Wastelander
658 posts

Re: The Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade

Jul 6, 2013

HOLY %$#^!!!! A KNIFE IN A BOX!!!!

WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT!!!??!!! I MUST HAVE IT, IF YOU GUYS CHARGE ANYTHING LESS THEN 5.99$ FOR IT YOUR FOOLS!!!

THIS IS THE BEST ITEM OF 2013 PERHAPS OF ALL TIME!!!

*Faints from excitement

Spoiler
Sarcasm may or may not be present in the above post
Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 41 of 48 (300 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Hey everyone-

This thread has been cleaned up of off topic arguing and insults.  Please keep replies on topic and constructive.

Thank you!

Message 42 of 48 (192 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 11, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would love an outfit with that evil tree in your LOGO/signature ... just saying

*thinking evil thoughts*  he he he 

We like where your head is at! Like our company motto says "It's good to be bad!" Smiley Wink

Keep it Dev Only.

Peeps doesn't like T-Shirts with Dev logo on it.

Message 43 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 11, 2013

msx293 wrote:

"Tomorrow on x7" this is exactly what you shouldn't be doing. you made a thread about what we want & kudo'd every post as though you read it, even posting "great ideas guys we'll look into it" but apparently you didn't do anything but robo-click your way through the thread giving the false impression that you cared. people don't like things like the x7 club, not only does it have a ridiculous entry criteria of having to pay for entry it has the one thing that was a big issue on your "favorite Home items" thread, come & go interests. the only people who stay longer than the 5 minutes it takes to get the free items are the same people i warned you about that buy anything & everything & praise it for nothing. 

it's one thing to have a price on your products but it's another thing completely to alienate a larger consumer market. so far you're actually doing a terrible job of listening to us as you say you are in this very thread. i hate to stay cynical about every developer i see since i've grown extremely tired of trying to help them do a better job & them not giving a **bleep** about what easy improvements i've told them would help them, but no matter if it's EA or a small developer for PS Home, nobody seems to care if i can help them while i facepalm later when they're scratching their heads asking themselves where they went wrong with the answer right in front of them. it's like trying to tell a 3 year old the details of quantum physics which may actually be easier. 

you have to make money and you probably had this deal setup for the past month but please for god sakes don't keep making mistakes like this. you just make a fool out of yourselves & you alienate other consumers by doing things like this. the item is great & i like the mad hatter stuff but i and others alike aren't interested enough to spend that much money on entry fees to get an item that will be glanced at in passing in 3 weeks. yes you look to have great item & maybe space ideas in things like this but your marketing is poor and you're blatantly doing things that are going to slap you in the face down the road. i told everyone about Danger Close & EA's then future failure in Medal of Honor Warfighter and my posts are still on battlelog even after my subsequent ban, but of course nobody cared or listened & now you see the results. but again nobody cares for my opinion regardless of it's usefulness so i may as well not even bother posting & just let developers go bankrupt like zipper did after again good opinions fell on deaf ears.

...sorry are you compairing to EA with Home Devs?

Message 44 of 48 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 11, 2013

read my other posts if they haven't been deleted or edited to death. it was a joke to pull people like smokingpistol out that live on these forums to try to be #1 at whatever service they think they're doing for the world. nobody is as bad as EA, nobody. i would rather have dinner with hitler than anyone at EA & that's even if they paid me to eat with them, at least hitler would be open to ideas & maybe have a spare cyanide capsule so i could kill myself instead of listening about EA's "creative approach" that nobody but them wants. the only reason they're not tanking on the stock market is because people are hoping that if they invest a few million EA might make a decent game that's not plagued with bugs that'll never be fixed.

Message 45 of 48 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 11, 2013

msx293 wrote:

read my other posts if they haven't been deleted or edited to death. it was a joke to pull people like smokingpistol out that live on these forums to try to be #1 at whatever service they think they're doing for the world. nobody is as bad as EA, nobody. i would rather have dinner with hitler than anyone at EA & that's even if they paid me to eat with them, at least hitler would be open to ideas & maybe have a spare cyanide capsule so i could kill myself instead of listening about EA's "creative approach" that nobody but them wants. the only reason they're not tanking on the stock market is because people are hoping that if they invest a few million EA might make a decent game that's not plagued with bugs that'll never be fixed.

I don't think EA never 'created' a game. (sometimes EA create a dev group) Developers do it. then they want to do Partnership with EA (Independed devs) and boom! 

YOU GET BLIND-HATE. even if theres great games from Developers (or Publishs by EA) such as Burnout, Need for Speeds reboots by the creators of Burnouts, Mirror Edge (my favorted EA/DICE game of all time, BF3 by 2nd), Mass Effect, and a couple of great games created by Developer, Published by EA

Message 46 of 48 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

I would rather have dinner with hitler than anyone at EA & that's even if they paid me to eat with them, at least hitler would be open to ideas & maybe have a spare cyanide capsule so i could kill myself

Wow, just wow !!!  (I hate EA too ... hmm ... where did I put those capsules? Smiley Very Happy)

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 47 of 48 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Jul 12, 2013

beneloben wrote:

I would rather have dinner with hitler than anyone at EA & that's even if they paid me to eat with them, at least hitler would be open to ideas & maybe have a spare cyanide capsule so i could kill myself

Wow, just wow !!!  (I hate EA too ... hmm ... where did I put those capsules? Smiley Very Happy)

I would like to have dinner with one of EA's best developers...DICE for the most (because. i really want to discuss about Frostbite and teh future

Message 48 of 48 (106 Views)
0 Likes