Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Re: The LKWD Life Thread

Mar 18, 2014
I heard that same thing too, which made me think, LKWD venue FINALLY a clubhouse. Now we just wait. Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 540 (1,095 Views)
Sackboy
290 posts

Mar 18, 2014
Well the LKWD Venue isn't a Dream estate, so no clubhouse unfortunately. I wish it was though. It's just going to be the Dream spaces I'm assuming, if I heard correctly
Message 42 of 540 (1,083 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
130 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Hi guys! 1 more day...

Just to clarify the question on whether guests can earn XP in someone elses Dream space:

• Guests can earn XP in anyone elses LKWD Life enabled space
  • If a Guest has earned the Daily Rewards for a specific space, they cannot be earned again until the following day - even if they travel to the same LKWD Life enabled space owned by somebody else. 
  • Guests cannot earn rewards related to ownership from another user's personal space

Hope that answers some questions, and raises a few more!

LKWD_Mike

Message 43 of 540 (1,069 Views)
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Interesting idea. Looking forward to Wedensday now Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 44 of 540 (1,059 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11660 posts

Re: Coming soon: LKWD LIFE

Mar 18, 2014

LKWD_Melissa wrote:

And even if you don't own a Dream Universe space, you can still earn XP by performing activities in Dream Central or the Sunset Lounge.

Actually, you need to own a Dream space in order to get into Sunset Lounge. I hope this isn't changing.

Message 45 of 540 (1,047 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

LKWD Life

Mar 18, 2014

Mmmm rewards. More content that can't be inspected. I like that. I will be hoarding points (err crowns) for BIGGER items indeed!

More clubs skins. I like that as well. Many of these dream spaces are so huge the decision to sell them as private spaces truly makes no sense to me. To be honest, I was a hold out on the jewel space until the club release. Didn't pick up the private until after club. Same with the last space. Skipped the private and went right for the paradise club. Would be nice to see if the "dream" based LKWD Life content goes well ... Dream Venue clubhouse. I mean a customizable club! *Drool* The size of several Lockwood spaces practically demands built in customization. But, no. Please take a cue from Granzella's City of Flowers Penthouse.

I do hope the repeated use of existing content that is just reissued as "new" but turns out to be nothing but a color change or environmental change becomes a thing of the past. If I see new rewards that happens to be old content ... omg .. I am gonna sick up. Love ya Lockwood but seriously enough is enough. Who really needs another yacht that's to big to furnish. Especially non moving ones.

Best thing ever ... The decision to provide GUESTS with the opportunity to earn crowns through tasking. We all enjoy helping a friend in this way. Smiley Wink

Good luck on a smooth launch day. U-_-U

Off topic a little here: Those of us who shop on Home and purchase Lockwood content are capable of doing so without the need for a shopping bag in each and every space. We have already made the purchase. For example: No need to go and update the Venue adding a shopping bag to our entrance room. That darn thing showed up INSIDE my Siren Alcove. I was like Smiley Mad. Now there's an update I'd like to see. The removal of non essential shopping bags from Lockwood spaces. The only shopping bags necessary — the gold ones. At the western club space, I have the Drey prop horse's bum covering that one up. Don't step on the poo! Oh and by the way, there needs to be a REJECT gift option to the gift machine. Thx.

May2099 PiXeLUX.jpg

Message 46 of 540 (1,033 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Mar 18, 2014

Curious what the "something big" is.  Any hints?  Smiley Very Happy  I have a spending problem so i'll probably keep getting every reward as I go and not be able to afford it lol 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 47 of 540 (1,033 Views)
Sackboy
466 posts

Mar 18, 2014

will we have club skins as rewards also? & will some of the rewards come from clothing like drey? i wouldn't mind seeing more of there platforms in different colors as rewards Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 540 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
447 posts

Mar 18, 2014

bookepride wrote:

Another gimmick to buy more spaces...

Just because you don't have them, doesn't mean that the event is a gimick.  Besides, why don't you own one?  The Dream Yacht is amazing, and the Dream Island is really relaxing.  

Message 49 of 540 (993 Views)
Sackboy
130 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2014

DarkChun-li wrote:

will we have club skins as rewards also? & will some of the rewards come from clothing like drey? i wouldn't mind seeing more of there platforms in different colors as rewards Smiley Happy

We wont be releasing any detail around what the rewards are guys, that one is down to you to find out!

Message 50 of 540 (966 Views)