Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

Re: The Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade

Jul 2, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would like you to start living up to your company name "Evil Tree Studios"

So why not take anything that sweet and make it evil, *example* evil bunny, evil angels, evil TREE (get it?), demons, evil Santa Claus or anything you can thing of making evil.  

Not a bad idea, but we also dont want to pigeon hole ourselves, but we understand what you mean. Thanks for the thoughts! Smiley Happy

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 11 of 48 (298 Views)
40 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

PSHome Family,

Tomorrow on x7 our Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade display will be releasing. This is the weapon of choice for " The Mad Hatter" Johnny Liddle from Zenescope Entertainment's Wonderland comic book series. Check it out and give us your thoughts. *** The Blade does NOT come by itself, only in the display***

Social.png

Here is another image in the default personal space so that you can see the size ahead of time. Smiley Wink

BMABpUfCIAEHr1N.jpg

Oddly enough one of my few suggestions for items were things in glass cases.  I know what I'll be buying tomorrow to add to my personal museum.   Finally somebody actually listened.  Thank You! 8)

Like we said a while ago, we do listen, we are a REALLY small company so we may not be able to pump out as much stuff as we would like or pump it out as fast but we do listen and we will always try to make the majority happy! And you are very welcome! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 48 (298 Views)
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

curious as to why its called the "Ebony Blade" since theres pretty much no major black on it. anyone want to fill me in on this? Smiley Very Happy

I am sure there is a mention as to why it is labled as such in the Wonderland comic books.

Message 13 of 48 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I don't get it. It's a knife in a box that doesn't do anything. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 14 of 48 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Not everything has to do something.  It's just aesthetically pleasing 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 15 of 48 (279 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

I would love an outfit with that evil tree in your LOGO/signature ... just saying

*thinking evil thoughts*  he he he 

Message 16 of 48 (271 Views)
40 posts

Jul 2, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would love an outfit with that evil tree in your LOGO/signature ... just saying

*thinking evil thoughts*  he he he 

We like where your head is at! Like our company motto says "It's good to be bad!" Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 48 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jul 2, 2013

Aw you can't used it to stab pervs lame.

Message 18 of 48 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 3, 2013

"Tomorrow on x7" this is exactly what you shouldn't be doing. you made a thread about what we want & kudo'd every post as though you read it, even posting "great ideas guys we'll look into it" but apparently you didn't do anything but robo-click your way through the thread giving the false impression that you cared. people don't like things like the x7 club, not only does it have a ridiculous entry criteria of having to pay for entry it has the one thing that was a big issue on your "favorite Home items" thread, come & go interests. the only people who stay longer than the 5 minutes it takes to get the free items are the same people i warned you about that buy anything & everything & praise it for nothing. 

it's one thing to have a price on your products but it's another thing completely to alienate a larger consumer market. so far you're actually doing a terrible job of listening to us as you say you are in this very thread. i hate to stay cynical about every developer i see since i've grown extremely tired of trying to help them do a better job & them not giving a **bleep** about what easy improvements i've told them would help them, but no matter if it's EA or a small developer for PS Home, nobody seems to care if i can help them while i facepalm later when they're scratching their heads asking themselves where they went wrong with the answer right in front of them. it's like trying to tell a 3 year old the details of quantum physics which may actually be easier. 

you have to make money and you probably had this deal setup for the past month but please for god sakes don't keep making mistakes like this. you just make a fool out of yourselves & you alienate other consumers by doing things like this. the item is great & i like the mad hatter stuff but i and others alike aren't interested enough to spend that much money on entry fees to get an item that will be glanced at in passing in 3 weeks. yes you look to have great item & maybe space ideas in things like this but your marketing is poor and you're blatantly doing things that are going to slap you in the face down the road. i told everyone about Danger Close & EA's then future failure in Medal of Honor Warfighter and my posts are still on battlelog even after my subsequent ban, but of course nobody cared or listened & now you see the results. but again nobody cares for my opinion regardless of it's usefulness so i may as well not even bother posting & just let developers go bankrupt like zipper did after again good opinions fell on deaf ears.

Message 19 of 48 (215 Views)
40 posts

Jul 3, 2013

If you are un happy with x7 it will be there for the general public next week.

Message 20 of 48 (209 Views)