Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else!

Dec 15, 2012

red_wesley wrote:

Is anyone having trouble getting the white tiger companion to actually work? Man Frustrated It often won't generate right away when you activate it. The text will be visable, but it'll take a few minutes for the tiger to "grow" (and enlarge) out of the ground. None of my other companions have this problem.

My orange tiger has that issue too! Maybe they're bigger physically and have more animations than other companions? Because to me it seems like they just have to load a little longer to appear.

Message 61 of 123 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Dec 15, 2012

This is actually my vavorite apartment right now......The carpet ride is extremely fast with sharp turns and steep incline/declines similar to a roller coaster......

The space itself is beautifully rendered.....However the theme does not allow for much decorating......Flying through the buildings and past the Genie is pretty cool....

Message 62 of 123 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ jotted:

4) I was sadly disappointed after asking David to try the Essence of the 7 Winds to find that we are not able to use that to fly around the space as well. I would seriously hope that developers would plan that as an option when it comes to designing new spaces nowadays. That would have pushed me to buy the space in an instant. Having to use creative techniques to do so shouldn't be necessary. This was a perfect space to allow that functionality as well. 

:^/ If the Essence of the Seven Winds doesn't work here, then I won't buy the space. I own over twenty spaces already, so new spaces have to offer something that my existing ones don't before they appeal to me enough. A space that supports free flying without ...creativity would be quite welcome.

Message 63 of 123 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 15, 2012
^ I would figure Essence of the Seven Winds would only work in the area you're able to walk around in as your avatar. The outside where you fly your carpet was made for the minigame only so I guess I'm not too surprised. Jo, I wouldn't let that stop you from buying the space, it's pretty snazzy lol. The genie and the wishes make it worth the purchase :3
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 64 of 123 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 15, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I would figure Essence of the Seven Winds would only work in the area you're able to walk around in as your avatar. The outside where you fly your carpet was made for the minigame only so I guess I'm not too surprised. Jo, I wouldn't let that stop you from buying the space, it's pretty snazzy lol. The genie and the wishes make it worth the purchase :3

I don't know it's 10 dollars. I'll decide at some point. I'm just saying relative to new spaces given we now can fly that developers could be a bit more mindful that many in the community would like to do just that. I'm sure many who bought this space would love to be able to fly around without having to be on a carpet. I'm not really surprised but simply disappointed. 

I will say it's a really beautiful space. I never buy spaces right away. I wait. I don't' think the bundle is something I'd get. I don't like getting male clothes in bundles that I buy which I won't be using and I'm not sure that the furniture packed with is is enough to sway me to spend 17 or 18 dollars for a bundle. 

We'll see. I suspect there is a ton of new content this week so I'll wait and see. 

Message 65 of 123 (251 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I have a question about the furniture I'm seeing in the public space. I see a large table and chairs, a throne of sorts and other items. They don't appear to be in the bundle from what I can see and I don't see them sold separately.

Any help with what these are and if they are available as well? I can't find them in the Lockwood store or in Furniture. Curious how much they cost separately.

Message 66 of 123 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Dec 16, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I have a question about the furniture I'm seeing in the public space. I see a large table and chairs, a throne of sorts and other items. They don't appear to be in the bundle from what I can see and I don't see them sold separately.

Any help with what these are and if they are available as well? I can't find them in the Lockwood store or in Furniture. Curious how much they cost separately.

They are wishes granted by the genie.

So far I've gotten

• Arabian Couch - Jester
  • Arabian Throne Canopy
  • Oud
  • Ornamental Scimitar
  • Arabian Royalty Throne Plinth
  • Henna Lamp
  • Genie-less Lamp
  • Arbian Royalty Throne

I've also seen Dining Chairs and Tables and a drum-looking thing, but opted for other things when given the 3 choices.

Message 67 of 123 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 16, 2012

Oh thank you! I didn't know they were rewards. That certainly adds value to the 9.99 space. I don't think the bundle is something I'd get but I do think I might get the space at some point.

I am really disappointed flying with the essence isn't an option. Using creative exploit techniques uses precious furniture slots. 

Message 68 of 123 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 16, 2012

1 of the wishes is also a secret room, got it today and it's the room downstairs in the curtyard. I like this space more then the 7 seven winds one, mainly because this one has a curtyard that feels realistic. And the gem thing is nice, just got a huge ring  from putting gems in the community share box.

Message 69 of 123 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 16, 2012
The $9.99 pricepoint is realistic. You get a nice space, a fun minigame, and a number of good rewards. There is really nothing important in the more expensive bundle. The various carpet colors are really irrelevant. The bundle furniture extras can always be bought individually.
Posted Image

Message 70 of 123 (175 Views)
0 Likes