Survivor
1979 posts

Re: The Borat swimsuits

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

Well y'all can rest assured that Enistachia/Enis/En will add some class to these new items.  I will have some photos of the lovely, tasteful outfit very soon.  With my first August set of photos.  July

Message 101 of 107 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Aug 9, 2013

The fun part about this is you can go to any catalog online and find similar swimsuits and OMG... no age restrictions!!

You mean clothing isnt branded based on age??

Some of the childish things people want to complain about gets very boring.

If these people got their way then I want a age ban on having a device that connects to the internet!!

I used to work at an ISP and one thing we always joked about was how their needs to be a law because some people were too stupid to be allowed a computer.

I mean when you tell a person to 'right click' on 'My Computer' and you hear the sound of glass being tapped and the user says "you told me to 'right click on my computer'.

*Forehead slap*

Some people take the freedoms they have for granted... and dont appreciate what little freedoms they have.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 102 of 107 (282 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 9, 2013

you clowns make up excuses not to buy stuff . noobs

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 103 of 107 (279 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 9, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

you clowns make up excuses not to buy stuff . noobs

That's my wallet's job actually. >.> Depending on the day it spits moths or a dust cloud at me. SOMETIMES I see money in it, but then I buy stuff and it spits another moth at me. >.<

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 104 of 107 (275 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Edea,

We dont have to make up excuses NOT to buy stuff. We simply just do not buy into tasteless and ugly products.

And IDK why you associate "NOOBS" with avoiding the junk on Home. I probably have more stuff on Home than you do. LOL

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 105 of 107 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Oh hello again, everyone Smiley Happy

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 106 of 107 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
1584 posts

Aug 10, 2013
This thread appears to have run its course. Locking it down.
Message 107 of 107 (182 Views)