Jun 20 2013
By: YogoGamer Lombax Warrior 143 posts

The Last Of Us: Playstation Home Avatar outfits

17 replies 735 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

Hello all, I just wanted to know if there will be ANY playstation home content for this game, as if you pre-order you get the sights and sounds pack which mentions an avatar which is why i pre-ordered, but it was just for my psn account, And this has to be my second favorite game so i wanted to know as Naughty dog dosen't really look at playstation home, I know Home isnt profitable for devs, but please take a request for once, Thanks for your time and i apologise for the story, kudos?

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Message 1 of 18 (735 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9162 posts

Re: The Last Of Us: Playstation Home Avatar outfits

Jun 20, 2013

Well the EU Home has a gask mask as a reward if you watch the trailer but nothing has been announced yet for NA Home and is a shame since this might probably be the game of the year Chad posted in a thread how to get the rewards in EU Home here the link

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/EU-HK-Get-your-free-The-Last-of-Us-Gas-Mask/...

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 18 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Thanks, But I only have NA home, But off~topic, I really wish Sony wouldn't do the whole separate items thing :/

Message 3 of 18 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Welcome to the forums...as of right now there seems to be no content for Home but that doesn't mean that won't change...if enough people will go to Naughty Dog and suggest it since this is a Sony exclusive I am sure we can get them to think about it....and stop having signs that say Home will end....
Message 4 of 18 (689 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Jun 20, 2013
To quote another user in the Forums, ahem, "It seems games dont exist in NA" which is sadly true. When was the last time we had Game or Movie Support in Playstation Home that was not localized completely for another region? KillZone 3? Dead Island?

No Really, I want to know. This is sad. Sure there are a bunch of developers and Original content but if I wanted this, I would go on PC and MOD the Sims or some other game. We have Game launching for so many games, and In Home advertising, but no items to correlate with games or advertising (Yeah Yeah, Dr. Pepper. I am going to pretend that doesnt even exist.). Its a shame we have to wait for E3 to get minimal support for game integration for games not even released (KillZone, inFamous second son, etc)

Sony can separate what it wants, but throw a bone to NA. Let us get more Game items for Home. It shouldnt have to be a yearly wait for E3 to get partial items for upcoming games and nothing more; especially not when other areas get this kind of support more frequently.

Or perhaps I am wrong and this is what NA likes (Developer and Sony Original creations over game integrated spaces and items)... Its just not what I like.
Platinum Trophy Collection
Resident Evil 5 Platinum TrophyinFAMOUS Platinum TrophyResistance 2 Platinum TrophyBatman Arkham Asylume Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed II Master AssassinDemon's Souls Toughest SoulDante's Inferno Master of The InfernoAliens vs Predator Not Bad for A HumanDarksiders BFAStar Wars The Force Unleashed 100% Complete

Love machinima and Home videos? Find us on PSTalent.com to watch and possibly star in one of our latest projects! Meet other Home enthusiasts, play a few games and join a community that thrives on creation and unique perspectives.

- Animus_Requiem, Writing Director at PSTalent.com
Message 5 of 18 (683 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Thanks for the welcome ^.^, But your'e right, Sony usally does Home content for thier exclusives, But, I don't think anyone else wants home content, then again we requested terminator items and nDreams threw us a bone so there maybe hope ^.^, Hopefully it's not too late, i still want Ellie's outfit but anyway its sad to see lack of new game content, i remember back in 2008 and 2009 when home was bustling with new stuff and yah i hate when people say home is ending (Woops! Sorry for the story)

Message 6 of 18 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Ask Naughty Dog why. I tweeted this earlier and should have included Tempest's twitter as well.

Is there a reason why North American PS Home seems to be left of the The Last of Us gas mask promotion? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/EU-HK-Get-your-free-The-Last-of-Us-Gas-Mask/... @NaughtyDog

Message 7 of 18 (669 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Actually, I asked this on Naughty dogs forum for The Last of us, No answers, I wish i had found this forum sooner than this morning

Message 8 of 18 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Ask Naughty Dog why. I tweeted this earlier and should have included Tempest's twitter as well.

Is there a reason why North American PS Home seems to be left of the The Last of Us gas mask promotion? http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/EU-HK-Get-your-free-The-Last-of-Us-Gas-Mask/... @NaughtyDog

I sent them a tweet asking about content too.  Not sure if it's twitter being strange but on my end it says you tweeted that to @NAU (Northern Arizona University) lol

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 9 of 18 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

I've retweeted it. That was odd and this time I included Tempest as a part of the tweet. Hopefully twitter is being nice this time. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 18 (566 Views)
0 Likes