Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else!

Dec 13, 2012

LeeStone71 wrote:
So I ended up getting it. Really like how the choice of wishes may lead to people having different looking versions of the space.

Fascinating.

/Would like to purchase.

//When my budget allows it.

Message 11 of 123 (566 Views)
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Dec 13, 2012

my friend bought it and he was sad that altho the advertising for the space says guests get a free flying carpet sadly we do not and the only rewards that guests get is possibly community rewards  or so it appears with the picture of something on the contributed line in the chest  . i played with the carpet in the space and steering is wonky its all over the place turning and going up and down handling is frustrating but yes the space is incredibly beautiful wish we ould have invited friends for free gift

Message 12 of 123 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Hey Tim, congrats on the name hombre. Smiley Tongue Identity is everything nowadays, so kudos sah.

And OY! Speak with the dev.s regularly? Tell them to get back on Sodium. Xi2 brought Home vets outta the woodwork again to catch that, you guys could bring back just as many with Sodium on the front-lines again. >.> Gotta compete with nDreams n all... *hint hint*

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 13 of 123 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks to ck, at his place and playing the game. This place is awesome. Very detailed and very beautiful. Collecting jewels. Kudos.
Message 14 of 123 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Heya Tim Smiley Tongue Say, what are the reset time for the Genie quests? Is it 24 hours since your last quest has been complete? How does that work?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 15 of 123 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

I probably won't buy it because I bought so much other stuff today but I reserve the right to change my mind and may likely do so but no promises.

I visited a private space of Jewel of the Skies and from what I saw, I was impressed in that I had fun. While all I did was spend about an hour flying on the flying carpet collect the three colored jewels, it was fun. I have no idea why I enjoyed it because I don't usually enjoy such games. So that's a big plus.

From what I saw of the space it's beautiful, very much so. 

I visted for a little while at the public showing which doesn't have the giant genie and one can't fly in it. If one likes the way it looks then try to get a visit from someone who owns it to get a feel of what it offers, which is a lot of fun. Sheesh! Now did I just talk myself into buying it? I don't know. I'll think it over tomorrow and next day I guess. 

It's worth a look for sure.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 16 of 123 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Dec 13, 2012

LKWD_Tim wrote:

Hi all,

I’m Tim, the social media guy at Lockwood. I’ve been working here for a little over a year now and corresponding with you all under the name of ‘Lockwood’ or ‘Lockwood Voice’ – but no more! I’ll be using my name from now on, so we can hopefully build up a rapport and you won’t feel like you’re just talking to a company Smiley Happy

And just so you know, I work in the same office as the rest of the Lockwood Dev Team and frequently chat with them in regards to your queries and suggestions, so anything you ask me is directly communicated to the guys and girls who create our content for Home!

Additionally, I’d like to take this opportunity to ask you all what you think of our latest space, The Jewel of the Skies? Let me know in the comments below please!

Kind regards,

Tim

thanks tim any word yet on mercia fixes? bleep uproar and make sony QA get mercia fixed

images.jpg

Message 17 of 123 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) It looks amazing, but I'm curious how high the invisible glass ceiling is. I own the Essence of the Seven Winds globe, which allows avatars to lly, so I'm looking for spaces that support altitude when soaring in the air....

How High are you, Dude ? /////// I mean, How high did you want to get, Man ? /////// I mean, What Altitude  did you wish to attain, Sir.

We can discuss Vectors, and Contrails, and Longitudinal thingies after I eat some Brownies Smiley Happy

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 18 of 123 (465 Views)
Survivor
2587 posts

Dec 13, 2012
I love it!! And it evolves has the Genie grand you wishes! = its a Plus +++

And the Community Chest, etc. Its very cool Smiley Very Happy
Message 19 of 123 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Great space with a nice fun game. The magic carpet flying does take some trial and error, to get used to it. But after awhile, I was collecting gems like a pro. Remember to deposit your collected jewels, before leaving the space. 

My questions:

1. What is the cycle for new quests?

2. What is the community goal reward?

3. Will there be more community goals, once we reach the 1st one?

Thanks,

Mur

Posted Image
Message 20 of 123 (379 Views)
0 Likes