Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: The Cutteridge Haunted Estates update

Oct 4, 2012

Wirp wrote:

Nice collection of info, pheonixgate1! Here are a few things you may have missed.

- Visitors to space dorecieve the Mysterious Librum reward.

- Having the full 12 users in a space at once does not reward you with anything.

- The mirror supposedly had "Help Me" appear on it before, but on much rarer occasions.

- Entering the kitchen now can sometimes result in all the cupboard doors flying open and shaking, along with the flames in the fireplace turning green.

All in all, I like that Cutteridge Estate is evolving, but I'm worried that some of the new clues may conflict with the story I'm writing for the contest.

Isn't the Mysterious Librum reward the new book that is for owners only?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 65 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I would buy the space because i think its cool, but im too scared lol, im not a fan of horror, but you know, this Cutteridge Estate is cool, but i dont think i would buy it cause its not a space that i would go to often, not alone anyway, so i preffer going to a friend that got it xD

Message 22 of 65 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Wirp wrote:
Some of the features have been temporarily confiscated, but they are supposed to be returning later on.

[Cutteridge Spoiler Alert]

The thing running around outside of the house is the scarecrow.

I knew there was something weird about him, the creepy little creeper.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 23 of 65 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 5, 2012

It's pretty decent. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 24 of 65 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I would like to add something I noticed and don't recall being in the space, before.

Last night, I had friends over and I kept hearing a squeaking sound in the entrance room and dinning room, but they couldn't hear it. So I muted my TV for a while to see if it was maybe a non-space related sound and the squeaking sound did stop. Once I unmuted the TV, the squeaking sound returned. It wasn't a constent squeak, it would just happen every few minutes. To me, it sounded like bats in a wall or maybe mice. It was weird.

I do love that space and can't wait to see what else happens. It really is the perfect space, if you want to feel creeped out.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 25 of 65 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Oct 5, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Isn't the Mysterious Librum reward the new book that is for owners only?

It's possible I got the name of the item confused, but upon visiting my friend's Cutteridge Estate I did recieve a book reward that is a hand item in the wardrobe.

I do not own this space, so clearly there's a new reward available for guests. I think I might get around to purchasing it if they ever do release a clubhouse edition.

Home Signature.jpg

Message 26 of 65 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Wirp wrote:

It's possible I got the name of the item confused, but upon visiting my friend's Cutteridge Estate I did recieve a book reward that is a hand item in the wardrobe.

I do not own this space, so clearly there's a new reward available for guests. I think I might get around to purchasing it if they ever do release a clubhouse edition.

A friend of mine invited me to her space and I got the new book, too. I thought the new book that is out was for owners only. I was wrong. The new book is for owners and guests. Woman Happy Wish the first book was for guests, too. I really like that one more than the new one.

Message 27 of 65 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Oct 5, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

A friend of mine invited me to her space and I got the new book, too. I thought the new book that is out was for owners only. I was wrong. The new book is for owners and guests. Woman Happy Wish the first book was for guests, too. I really like that one more than the new one.

I'm just glad I was able to snag that fantastic Lost Soul costume from the manuscript mini-game before it was "confiscated". Although, reward or no reward, I would really like to see them bring that game back soon. I found it to be very fun.

Home Signature.jpg

Message 28 of 65 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Oh! Thank you! I hadn't seen the kitchen one yet.

Also, I confirmed that you CAN see the empty cross where the scarecrow used to be, if you go up on the balcony and look across the cornfield, you can see it against the mist. (Use the camera in First Person to get a good zoom).

Anyone notice that there is noticeable mist INSIDE the house now? And has anyone gotten a shot of the ghosts when they appear across the screen?

Club: Nachtmere
Message 29 of 65 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Wirp wrote:

I'm just glad I was able to snag that fantastic Lost Soul costume from the manuscript mini-game before it was "confiscated". Although, reward or no reward, I would really like to see them bring that game back soon. I found it to be very fun.

I am, too. I think it was in this thread or the other thread about the Cutteridge Estate that I saw someone mentioned that the ghost game will come back to the space later. I hope that is true.

Message 30 of 65 (279 Views)
0 Likes