Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Re: The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else!

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

How do you unlock the bedroom?

Message 51 of 123 (419 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Keep getting wishes fulfilled. You'll get the option to open it up.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 52 of 123 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Hey tim, srry i cant pOst a picture. 

But its the other room in which u can see the genie. From the middle area to the right of space.  HallWay. 

theres an invisible wall that prevents walking into the Fountain pool. 

Be cool to get a different glimpse of rude genie. 

Also love it. The rewards are awesome. The space is very detailed. 

Saw in open house right by that very hall for pool room of three sky versions. Plz make it happen. In open house that hall is also blocked. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 53 of 123 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Rozzz___ wrote:

How do you unlock the bedroom?

Use The Sodium Telepad....

Message 54 of 123 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 15, 2012
List of rewards here please?
Support Forums
Message 55 of 123 (346 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Just a question: Do the rug patterns affect the pattern or qty of gems available. Obviously, the pink rug is for girls and the indigo for boys, but what about the mystic and death-head rugs? Does the mystic rug increase the number of blue gems? The death-head rug the number of yellow gems. Do the spawn patterns change? Has anyone who owns a different rug noticed these things? Just wondering.

Also, do the outfits affect anything? Does the theif outfit allow you to grab gems at a slightly greater distance? Does the Mystic (blue) outfit make the gems spawn faster (or even just the rare gems--that'd be a treat). With the space already $10 and the outfit bundle $2.99, I'm hesitant to buy more to test. So far I am satisfied. Also, if none of this (the rugs, the outfits) affect anything, then perhaps you should make them actually affect the space or the game to entice people to buy them (like the Edo outfits in the Demon Hunting Game).

On a side note - I cannot believe there is no one working on Mercia. I am biting my nails for the next update. (And also, there is a significant glitch that has yet to be fixed). If you guys update it, I'll probably spend more money on it. Just saying.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 56 of 123 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 15, 2012

You know, as much as I love this new space and Lockwood for being a great developer...I have to say, its a pretty stingy move to keep non-apartment owners from being able to interact with the genie and have some wishes granted. Yeah I know, they can still fly around on the magic carpet, but I don't see why they shouldn't be able to interact with the genie as well and get a few rewards. As far as I know there's only 4 to get for guests, so I don't see what the deal is...the genie interaction is a huge role in this space and might make those consider buying the apartment if they get a demo of what its going to be like. 

Tim, Lockwood, would you guys consider changing this for guests? Again I love you guys, but that's a somewhat greedy move on your part. It isn't like you :/

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 57 of 123 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I found a place in the center fountain where I can "sit", but instead of sitting my avatar leans over and sticks her hand in the water.  Does that have any purpose other than being unique?

Message 58 of 123 (314 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

I just got to fly this morning using the Carpet at Y2Davids private apartment. Thank you David for the invite. Smiley Happy

I have a few comments I'd like to make now that I've had a chance to try it.

1) Thank you for the Community Reward! It's really nice. 

2) I wish the Magic Carpet had a photo option. I would love to be able to take pictures when flying around. There are some really scenic shots there that would be wonderful to be able to capture with a camera and not have to use a PVR. It you update with a photo option please include a flash as a part of that update. I still wish that Jug would do that with it's Essence.

3) I really wish it was possible when flying on the carpet to have a full 360 rotation for viewing our avatar and the beautiful scenery. The genie is awesome as is the environment.

4) I was sadly disappointed after asking David to try the Essence of the 7 Winds to find that we are not able to use that to fly around the space as well. I would seriously hope that developers would plan that as an option when it comes to designing new spaces nowadays. That would have pushed me to buy the space in an instant. Having to use creative techniques to do so shouldn't be necessary. This was a perfect space to allow that functionality as well. 

I'm still considering my purchases and may wait to see what next week has to bring before spending any additional money. 

Message 59 of 123 (298 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting the white tiger companion to actually work? Man Frustrated It often won't generate right away when you activate it. The text will be visable, but it'll take a few minutes for the tiger to "grow" (and enlarge) out of the ground. None of my other companions have this problem.

Message 60 of 123 (259 Views)
0 Likes