Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: The Jewel of the Skies feedback and something else!

Dec 19, 2012

Oppzorro wrote:

not sure if this is an issue or not. I believe i have unlocked all of the furniture items, but now all i get for my quests options are to change the color of the Geckos. I still have the other room to unlock and never seen the door option. I had the elphant once but chose something else, and I still have the jewel storage slots or unlock if not more. Why am I getting only the option of the Gecko?

The geckos seem to come up often for me, only time I see something new is if the task requires getting gold gems. 

I unlocked both the elephant and the secret room today, both needed some gold gems, 6-7 if I recall right. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 91 of 123 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Question ...Is the space still broke for guests?
Message 92 of 123 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 19, 2012

StormShadow419 wrote:
Question ...Is the space still broke for guests?

Very glitchy for me today. I had to leave numerous times. 

Message 93 of 123 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I feel like the geckos should be a Christmas Futurama reference to Fry saying he'll get Leela so many Lizards....

Message 94 of 123 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Dec 19, 2012

has the magic carpet locomotion reward that this space givs been fixed yet?

when it is i will buy it, so b sur to let us kno lockwood.

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Message 95 of 123 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Oppzorro wrote:

not sure if this is an issue or not. I believe i have unlocked all of the furniture items, but now all i get for my quests options are to change the color of the Geckos. I still have the other room to unlock and never seen the door option. I had the elphant once but chose something else, and I still have the jewel storage slots or unlock if not more. Why am I getting only the option of the Gecko?

From what I figure, there are certain rewards that you can only get when a wish requires gold gems. The elephant, secret room, tiger, lighting, couch, divan, gold geckos, indigo throne, henna lamps and table, and ornamental scimitar seem to only appear when my wish has required gold gems. I still haven't seen the bed show up, and in the open house there seem to be pictures of different times of day in a poster, so it seems like there are significantly more rewards that require gold gems.

Message 96 of 123 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Appear to be quite a few very nice rewards. I have to give Lockwood credit for adding significant value to a space that isn't inexpensive. 

Message 97 of 123 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

Didn't even come close to buying this.

First of all, it is obviously too similar to Palace of the Seven Winds in theme, but also Avalon Keep in regards to the game. Fly around collecting gems, which you can then donate to rewards or community?

Secondly, it has a lot of rewards, but not only are they limited in use, they have problems of their own. I will address each set of rewards individually:

Furniture rewards:

-They are completely out of place in all but this apartment and Palace of the Seven Winds, so they have very limited use

-Everything is too small, ranging from the microscopic genie lamp, to the the abnormally small thrones, to the disproportionate canopy bed

Apt unlocks:

-Only useful if you plan on spending a lot of time in this apt

-Geckos are barely visible, they are microscopic and you need to zoom in with the camera to see them, yet you can waste gems buying them in 3 colors? Why...? Should have instead put large monitor lizards that roam around

-Baby elephant? You mean a stationary version of Tembo...actually, it looks a little SMALLER then Tembo...why couldn't there be a full size elephant you can sit on top of?

-Lamps are barely noticeable or visible

-Chest only holds one gem per color at a time? What the heck is the point of something like this?!

My suggestions:

-Make it into a club

-Add LARGE wildlife, and expand the area for them

-Make NON-FURNITURE owner-only rewards, like unique clothes and pets that aren't just color changes of the ones in store

-Make the gem donations something better then tiny, barely visible RINGS. If anything, make that for the furniture and allow guests to get it as well.

Message 98 of 123 (384 Views)
Survivor
1630 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Wildlife expires as reward, (genie quests)  cute isnt he? Smiley Very Happy

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 99 of 123 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Didn't even come close to buying this.

First of all, it is obviously too similar to Palace of the Seven Winds in theme, but also Avalon Keep in regards to the game. Fly around collecting gems, which you can then donate to rewards or community?

Secondly, it has a lot of rewards, but not only are they limited in use, they have problems of their own. I will address each set of rewards individually:

Furniture rewards:

-They are completely out of place in all but this apartment and Palace of the Seven Winds, so they have very limited use

-Everything is too small, ranging from the microscopic genie lamp, to the the abnormally small thrones, to the disproportionate canopy bed

Apt unlocks:

-Only useful if you plan on spending a lot of time in this apt

-Geckos are barely visible, they are microscopic and you need to zoom in with the camera to see them, yet you can waste gems buying them in 3 colors? Why...? Should have instead put large monitor lizards that roam around

-Baby elephant? You mean a stationary version of Tembo...actually, it looks a little SMALLER then Tembo...why couldn't there be a full size elephant you can sit on top of?

-Lamps are barely noticeable or visible

-Chest only holds one gem per color at a time? What the heck is the point of something like this?!

My suggestions:

-Make it into a club

-Add LARGE wildlife, and expand the area for them

-Make NON-FURNITURE owner-only rewards, like unique clothes and pets that aren't just color changes of the ones in store

-Make the gem donations something better then tiny, barely visible RINGS. If anything, make that for the furniture and allow guests to get it as well.

Granzella made some genie content too. So I bet since you're a GZ addict, you'll buy those and not say they're similar to seven winds.
Message 100 of 123 (345 Views)