Nov 30 2008
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8821 posts

The Home forums have to change.

17 replies 7 views Edited Nov 30, 2008
Its no fun to be on here anymore, just people asking to game share and a bunch of other crap. Saying if Game share is illegal or not (which everone should know) So the fourms go to change its ways because there are no good topics just people taking advantage over other people by saying Wanna Game share? I mean buy it your own. This morning racism topics I mean this forum doesn't need that stuff already bad as it is then 29 kudoed topics? I mean kudos system has to change for sure. I don't care if this gets locked a voice is better then no one saying anything at all. Those are my .2 cents for the night and good bye
Message 1 of 18 (7 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
747 posts

Re: The Home forums have to change.

Nov 30, 2008

eaglefan129 wrote:
Its no fun to be on here anymore, just people asking to game share and a bunch of other crap. Saying if Game share is illegal or not (which everone should know) So the fourms go to change its ways because there are no good topics just people taking advantage over other people by saying Wanna Game share? I mean buy it your own. This morning racism topics I mean this forum doesn't need that stuff already bad as it is then 29 kudoed topics? I mean kudos system has to change for sure. I don't care if this gets locked a voice is better then no one saying anything at all. Those are my .2 cents for the night and good bye

its just 2 cents....

if you were going to say $0.02 that would work, but that decimal makes it 2/10 of a cent.

Message 2 of 18 (7 Views)
Fender Bender
3541 posts

Nov 30, 2008

eaglefan129 wrote:
Those are my .2 cents for the night and good bye

Shouldn't it be my 0.02 cents? Wouldn't that be 20 cents?

Message 3 of 18 (7 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 30, 2008

SgtFlaman wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

well you would say 0.02 dollars.

0.02 cents is now 2/100 of a cent.

and .2 of a cent is 2/10, as i mentioned above.

Message 4 of 18 (7 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Nov 30, 2008

shaggyaj wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

its just 2 cents....

if you were going to say $0.02 that would work, but that decimal makes it 2/10 of a cent.

yea yea yea funny. (saracasm)
Message 5 of 18 (7 Views)
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 30, 2008

eaglefan129 wrote:

shaggyaj wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

its just 2 cents....

yea yea yea funny. (saracasm)

well the guy after me was just as bad as you

but i agree with what you are saying though

Message 6 of 18 (7 Views)
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Nov 30, 2008

eaglefan129 wrote:

I know what you mean eagle, this is what Home is all about it seems...  Gameshareing...  It never used to be this bad, sure there were Threads here and there, but not this bad...  This all reminds me of the LBP boardes before they moved them.

You think they will move Home to another website?

Photobucket
Message 7 of 18 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Nov 30, 2008

shaggyaj wrote:

SgtFlaman wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

well you would say 0.02 dollars.

0.02 cents is now 2/100 of a cent.

and .2 of a cent is 2/10, as i mentioned above.

BTW OP: Good point Smiley Happy 

G.A.P Member Since August '08
Sig4
Message 8 of 18 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Nov 30, 2008

OddSix wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

I know what you mean eagle, this is what Home is all about it seems...  Gameshareing...  It never used to be this bad, sure there were Threads here and there, but not this bad...  This all reminds me of the LBP boardes before they moved them.

well home is too involved with the PS3 for them to move it elsewhere i think.

its sony, not a different company (if i'm not mistaken?).

it will stay here.

they will prolly just throw more mods in here or just do nothing at all.

Message 9 of 18 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Nov 30, 2008

OddSix wrote:

eaglefan129 wrote:

+1 kudos for every one , because you all made a good point , one on the other !!

There were a group of people on the planet not too long ago that enjoyed censoring all things they didnt agree with. They called themselves Nazis. They too had an agenda and infiltrated the political system of their country. They too called themselves patriots. The United States was founded on religious freedom and the right to worship as freely as you see fit. It was not founded by a bunch of narrow minded totalitarians that tried to force their book of fairy tales on everyone.
Message 10 of 18 (7 Views)
0 Likes