Feb 21, 2010
Well done, congratulations.
PlayStation Home Today
Message 10 of 61 (0 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: The Freedom of Home

Feb 21, 2010
Nice post Camron,,, Glad to hear that you enjoy Home - I find it a great place to visit between playing games - I just wish there was a little more user customazation to our avatars - now that would be a great freedom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 61 (0 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 21, 2010
Home isn't free until the pervs are out... which will be never.. but still the fact on the disabillity thing is true another reason why people are on Home alot is because in real life no one excepts em for who they are so they come on home and can be their selfves and make friends that like all the stuff they do... like me there is NO1 in this town that likes techno music and stuff but on Home i met tons of people that do and eventually found out they like basically everything i do... Home isn't my second life.. its my first life.. if that makes sense..
Message 12 of 61 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1307 posts

Feb 21, 2010

Thanks guys I hope people notice

Message 13 of 61 (0 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Feb 21, 2010

boyisty112 wrote:

Home isn't free until the pervs are out... which will be never.. but still the fact on the disabillity thing is true another reason why people are on Home alot is because in real life no one excepts em for who they are so they come on home and can be their selfves and make friends that like all the stuff they do... like me there is NO1 in this town that likes techno music and stuff but on Home i met tons of people that do and eventually found out they like basically everything i do... Home isn't my second life.. its my first life.. if that makes sense..

Home is always free. Meaning we can use anytime all day 24/7. The pervs are just there.

Message 14 of 61 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1307 posts

Feb 21, 2010

footballrule wrote:

boyisty112 wrote:

Home is always free. Meaning we can use anytime all day 24/7. The pervs are just there.

Well the pervs will always be around

Message 15 of 61 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Feb 21, 2010

I have to give you credit for your positive message.  I have been experiencing a bit of harassment in home and even here lately and wish I had a better ability to just shrug it of.  Your upbeat tone cheers me up. Thanks.

What FF Character are you?
Message 16 of 61 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1307 posts

Feb 21, 2010

Chrysolithos wrote:

I have to give you credit for your positive message.  I have been experiencing a bit of harassment in home and even here lately and wish I had a better ability to just shrug it of.  Your upbeat tone cheers me up. Thanks.

lol thank you 8)
Message 17 of 61 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Feb 21, 2010

CamronGirl wrote:

Well the pervs will always be around

Nice pic of your back side, oops, did I say that out loud?  just teasing

Anyhow, when will you be taking Opera's job?  I hear she is gonna retire.  I know you would be a good replacement.

Message 18 of 61 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
704 posts

Feb 21, 2010

Kudos to you! I read the whole thing and I agree!

Awesome thread. I wish the world can see it like this.

Pretty much it sounds exactly like something I would write.

Maybe PS home would be a better place if they all thought like this.

People take everything for granted now indays.

Unfortunately there needs to be a balance of good and bad.

Everything has it's purpose.

Youre's is toKeep it up!

Shine like a star above.

Never let yourself fall down!

Thanks for sharing. 

Message 19 of 61 (0 Views)