Splicer
51 posts

Re: The LAIR presents - King Neptune's End **TONIGHT 6pm EST**

Jul 27, 2010

Y2David wrote:

yes it was really much fun and enjoyed... yas did make me utilize my brain alot and yas did make a nice set up fer us to do it.. luved the role playin as well..

Wait until you see what we have planned for you Sunday!

Message 20 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jul 28, 2010

Nice little launch party guys To a racing fan, I found it a very cool place to be, all dressed up nice and everything LMAO ...

Anyways, during the party ... I thought I may have heard clues to other things going on elsewhere. A certain someone also told me that I should go speak to the "rock man, under the tree" ... Xlr8 was busy in a battle with some guy and Detective Law has Neptune to worry about so off I go searching ... and late that night I find ...

Wow, freaky dude here ... Tells me I have to get in uniform, Mr Inspector LOL ... and find the badly-dressed wise-man on some ship in the sky or something, so off we go again ... to the space-ship bus-stop LOL

Once it arrives, it kinda looks like that sand-sculpture at that beach space hmmmmmm ... anyways, on the ship, I find THIS GUY !!!

Good golly, this is getting weird ... anyways, from this guy I got strange info about the Poseidon going to Atlantis and such, and to lose the policeman threads, very very bad. And also to be careful of the snake-lady LOL ... Now I'm confused so I have to go see my trusty pal White-Afro-Samurai

Aaah, now we're getting somewhere ... a private club called Atlantis on a huge yacht called the Poseidon, VIP members only, WOW !!! time for a suit again LOL

And as you can see, I found the Snake-lady This is getting too weird guys, I'm going undercover ... find Xlr8 if you need me, he knows the Team Wipeout secret location

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 21 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 28, 2010

beneloben wrote:

Nice little launch party guys To a racing fan, I found it a very cool place to be, all dressed up nice and everything LMAO ...

Anyways, during the party ... I thought I may have heard clues to other things going on elsewhere. A certain someone also told me that I should go speak to the "rock man, under the tree" ... Xlr8 was busy in a battle with some guy and Detective Law has Neptune to worry about so off I go searching ... and late that night I find ...

WOW!  How very strange and exciting!  Looks like  some very foriegn events are happening indeed!

Message 22 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jul 29, 2010

Wow Bene your Awesome...  I love your Far away trips, you know International is actually a great idea Bene!!!

Photobucket
Message 23 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Jul 30, 2010

Sorry It took so Long yet here are a few Pictures from our Launch... Great part of our History to be remembered... 

Photobucket
Message 24 of 255 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Jul 30, 2010

Thanks for posting them (& taking them!), Patchex!!  Great pics!  I like how you made them a photostream.  Nice!

Message 25 of 255 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jul 31, 2010

Yeah wow, that photostream is nice Patches

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 26 of 255 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3152 posts

Aug 1, 2010

Thanks you guys... I should have added comments... Well Good Luck tonight all you Plairs, and Actresses and Actors... Tonight has been waited for, for over a year  now... We all worked really hard, and it was worth it... whats the saying, "If you build it, they will come." LOL I wish more people had shown up for the First clue, yet a few Plairs is much better then none, so here is too our Very First Game... Cheers Lair Members, and as Always Happy Gaming Everyone!!!

Photobucket
Message 27 of 255 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Aug 1, 2010

See you tonight, Plairs!  You've got your work cut out for you.

KING NEPTUNE'S END: the first Home user created game 

Message 28 of 255 (309 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Re: The LAIR presents - King Neptune's End

Aug 2, 2010

Sorry for not being able to stay today.

Message 29 of 255 (309 Views)
0 Likes