for  sony and they do the same exact things.  the staff is same staff for psn store.  If  your going tto argue  with me  about  that then your wasting your time.  Go look who unveiled  the  new  sonyonline store and go look who the staff is. Its same exact folks of the psn store,  Futher more dont  put words in my mouth in a rude manner to strenghten your  point of view. Becuase we dont have to agree  on moral principals of the matter.

 They do the same thing therfore they are same store  just with another name to  exapand to a big  base off gamers.  the laptops m  phone. The tablet . pc gamers ( mind you the regular psn store  can do that as well today).. I  gureentee the psn store  will just change to  the new  sony online store in the near future,  becuase that how buisness works( transitions).. Its a very  good thing for sony to getting with the times and keeping that very good staff of  psn workers doing it.

 

LoL, this is an arguement?  Seems very one sided to me.  You don't seem to like it when I use your own words against you because you know when I do, I'm right.  You don't use facts and you make up numbers only to make it seem as if you know what your talking about.  In the end you have nothing to go on.  

 

There for this is not an arguement.  Smiley LOL

 

 

I'll say the same question again.  "IF" Sony where to make a newer 3D world then Home and made it bigger and better then the out dated Home then they "should" make more money then the old Home.  Right!  

 

No .they  wont make  more money becuase the fact to the  matter is  "no sale is gureenteed"( answered ^^). <my prolong opinion below>>... 

 

LoL, look you tryed to do it again.  You tryed to make a point by makeing a poor assumption.  Here I'll use your own words against you again.  If they keep Home they could lose money because there are no guarantees in life and at that point Home will be even more outdated.

 

The same folk  who spent money on ps home  would to continue to spend on that  pshome not a new one., why should they when lose all their items? The  buyer cant reprecuss that lost of revenue  spent becuase me or you or pshome staff, nor sony knows anyone beyond  themself(ourselves) finicial climate to  buy anything in the near future.  , You actually think they( pshomegamers) will  be happy to spend  those amount of money over again.   This is same mentality  as  forclousing  people home and expect them to  biz with bank that closed them after they left you with nothing. and bank  say hey buy another home it more bigger, better etc etc.  Think about that real quik..  No one would be happy about that. Becuase  they will a scorned and disatisfied customer, One  scorned customer tell 12 people  in one day about the wrongs of your buisness practices  in reality,multiply that  for each person on home, that s a great number of disatification of customer and image among the ps home  brand.

 

You must be very new to Home.  Sony has been trying to treat Home as a game and just like any game people move on to otherthings at some point.  

 

 I  gave my opinion  above of thought which  think  the majority of the pshome gamer would agree with, put ps3 home on ps4, so those gamers can  continue to buy and have fun on  pshome and when sony is ready to  unveil a  new pshome on ps4.  Those gamers can  be excited becuase they  already have ps4, they already have done  w/e it may be on ps3 home  while owning a ps4. And if they dont like  the new  way of ps4 home they can go back  to old way and continue to support while still owning a ps4 not neglecting it to go back to ps3 or nothign at all.. Either way sony  is making money and gamer stays happy gaming spening and having fun and are in the next generation of gaming with ps4 console..

 

Mr. Mcbuttz79, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no kudos, and may God have mercy on your soul.

 

 

A Home like world today would cost less today then it did just a few years ago thanks to the advancement of technology.  False show me  any new tech that come cheap to  make, if that is case why dont they make the iphone/ipad  lower priced than  current ones..? why dont they make the new  amg  benzs car cheaper than 1998 version..  The answer it not possible to do so.. Becuase when new product is made they have get max revenue that 1st yr in order for it to survive.  It dont matter what it is, it can be horse manure.           
You know I have to tell you I find it funny how a person who feel's the need to make stuff up to try to make a point tell's me "False".  Your weak point with the iphone and or ipad is not relevant.  Why?  Ok, that would be a better question and the answer is Apple is always adding to there iphone and or ipad.  Did you know the first ipad didn't come with a camera?  Do you think it's fair to pay when you get more?  As for the iphone they to are always adding to there camera maken bigger screens and better speakers.
But we where never really talking about hardware we where talking about software.  Now I think it's safe to say you didn't go to College or work with computers much.  So why don't you just re-watch the PS4 video.
You will find what your looking for at time stamp 1:17:00 and will end at 1:19:30.  This technology or skin shaders was once only possable in CG films but now they can be done on the PS4 in half the time.  It is also given to any game developers that want to make games for the PS4 system so in no way would it cost any more to have this type of skin shader. 
This new world would also cost no more then any video game. 
False.pshome is not really a said game, we see it as such  but in reality it is not.   YOu cant look at one game and say it going cost this much because this game over here costed that. Come on man. the kid that made argry bird spend  less than 5K$ to make it and  guys that made mortal combat  spend 15-25K$  may be more to make that.
You might want to re-read what was said before saying something dumb like "False".  If you re-read no where did I ever call Home a game in any way.  What I said was "This new world would also cost no more then any video game."  This is true.  Home may not be a game but they still use the same technology to make Home or worlds like Home as any other video game.
You also have to keep in mind that the X-box has a VR world of there own and they will be updateing there world when there new Xbox comes out..  .
Did you see the last one, ha  laughable at best. . They dont need to worry about xbx in ps4 home way.  You cant be serious with   this concern man..  Thank you for  the  laugh ( not being rude.)
Now what are you talking about?  I never said X-box will ever be in Home.  What I was saying is X-box has a VR world of there own.  This world would be considered Sonys and Home's competition.  X-box has said they plain on maken a new VR world when there new X-Box comes out.  Now X-box has Phil Harrison.  You do know who that is right?  He is the creator of Home.  So there is a good chance there new VR world will be just as good if not better then Home.

 


Im not  too tech savvy.   And im more gameplay and  "grit",(controls camera , story, replay value) type of gamer . Im not about graphics unless the" grit " is good for the game.  thats a old school term. i dont know ps4, yes  can do i see the film ,   shiny graphic means nothing without "grit".

 

Btw im not in a arguement  with  you becuase  these are your opinions and speculations.  It called a debate of thoughts. this not a arguement of any type with me..

 

  I said sony dont need to worry about  xbx in a ps home way.. there last outing was nothing to be proud of for them in the  Vr thing your talking about.. Phil harrsion  is on M$  yes. No one at sony is worried  about what  phil harrision is going to do at  m$.. The fans of sony dont really care what he does over  there. Like i said it laughable your worried about that in a ps4 home way. I'll say this much he's gonna need a prayer to  touch anything sony has to offer for next outing of ps home ps4..

 

 My iphone and ipad  statement is actaully true,   new tech dont come cheap. come on man..DO  you  think  the new 2014 alien ware laptop are ever going to  debute 150$... ???.. its  a very revelevant  statement thats true, maybe not to you becuase your trying to argue, but ask somebody beyond your own opinion.. they will tell  you  new tech dont come cheap to the consumer.  You might  can make something cheaper and better and stronger yes . this one more reason to  sell it higher tt he consumer!!!. No one is  in buisness to love the customer and pad his wallet. It good pr  to act and say such  things

 

 And If they are selling something  for less then they made it for lesser.  ANd they sell it higher or market  value range  of  the rival  brand

 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 57 of 111 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/27/2009
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

Feb 25, 2013

Maybe PS Home will be on the PS4 as no beta? Smiley Surprised just a thought.

This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 58 of 111 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:
Im not  too tech savvy.   And im more gameplay and  "grit",(controls camera , story, replay value) type of gamer . Im not about graphics unless the" grit " is good for the game.  thats a old school term. i dont know ps4, yes  can do i see the film ,   shiny graphic means nothing without "grit".
What I was trying to show you was only a small part of what the PS4 will be able to do.  I was trying to show how with technology would make maken 3D worlds and games easyer to do.  As we all know Home has limits and thoes limits will always be there no matter what Sony does.  But Sony can make newer 3D VR worlds and make them better then Home.  So why don't they do that.  I have still not got an answer why they should not do this.  But what ever.

Btw im not in a arguement  with  you becuase  these are your opinions and speculations.  It called a debate of thoughts. this not a arguement of any type with me..

 

Most of what I've posted I've backed up.  I posted links and youtube videos these are not my opinions these are facts.  

 

  I said sony dont need to worry about  xbx in a ps home way.. there last outing was nothing to be proud of for them in the  Vr thing your talking about.. Phil harrsion  is on M$  yes. No one at sony is worried  about what  phil harrision is going to do at  m$.. The fans of sony dont really care what he does over  there. Like i said it laughable your worried about that in a ps4 home way. I'll say this much he's gonna need a prayer to  touch anything sony has to offer for next outing of ps home ps4..

 

It sounds to me that you seem to think X-Box is doing what you want Sony to do and that would be not to change anything.  But most likely that to will not happen.  Who knows whtat Microsoft has up there sleeve.  

 

Do you remember at one point Microsoft was showing off there VR boy.

virtual-boy-milo.jpg

 

If they wanted to they could add that technology into there next VR world.

 

 My iphone and ipad  statement is actaully true,   new tech dont come cheap. come on man..DO  you  think  the new 2014 alien ware laptop are ever going to  debute 150$... ???.. its  a very revelevant  statement thats true, maybe not to you becuase your trying to argue, but ask somebody beyond your own opinion.. they will tell  you  new tech dont come cheap to the consumer.  You might  can make something cheaper and better and stronger yes . this one more reason to  sell it higher tt he consumer!!!. No one is  in buisness to love the customer and pad his wallet. It good pr  to act and say such  things

 

Ok, did you know the first iphone that came out cost $599.00 for the 8GB and $499.00 for the 4GB and this was back in 2007.  For a new Iphone 5 it will set you back at AT&T it will cost you $649.99 with Contract $199.99.  Wow so the first Iphone cost more.  Here is a [Link to AT&T]

 

So again your facts are not adding up.  You said it use to cost less for the Iphone and it seems like it cost more.

 

 And If they are selling something  for less then they made it for lesser.  ANd they sell it higher or market  value range  of  the rival  brand

 

I'm trying to make this as easy to understand as I can.  Home is not real everthing in Home and everthing they sell is VR.  There is no such thing as lesser quality when it comes to the VR worlds.  All items made in Home right now are all made the same exact way.  But!  With the advancement of technology you can now make items faster with better graphics and the power to do more with.  You would be able to do this with the PS4 if they made new program.  If they stuck with Home they would have to stick with the technology.

 

What would that mean if Sony made a new VR wrold?  More items, more to do and better graphics.  Now I know with your logic that means less money but for the rest of the real world that means more money.

 


 

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 59 of 111 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Online
7134 posts
 

Re: The Never Ending Home and the PS4 Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:
Im not  too tech savvy.   And im more gameplay and  "grit",(controls camera , story, replay value) type of gamer . Im not about graphics unless the" grit " is good for the game.  thats a old school term. i dont know ps4, yes  can do i see the film ,   shiny graphic means nothing without "grit".
What I was trying to show you was only a small part of what the PS4 will be able to do.  I was trying to show how with technology would make maken 3D worlds and games easyer to do.  As we all know Home has limits and thoes limits will always be there no matter what Sony does.  But Sony can make newer 3D VR worlds and make them better then Home.  So why don't they do that.  I have still not got an answer why they should not do this.  But what ever.  I've  nevr said they should'nt do a ps4 home.. show where i siad that. I said they should wait.. agian i said  they should wait and just not shut down ps3 home  for sake of ps4 home.    Trust me alot  wont  beplaying ps4 home  if they cant continue to  play ps3 home in some kind of fashion. becuase it   out right greed of sony or it  would seem like it  is

Btw im not in a arguement  with  you becuase  these are your opinions and speculations.  It called a debate of thoughts. this not a arguement of any type with me..

 

Most of what I've posted I've backed up.  I posted links and youtube videos these are not my opinions these are facts. Again it nots arguement to  me , i  didnt  disapproved any of your" said facts" thats you've given.  I have  different point of view

 

  I said sony dont need to worry about  xbx in a ps home way.. there last outing was nothing to be proud of for them in the  Vr thing your talking about.. Phil harrsion  is on M$  yes. No one at sony is worried  about what  phil harrision is going to do at  m$.. The fans of sony dont really care what he does over  there. Like i said it laughable your worried about that in a ps4 home way. I'll say this much he's gonna need a prayer to  touch anything sony has to offer for next outing of ps home ps4..

 

It sounds to me that you seem to think X-Box is doing what you want Sony to do and that would be not to change anything.  But most likely that to will not happen.  Who knows whtat Microsoft has up there sleeve.  

 

Do you remember at one point Microsoft was showing off there VR boy.

virtual-boy-milo.jpg

 

If they wanted to they could add that technology into there next VR world.  How did that turn out?? did it make it to  the day of light? Agian  no one is shaking in their boots over that. Gamers on xbox brand are actually denouncing that, they are brewing with anger and want a real huge installments of 1st party exclusive  games, not vr boy and  w/e it may be.

 

 My iphone and ipad  statement is actaully true,   new tech dont come cheap. come on man..DO  you  think  the new 2014 alien ware laptop are ever going to  debute 150$... ???.. its  a very revelevant  statement thats true, maybe not to you becuase your trying to argue, but ask somebody beyond your own opinion.. they will tell  you  new tech dont come cheap to the consumer.  You might  can make something cheaper and better and stronger yes . this one more reason to  sell it higher tt he consumer!!!. No one is  in buisness to love the customer and pad his wallet. It good pr  to act and say such  things

 

Ok, did you know the first iphone that came out cost $599.00 for the 8GB and $499.00 for the 4GB and this was back in 2007.  For a new Iphone 5 it will set you back at AT&T it will cost you $649.99 with Contract $199.99.  Wow so the first Iphone cost more.  Here is a [Link to AT&T]

 

So again your facts are not adding up.  You said it use to cost less for the Iphone and it seems like it cost more. I said new tech will cost more not cheaper if its new. You  told me  it would cost less becuase  of techs... Seems like  your information has let you down.. Also  if they can  make it cheaper  for them selves and better  for themselves,,  they wont sell it cheaper to the consumer, they price in same area as the  rival brand maybe alittle lower than rival brand but just enough to make a profit. New techs dont come cheap

 

 And If they are selling something  for less then they made it for lesser.  ANd they sell it higher or market  value range  of  the rival  brand

 

I'm trying to make this as easy to understand as I can.  Home is not real everthing in Home and everthing they sell is VR.  There is no such thing as lesser quality when it comes to the VR worlds.  All items made in Home right now are all made the same exact way.  But!  With the advancement of technology you can now make items faster with better graphics and the power to do more with.  You would be able to do this with the PS4 if they made new program.  If they stuck with Home they would have to stick with the technology. I have to disagree. becuase glass  walls  and locust star  and many other's are on record saying thing on ps  home dont happen over night. Some of these are  simple  request like a ballcap..  Some of these simple requaest have taken  month to make, becuase they have other request to make..

 

Making things for ps home is not easy and wont become easier.. I highly doubt it.  the only way things become easier in work  is when  you have more man power to produce.. also free will to produce.. I dont  think pshome staff has both in thier pockets at same time .. maybe one somethimes and then the other  when the time and privalges  permits them too.

 

  I think your  arguring  in lost tone. Becuase i said i would like to see a ps3 home app  or w/e on ps4 so gamer can play it their..  And when  ps4 makes a new ps home  they can be excited about it. But 1st things  first. you need to bring a well paying audience to the new console( reveneue). its a no brianer those pshhome gamers buys will continue to buy   things on pshme i f they put ito n ps4.. I was not sayig dont make a ps4 home.?? I said they should wait,

 

 I think if  they make gamers pay for  new ps home on ps4  not many will  do it,, Some may do it and say it keeping the  arse hats out, but  in reality its not and will not. Because in my  opinion the biggest arse hat are the ones who think they better than others in ps home.

 

 So  tell me who want to be around a home snobs, .

 

What would that mean if Sony made a new VR wrold?  More items, more to do and better graphics.  Now I know with your logic that means less money but for the rest of the real world that means more money.   No sale is gureenteed , that the law of life.. I can have  the best product  in the country and no one has to buy it..   Do  you remember  a game called kya :dark linange.. That  was  a very innovative fun and great  game. control masterful, graphics great. replay value even greater.. It didnt sell like gangbuster or the waffle machine.. It got 8.5-9.5 in   the  gaming books .

 

 they have  a dedicated gaming  blog made by the fans  to this day  the same guys and gals are wishing for a remake of that game or a part 2, they do fan art,   kya 2  story lines . what couldve happened , game improvements.. no one is hearing ther cries and calls in the night..   That game didnt sell well,  But guess what it was best product for  the platform gaming in that era..  It give vintage  racket & clank a run for it money in  quality gameplay.   And in some area is just down right better than racket & clank..

 Like i said no sale is gureented just becuase  it  bigger better, and etc etc dnt mean it going sell like the waffle machine.

 

 All that  depend's on the customer reaction to the product. And if sony  to conclude not put ps3 home on ps4  in some kinda of way or  dis conitunue it out  right.. I gureentee you with 100% certainity  it will the biggest mistake and start of the downfall of sony with it customers loyalty.. No-one is going  play that ps4 home, beacuase it look like greed

 

 Dispite  all the best intention they may have. When the consumer lose, the buisness lose more. becuase they will talk with their feet and wallet the next go around. You can try to sell a new way buy  the only thing they will be selling is peril.. Im not  saying a ps4 home will fail but  its how they go about it.. if they sell  peril(  not saying pearls) to the  gamers. no is going stick around for ps4 home


 


 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 60 of 111 (123 Views)
0 Likes