Apr 30 2013
By: raiden362003 Hekseville Citizen 223 posts

The Complex help

8 replies 257 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

For whatever reason I ended up buying all of the parts to the complex and now for a few weeks I have tried my best to think of how one could decorate this space. I do like the concept of it and love the  seamless transition from room to room (wish the mansion had this) but cannot come up with a way to decorate it given each rooms different look. Any ideas, themes or furniture type would be greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 1 of 9 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: The Complex help

Apr 30, 2013

I have 2 of the areas. I have my biodome as a virtual park with the bunny den and bird items from juggernaut games, and a lot of plants and benches, a picnic table and a hot tub. The dock I have set up as a military dock

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 9 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Apr 30, 2013

shewwww for a minute there I thought I might have been the only one that bothered to buy any of the pieces to it. I like the park idea for the biodome, it is the one section that doesn't have that military theme feel to it. thank you for the input.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 3 of 9 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

May 3, 2013

To me, the space just screams out "Sci-Fi Thriller or Villain's Hideout"  So I'd decorate it with items that follow similar themes.

For me personally, I find the space far too vacant/dead.  Even ones Ive seen decorated fully just feel like there is no life there and that the facility was recently abandoned.  The fact that there are no boats in the dock area, no missile in the silo, no animal life in the Bio Dome, and no interactive features in the Living Quarters (or any of the areas for that matter) - just makes the place feel empty - even when decorated.

Compare this to the Post Apocalypse Apartment (which is nearly four years old) which allowed you to start and stop ventilation which changed the smoke in the area, and how after a few minutes in the space the space comes alive with a recorded alert message, flashing lights, and protective doors that close to cover the windows.  While much smaller than the Complex, it feels more alive.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 9 (197 Views)
First Son
12 posts

May 12, 2013

I got the Complex, but EVERY time I try to get one of the rooms it sends me to the store and I can't find ANY of them to get.  What's the deal?  Anyone know?  I even tried all the stores even though it is a nDreams room.  Found the club house but not the rooms to add-on.

Graywolf_1969
Message 5 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11822 posts

May 12, 2013

I'll show you mine if you want.

Message 6 of 9 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 12, 2013

Thanks, but I have seen the rooms.  I just can't find the right area to buy them.  I have looked at all the nDreams stuff I can find.  

Graywolf_1969
Message 7 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Why am I spending all this time decorating this space when no one can get into them to see it.... Unless I just decorate the main space.. a friend bought the place also .. But we cannot get into each others other spaces to see what they have done :-(

Message 8 of 9 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 9, 2013
@TooSweetBlond it is a bug that ndreams stated will be fixed soon
Support Forums
Message 9 of 9 (104 Views)