First Son
6 posts

Re: The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else!

Dec 14, 2012
Tim, I posted a situation further down. If you could please have a look and see if u can assist me. Thanks so much
Message 41 of 123 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I must say Lockwood, i am impressed! Just when I was getting ready to leave home because I was bored out of my mind with the things coming out, here you are! Hopefully you guys will give at least some occasional updates to this space.  whether its the new reward on special occasions (not that we need any more), or an add on, but if not...This place is gorgeous and it is now my DEFAULT! Way to go!!!!

Message 42 of 123 (331 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Haha, there is no competition. Lockwood does a way better job at everything they do. Maybe I am just speaking out of sheer disappointment with the Aurora Champion apt and the Savage Manor cuz if I could sell them off, i would. lol

Message 43 of 123 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I personally love the Jewel! The game is very fun, if not simple. The music is great, it's beautiful (though being able to fly against a starry night sky would be AMAZING) and just a great place to hang out. Smiley Happy

My only major criticism so far is that you should be more specific about the colored gecko wish... I wasted two wishes not realizing it just changed the color of every gecko at once. Haha. I thought it added a new gecko of that color. =/

Message 44 of 123 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Hi Tim, first I want to say congrats on the name change and we look forward to making a rapport with you Smiley Happy . Now about the new place Jewels of the Skies, I love this place, I visited a friends and was amazed and I have plans to buy it myself. With that being said me and my friend were talking and my friend made a suggestion that I liked so ithought i'd share it with you. My friend and I loved the music while playing the carpet game and want to suggest that it become available as background music for the whole place. Hope you like the suggestion and see what you think about it. Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK

Message 45 of 123 (300 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Yes, I agree. Music will set the scene.
Message 46 of 123 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 14, 2012
True that, but theres still alot of overpricing.
Message 47 of 123 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
403 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Well, I saw a friend's space. MUCH nicer experience than the overwhelmed laggy open house.  Sold me on the space. I bought it this morning. Smiley Happy

BTW, my two cents on the music....

If the music IS made available throughout the space, there better be a toggle switch to turn it on/off and  the default setting should be OFF or allow the owner to set whether music be on or off when they arrive in the space.  I don't want the music playing continously everywhere, but would like to be able to use my radio to play music of choice.

Message 48 of 123 (252 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Dec 14, 2012

anojam wrote:

Well, I saw a friend's space. MUCH nicer experience than the overwhelmed laggy open house.  Sold me on the space. I bought it this morning. Smiley Happy

BTW, my two cents on the music....

If the music IS made available throughout the space, there better be a toggle switch to turn it on/off and  the default setting should be OFF or allow the owner to set whether music be on or off when they arrive in the space.  I don't want the music playing continously everywhere, but would like to be able to use my radio to play music of choice.

Would be cool to slide acorss the clouds with Frank Sintara sing "Fly me to the moon"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtFBRJFN3p8

Message 49 of 123 (247 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Dec 14, 2012
My radio works fine in the space.
Message 50 of 123 (242 Views)
0 Likes