Apr 18 2007
By: woodwindpjh~ Wastelander 840 posts

The First Amendment gives Home Beta testers the right to...

5 replies 6 views Edited Apr 18, 2007
tell us what the heck it is, all the technical specs, and ANYTHING ELSE about it. it's your basic right. so do it. Sony  CANNOT stop you from speaking about ANYTHING. any other PS3 info it welcome also.
Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1394 posts

Re: The First Amendment gives Home Beta testers the right to...

Apr 18, 2007
Yes it does but in the beta contract it mentions (I think) that SCEA has the right to cancel your beta version cutting you off from the BETA Home network so you can talk all you want and not get any federal punishment or punishment in any legal way from SCEA but SCEA reserves the right to cancel BETA Home network access so talk all you want but don't expect to be in the BETA of Home long.
Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
620 posts

Apr 18, 2007
ok.... if you sign a bindeing agrement knowing that you are on gag. You CAN get in trouble

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement ;         I wish i could do that lil thing that makes a link say something els
* ̿̿'̿ '̿'\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿'̿ *
It is so nice to have a public speaking forum that doesn't edit or delete posts based
on the Mods opinion.!!!
thanks alot PSU and thank you Mods
Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 18, 2007
LINE 13:
  1. If we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms or any other terms of service or agreements connected with Home, we may take all actions to protect our interests, including terminating your participation in the Trials. We will not refund the cost of any purchased content or services.

http://www.homebetatrial.com/eula.html

Message Edited by red dog1 on 04-17-2007 09:14 PM
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Sorry, but you need to know a little bit more about law before you make comments like this, no offense.

The first amendment does not apply in cases such as this.  You wave your "rights" away when you sign the NDA.

Case closed.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
840 posts

Apr 18, 2007
should have looked into this more. sorry about the confusion
Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes