Apr 30 2013
By: ILLUMIN-X Fender Bender 3241 posts

The Dog Park at Acorn Meadows Park

[ Edited ]
7 replies 574 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

At the 0:26 mark there's a dog park scene. Is this suggesting that FINALLY we will be getting some NEW dog companions for Home soon ?

dp.png

Message 1 of 8 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: The Dog Park at Acorn Meadows Park

Apr 30, 2013
From the update post: " For the dog lovers amongst you, spend your time with your favourite VEEMEE dogs in the Dog Park or take them for a run around the Park. If you don't have a dog yet don't worry; you can choose from six new best friends in the Park store."

Sounds good, but I am not a dog person haha.
Message 2 of 8 (557 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Yeah, the update that Glasswalls posted mentions there will 6 of them to choose from at the Park Store.

Spring is here, and it's time to experience the great outdoors in VEEMEE's Acorn Meadows Park. With wide open grassy spaces, rolling green hills, leafy hedges, oak trees and a beautiful lake, Acorn Meadows Park is the perfect place to relax, hang out with your friends and meet new people. You can exercise your dog, mess around on the lake with a friend in a pedal boat, or take a bicycle ride for two. Why not take a ride around the Park on the miniature steam train and tour the park in style. Feeling hungry or thirsty after your exercise? Buy a steaming cup of Joe from the coffee kiosk or a hot dog or ice cream cone. For the dog lovers amongst you, spend your time with your favourite VEEMEE dogs in the Dog Park or take them for a run around the Park. If you don't have a dog yet don't worry; you can choose from six new best friends in the Park store. As a special welcome from VEEMEE, every player is given 200 Acorn Vouchers for free the first time they enter Acorn Meadows Park. Use your Acorn Vouchers to enjoy the many activities available in the park. The more you do in The Park the more experience points you earn. Cash in your experience points to buy an ice cream, a coffee, or even a bike! Each time you level up you will be given even more free Acorns. There are loads of ways to earn experience points in Acorn Meadows Park. There are also lots of rewards up for grabs, with tasks and challenges galore. Can you find them all? Check out the Notice Boards around the park for more information. Acorn Vouchers can also be purchased in the Park store - buy or earn them; it's up to you! VEEMEE are delighted to bring a bit of nature to PlayStation Home. Over the following weeks and months, more and more challenges, rewards and activities are going to be added to Acorn Meadows through regular updates. We hope you enjoy them! We would love to build future content for you so let us know what you think by posting on the Official Home forums, sending us a tweet, or emailing them your ideas.

Message 3 of 8 (556 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Yanno I read that twice and the highlited part musta went straight thru both of my ears, with no stops in between.

Sheeesh talk about a long day.

Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 30, 2013

oooh! I like the looks of the bikes! Tandam will be interesting. I wonder if it's an npc or a friend

Message 5 of 8 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
635 posts

May 1, 2013
Wish one was going to be a Boxer!!
Message 6 of 8 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

This space looks amazing! Looks like I'll be buying my first dog on Home. I already have 2 cats so I hope they get along ok. Cat Tongue

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 8 (405 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

May 1, 2013
It would be cool if you could name your dog. I don't have a dog, but I have a Lil' Reaper. Maybe he can show the dogs how to play dead!
Antonio Xul
Message 8 of 8 (360 Views)
0 Likes