Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: The LKWD Life Thread

Mar 17, 2014

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Oh, the Nightmare Yacht was temporary...? Wish I'd known that sooner; just looked through the stores and gift machine, couldn't find it.

Got every other dream space except for the Forest though... and depending on this, I might just have to finally grab THAT.

The Nightmare Yacht wasn't temporary. It can still be found in the Lockwood store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 540 (651 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 17, 2014
Sounds amazing and will get some new life out of the Dream Spaces I already own (got em all).

My question, for users that do not own a Dream space, I am aware they can use the public spaces, but can guests gain crowns from visiting friends' spaces? If not they should at some point.

Also, nice to meet you @LKWD_Mike !

Welcome to the North American Home forums ^_^
Support Forums
Message 32 of 540 (648 Views)
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Mar 17, 2014

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

Oh, the Nightmare Yacht was temporary...? Wish I'd known that sooner; just looked through the stores and gift machine, couldn't find it.

Got every other dream space except for the Forest though... and depending on this, I might just have to finally grab THAT.

The Nightmare Yacht wasn't temporary. It can still be found in the Lockwood store.

Yeah. I just found it. Took a little bit of digging (its not under the personal spaces tab in said store), but I found it.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 33 of 540 (641 Views)
Lockwood Developer
64 posts

Mar 17, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
Sounds amazing and will get some new life out of the Dream Spaces I already own (got em all).

My question, for users that do not own a Dream space, I am aware they can use the public spaces, but can guests gain crowns from visiting friends' spaces? If not they should at some point.

Also, nice to meet you @LKWD_Mike !

Welcome to the North American Home forums ^_^

I can't say with 100% accuracy yes or no to that til everyone gets back in the office tomorrow. Both Mike and I are under the impression it's possible, but don't quote that as gospel until we get confirmation tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 540 (623 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 17, 2014
Okay thanks Melissa youre awesome! Looking forward to all this. Truly.
Support Forums
Message 35 of 540 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 17, 2014
@WaveLightning777 The Nightmare Yacht was temporary? Did not know that. I actually bought mine back when it was under previews at x7, but I just assumed it was a permanent space like all the others. I guess it'll be back this Halloween. But even the Holiday version of the Dream Yacht still remained. I'd imagine the Abbey Hill Winter Retreat too.
Message 36 of 540 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2693 posts

Mar 17, 2014

Grand_Viceroy wrote:
@WaveLightning777 The Nightmare Yacht was temporary? Did not know that. I actually bought mine back when it was under previews at x7, but I just assumed it was a permanent space like all the others. I guess it'll be back this Halloween. But even the Holiday version of the Dream Yacht still remained. I'd imagine the Abbey Hill Winter Retreat too.

Not temporary. It's not listed under Estates or the Lockwood Store's Personal Spaces tab, which led me to believe it was, but it's there under the Lockwood Store's Halloween tab. Apologies for the confusion.

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 37 of 540 (580 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Mar 17, 2014
Yeah, just noticed the response from an earlier post so nevermind. My bad.
Message 38 of 540 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
262 posts

Mar 17, 2014

I'm really excited about this =) & TY!! for the updates on the spaces! it's great to know LKWD is onboard & active with their customers Heart

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 39 of 540 (571 Views)
Sackboy
290 posts

Mar 18, 2014
In the video, did I hear correctly that the Dream spaces will have clubhouse versions? Or was my mind playing tricks on me? lol
Message 40 of 540 (525 Views)
0 Likes