Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 17, 2012

we all know since x7 is not in the featured space's anymore people will forget all about it... so yes x7 is doomed if it's not put back on featured space's!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 31 of 41 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 17, 2012

LoyaltyRyda_Para wrote:
X7 is a waste of data.

x7 is for VIPS!  so i take it ur not a VIP!  And that means it's useless only to You...   But some of us like the FREEbies in x7 not to mention the .99 cents for value packs...  Those ROCK!

Only thing is they made some other Furniture packs at 4.99/1.00 each for 100 item's!  And then they go and add some of that to x7 as a.99 cent value pack for stuff we already got in the 100 item Bundles!  WTH!

 

Talk about crazy!

 

Other than that... 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 32 of 41 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
2394 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They should all favoriting the space. Really that is all that is needed so you don't have to hunt for it. 


I really hope they don't allow that.  You know, you can get to the space if you have PlayStation +.  I would have been able to favourite the space after getting a 30 day trial and be in there for free while others had to pay.  And then that's getting past the rentals that they sell to enter.


Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 33 of 41 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2007
Offline
184 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 17, 2012

goodSuM wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They should all favoriting the space. Really that is all that is needed so you don't have to hunt for it. 


I really hope they don't allow that.  You know, you can get to the space if you have PlayStation +.  I would have been able to favourite the space after getting a 30 day trial and be in there for free while others had to pay.  And then that's getting past the rentals that they sell to enter.


I hope they at least make the "x7 Entrance" favoritable. I mean, I can see not being able to favorite x7 itself, but like many others here, I don't want to dig to visit a space I visit weekly.

Message 34 of 41 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
3240 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 17, 2012

I don't see x7 going anywhere but if you think of it, when it was under New alot of ppl who couldn't get in would gather at the rope making it hard to target the entry point..now i can just run up and get in without that hassel Smiley LOL

 photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 35 of 41 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 18, 2012

Zeelot wrote:

I don't see x7 going anywhere but if you think of it, when it was under New alot of ppl who couldn't get in would gather at the rope making it hard to target the entry point..now i can just run up and get in without that hassel Smiley LOL


I was there Wed at the ropes and there was a person yelling at the guards to let hime in blah blah blah crap!

 

I went past the ropes and was upstairs in a flash!  That person most likely standing outside all day and didn't get IN! 

 

 

LOL!  Too Funny.....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 36 of 41 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/29/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 18, 2012

it could be worse too, those that have access to it could be forced to spawn there when getting on Home LOL

 

you DO NOT want that.

 

 

Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 41 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

we all know since x7 is not in the featured space's anymore people will forget all about it... so yes x7 is doomed if it's not put back on featured space's!

 

 


Plenty of people are there Wednesday morning after maintenance; checking out what new shop items there are.

 

Message 38 of 41 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Offline
4688 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 20, 2012

x7 - Copy.jpg

 

Message 39 of 41 (87 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/26/2008
Offline
2949 posts
 

Re: The End of X7?

Nov 20, 2012

We really really do need to be able to add the entrance to favorites.  As to it being a sex club........Uh no.  Really its not even close to it.  Its like saying US, Canada, Britain speak the same form of english.


BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 40 of 41 (68 Views)
0 Likes