Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 16, 2012

purpledreams82 wrote:
GOOD!!! I hate that space!! It's a stupid sex filled space with pple that don't Give a freak about no one but just a piece of behind! The only Freaking good thing about that stupid space is the free rewards and special bundles! That's all!! Other then that, what kind of influence is that space giving kids?? It's a huge sex club! And pple are always fake! It's sick! I hope that freaking take it down! Good!

So wait, you DON'T like X7, or....

This was rather extreme. I'm pretty sure that most kids have seen actual people dressed in less than the go-go dancers, the waitresses and the patrons. I'm also pretty sure that they have seen people kiss before. Granted the space has lost some lustre, and the perpetually crippled flirt game features some incredibly cheesy pick up lines,  but I don't think the folks that frequent it regularly are going to hell because of it.

For every person that loathes a particular space there's most likely another who enjoys it. We've lost most of the spaces that were with us when Home opened. I don't see the need to hasten the demise of another.

Message 21 of 41 (259 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012
X7 is a waste of data.
Message 22 of 41 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 17, 2012

LoyaltyRyda_Para wrote:
X7 is a waste of data.

A waste? But there's always a good crowd of people there.

As well as people who enjoy the pre release week items, and even the freebies sometimes.

Message 23 of 41 (210 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I personally think it should offer more than it does since it costs either 15 or 10 dollars depending if you own garage already to even get in. I have seen what is included in the bundles on AZ4 and they are not impressive bundles even at a discount. Free items could be better as well. The benefit of being able to buy items one week early just is not a big deal in my opinion. I personally think that it should offer members better discounts bundles. Why not, for example, give a discount for things like the forgotten scribble shooter or something that may spark some interest. And developers should offer more than just early access to their items with maybe a free item of some of their content or discounts on some of their content at times for being a member. Beta testing access could be another addition to it. And why not have a build in arcade of something in the space with exclusive rewards or something since most people say the space itself is not too good. There is a lot of things x7 could do to boost the club's value so maybe action will be taken or else it probably will just end up being another forgotten space as time moves on.

Message 24 of 41 (199 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Is the date on this topic correct?

X7 has been second from the bottom and unable to be favorited since maybe six months ago?

How does this mark the end of X7 when nothing has changed?

Message 25 of 41 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Somnia_II wrote:

Is the date on this topic correct?

X7 has been second from the bottom and unable to be favorited since maybe six months ago?

How does this mark the end of X7 when nothing has changed?

What the OP means is, the x7 space itself was always in the featured spaces.

But for some reason, with the last update. It's no longer there.

Message 26 of 41 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

myalana wrote:

purpledreams82 wrote:
GOOD!!! I hate that space!! It's a stupid sex filled space with pple that don't Give a freak about no one but just a piece of behind! The only Freaking good thing about that stupid space is the free rewards and special bundles! That's all!! Other then that, what kind of influence is that space giving kids?? It's a huge sex club! And pple are always fake! It's sick! I hope that freaking take it down! Good!

So wait, you DON'T like X7, or....

This was rather extreme. I'm pretty sure that most kids have seen actual people dressed in less than the go-go dancers, the waitresses and the patrons. I'm also pretty sure that they have seen people kiss before. Granted the space has lost some lustre, and the perpetually crippled flirt game features some incredibly cheesy pick up lines,  but I don't think the folks that frequent it regularly are going to hell because of it.

For every person that loathes a particular space there's most likely another who enjoys it. We've lost most of the spaces that were with us when Home opened. I don't see the need to hasten the demise of another.

It is like a SEX CLUB.

Stop trying to deny it.

If you want more of that, go on Second Life.

Google it.

Home does not need that.

If ppl want that, then they should create a new one for adults where ppl would have to confirm theyre identity with a CC.

And do not complain about CC's, its the best way to prove they would be 18+.

I really dont think that a parent would let theyre 14 yo kid get on a ''Adult Home'' game program thing.

Home really need to come back to more neutral ground.

Everything became worse and too different since the Plaza was removed.

Message 27 of 41 (142 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I agree with the original post the fact x7 is now buried and overlooked is disgusting.

Ppl (including me) invested a lot of $$$'s in this space, unlike other spaces you do need to pay to use it, I did so under the impression the place would develop over time (especially the music) and now seeing it cast aside saddens me n makes me feel Sonys conned money out of me here.

I will be remembering this the next time such a space comes along.
Message 28 of 41 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

They should allow favoriting the space. Really that is all that is needed so you don't have to hunt for it. 

Message 29 of 41 (126 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Rosie_OO wrote:
I agree with the original post the fact x7 is now buried and overlooked is disgusting.

Ppl (including me) invested a lot of $$$'s in this space, unlike other spaces you do need to pay to use it, I did so under the impression the place would develop over time (especially the music) and now seeing it cast aside saddens me n makes me feel Sonys conned money out of me here.

I will be remembering this the next time such a space comes along.

I know right, i bought the Infinity Pool to have access mostly because we can see whats coming faster, but they changed NOTHING at all to the space.

They could have done something on Halloween, change the decor, but noooooo...

Message 30 of 41 (118 Views)