"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 130 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: The Midway 3 - Discussion, Hints & Info

May 19, 2012

I would still like a video to beat the higher levels for Penny Pincher, including level 10.

Message 131 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
721 posts

May 19, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

I think I got everything I came for. Definitely good luck to those going after the Darla Companions.

photo.JPG

Not too much luck, or skill needed unfortuantly. I came across a few people in an empty server, that were just leveling each other up. One already had mini darla(day 1). The guy that was losing supposedly had a what he called a "golden ticket" (ticket glitch)so it costed him nothing at all, just time. I jumped on when he hopped off for a second, and easily beat his friends 25 win streak, at which point he got extremely mad. So yeah, Mini Darla & Karla don't have much appeal to me now, Marla will still be the rarest of the three .

Message 132 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

May 19, 2012

Just a headsup for anyone that was even thinking about winning penny pinchers level hidden reward. I just got confirmation from a friend, that the golden penny is unwinnable. He said he got four perfect throws, and the game ended with one throw left, as a few of us suspected.

Message 133 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

May 20, 2012

coboltcurse wrote:

Just a headsup for anyone that was even thinking about winning penny pinchers level hidden reward. I just got confirmation from a friend, that the golden penny is unwinnable. He said he got four perfect throws, and the game ended with one throw left, as a few of us suspected.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It may be an accumulative reward. Maybe hit 1000 red spots and you'll earn it? It's possible.

Message 134 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
824 posts

May 20, 2012

This is kinda off topic but I have 4250 hot zone points and am trying to decide what to buy. Any opinions? i have not actually seen any of the items but I am between the neon chili sign, the foaming mouth, or the fireball head item.

Message 135 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

May 20, 2012

coboltcurse wrote:

Oh really? Glitch perhaps?

Shinra_Soldier7 wrote:

This is kinda off topic but I have 4250 hot zone points and am trying to decide what to buy. Any opinions? i have not actually seen any of the items but I am between the neon chili sign, the foaming mouth, or the fireball head item.

I'd say the fireball item. As you can see in the picture on page 9 the foaming mouth is, well, gross.

Message 136 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

May 20, 2012

ReccaWolf wrote:

coboltcurse wrote:

It may be an accumulative reward. Maybe hit 1000 red spots and you'll earn it? It's possible.

I doubt it, that would be insanely hard. From what voodoo mentioned, he thought it was either 4 or 5 red spots in one game, but mentioned he would get confirmation on monday.

Message 137 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

May 20, 2012

I finally managed to win Midway 3 of all games with only 2 tickets to spare!

Penny Pincher level 10 has finally been beaten and now I got my ruby jacket and Marla companion. ^^

Message 138 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

May 20, 2012

I just replayed Penny Pincher Level 10 and got four 250 point scores (in a row) and it kicked me back out for winning it and I didn't get to toss any more coins.

Edit: Oops. I guess I should have been here refreshing the page instead of trying to play a perfect game. LOL, if nothing else, I can also confirm it is not for a scoring all 250's. No comment on how long this took me.

Message 139 of 247 (55 Views)
0 Likes