Sackboy
447 posts

Re: The LKWD Life Thread

Mar 18, 2014

LKWD_Mike wrote:

DarkChun-li wrote:

will we have club skins as rewards also? & will some of the rewards come from clothing like drey? i wouldn't mind seeing more of there platforms in different colors as rewards Smiley Happy

We wont be releasing any detail around what the rewards are guys, that one is down to you to find out!

I might have missed it since I can't play the youtube video with audio, but is there a limit on amount gained, like how the Daily Challenges are, or how VeeMee's My Gym is like?

Message 51 of 540 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

LKWD_Mike wrote:

We wont be releasing any detail around what the rewards are guys, that one is down to you to find out!

Well, I am all about collecting Rewards. This is a nice little perk. Now if I could just get that helicopter or speed dinghy off my Dream Yacht, I could island hop between my spaces in style. I am sure they are fueled up, I just can not get on the proper deck to use them!! And what about my sailboat at Dream Island?? If I could just climb aboard, I know how to sail.

Posted Image

Message 52 of 540 (655 Views)
Lockwood Developer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

Left4Dinner wrote:

LKWD_Mike wrote:

DarkChun-li wrote:

will we have club skins as rewards also? & will some of the rewards come from clothing like drey? i wouldn't mind seeing more of there platforms in different colors as rewards Smiley Happy

I might have missed it since I can't play the youtube video with audio, but is there a limit on amount gained, like how the Daily Challenges are, or how VeeMee's My Gym is like?

As Mike mentioned on the previous page, Daily Rewards can only be earned once a day.

For example, if you have a couple of friends who own the Dream Yacht (which is one of the first spaces where LKWD Life will be enabled), and you travel to both of their spaces in the same day, you can only earn the guest Daily Reward from one space. There will be owner-specific activities to earn rewards (again, you can only earn them once a day) to look for as well.

I hope that helps!

Message 53 of 540 (652 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Mar 18, 2014

I'm not going to lie, I love this concept.  But I hate having to redownload spaces just to get EXP.

Here are a few dream spaces that I own or know of.

The Dream Yacht:  Arctic Voyage

Dream Island

The Dream Yacht

Dream Hideaway

Dream Forest Paradise

I'm guessing this is going to be replacing challenges.  Well, maybe.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 54 of 540 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Soulycon wrote:

I'm not going to lie, I love this concept.  But I hate having to redownload spaces just to get EXP.

Dream Island

The Dream Yacht

Dream Hideaway

Dream Forest Paradise

NO, the Challenges are a Sony activity. The next round of Challenges starts in a few days.

This is a Developer activity by Lockwood, only for a select few of their spaces.

Posted Image

Message 55 of 540 (634 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Mar 18, 2014

ITCOB1 wrote:

LKWD_Mike wrote:

Well, I am all about collecting Rewards. This is a nice little perk. Now if I could just get that helicopter or speed dinghy off my Dream Yacht, I could island hop between my spaces in style. I am sure they are fueled up, I just can not get on the proper deck to use them!! And what about my sailboat at Dream Island?? If I could just climb aboard, I know how to sail.

I'm with you there re: reward collecting, @ITCOB1. Other than the above, I would def. like to add getting the

Submersible/ROV to work on the Dream Yacht/Arctic Yacht to work for sure! Smiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 540 (627 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Mar 18, 2014

I have to admit, this is the first time I've been impressed with LKWD in a long time. You folks are really stepping up the effort here in updating all your older spaces with worthwhile activities. I'm most excitied about this because the rewards are optional and run off a points system. 

Challenges alone just weren't cutting it for a reason to stay on Home for more then a few minutes, and the new challenges season is needlessly delayed until April 2, so LKWD Life really is a much needed breath of fresh air in terms of something to actually DO on Home.

I just hope there are new rewards, and not just all reskins...

Message 57 of 540 (620 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2437 posts

Mar 18, 2014
Does club owners of the Dream Forest Paradise, get the same amount of xp compared to the owner's of Dream personal space?
Like I own the club clubhouse as well as the dream island and a couple of the dream boats. And was wondering as an owner of a clubhouse and personal spaces of "Dream" if one gets more xp over the other? Or do we get the same amount of xp for each (as in clubhouse and personal), if we happen to be owners of both?
Smiley Happy If that makes scenes in what I'm trying to ask.. >_>
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 58 of 540 (615 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Mar 18, 2014

ITCOB1 wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Dream Island

The Dream Yacht

Dream Hideaway

Dream Forest Paradise

NO, the Challenges are a Sony activity. The next round of Challenges starts in a few days.

This is a Developer activity by Lockwood, only for a select few of their spaces.

I know, I'm not great at wording things out when I'm tired.  I meant to say like... People will be doing less challenges now that this is going to be out. But hey, I could be wrong. Because both are going to be a daily routine now for the most part.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 59 of 540 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Slightly offtopic, but is anyone able to visit the LKWD HQ hub?  I've been trying to join it after redownloading it, and it keeps showing the usual icon spinning and spinning, but never makes it to there.

Message 60 of 540 (576 Views)
0 Likes