Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: The Mad Hatter's Ebony Blade

Jul 3, 2013

I know its been said before but I'll reiterate. I think a majority of us would like to see some Wonderland clothing items or even a public/private space. Furniture is fine but you can only do so much with it. Hopefully you guys can make something work.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 21 of 48 (288 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 3, 2013
For the dude complaining about X7, chill the heck out. Almost EVERYTHING previews in X7 a week before the normal store. You will get it next week. Wall of text and whining that hard was a little overkill there...

Cool blade item EvilTree. Glad you gave Jason that display case I remember him saying he wanted more of em (:
I still want to see that Evil Tree Personal space previewed a while back!!!
Support Forums
Message 22 of 48 (255 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 3, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I know its been said before but I'll reiterate. I think a majority of us would like to see some Wonderland clothing items or even a public/private space. Furniture is fine but you can only do so much with it. Hopefully you guys can make something work.

You're afriad it'll be like Pottermore?  *shudder*

Message 23 of 48 (243 Views)
Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

Jul 3, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
For the dude complaining about X7, chill the heck out. Almost EVERYTHING previews in X7 a week before the normal store. You will get it next week. Wall of text and whining that hard was a little overkill there...

Cool blade item EvilTree. Glad you gave Jason that display case I remember him saying he wanted more of em (:
I still want to see that Evil Tree Personal space previewed a while back!!!

We are still working on the re-design for the warriors way. On a good note, we are ahead of schedule as far as the production on the reconstruction is going. But we did some MAJOR over hauls. We will be releasing interviews closer to the release date as to why we chose to re-design it. What we can say now, is that we are still keeping the Japanese/samurai ish theme, but it will be unlike anything that you have seen in that theme... Hopefully! Smiley Wink At the bare minimum it will be entirely different from the tea house, which we know was a concern from a few people. 

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 24 of 48 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I too am waiting on the dojo, but, I might buy the blade to put in my batman space, which I made into a museum of sorts

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 25 of 48 (201 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 3, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

You're afriad it'll be like Pottermore?  *shudder*

God I hope not... Smiley Frustrated

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 26 of 48 (197 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Thanks for the reply and info Evil Tree ^_^ so glad its still coming cant wait to see what you've done!
Support Forums
Message 27 of 48 (179 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jul 4, 2013

if you don't like my posts don't read them, it's fairly simple to do, here let me post some instructions on how to not read.

#1 look at the avatar and name on the left of the thread.

#2 look at the post itself without reading it.

#3 analyse the posts structure.

#4 decide weather you wish to read it or not. 

#5 (optional) if you wish not to read it scroll down to the next post and ignore the previous post. 

#6 (also optional) if you wish to read said post learn to read more than a twitter post. ( there are things made out of paper called books to help you do this ) ( nevermind scratch that books are longer than 160 characters so you wouldn't get far anyway )

see i can be like you about posts too. but do i care? no, it's an internet forum and i don't see any rules forbidding me from posting my opinions in any way i wish, be it in twitter posts like you or in paragraphs that allow more posts per thread page to make it easier for people to follow the thread without having to go through 10 pages of posts like yours that take up a larger part of the page for the sake of not having to learn to actually read because it takes a whole minute to read. 

nobody likes my opinions and that's why i put it there and in an easy way to scroll past if they don't wish to read it. unlike this post which will be equally as annoying long and with an unliked opinion but in a harder to follow format that takes up a large portion of the page. 

unlike you as well i'm not a complete idiot. i realise that alot of things preview in x7 but there is also alot of items that normal people would like that stay exclusive to x7. i was merely warning the developer to not keep things like this so as to do my part in trying to help them make more money, as well as reach a larger audience which will increase the chance that they will make better items and spaces than the other developers. 

so i pray to the internet forum gods that i pleased smokingpistol with this post. we all know his wrath in all it's 2 sentence glory will be felt throughout the world and change history itself that even caesar himself couldn't exceed. 

you're a joke buddy nobody but you cared, have a nice day.

Message 28 of 48 (166 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 4, 2013

We still love you EvilTree Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 48 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I did read this as I usually read all of a person's post but I still have no idea what you are going on about.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 30 of 48 (157 Views)