Gaming Beast
1458 posts

Re: The Barn of Fame Contest| PS3 Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

May 31, 2014

Rule update:

"

Q:Am I allowed to win more than once?

A: Until Lockwood will release the exclusive prizes for the contest,  players are not limited to the amount of winnings. When Lockwood will release the exclusive items, you will be able to win only once.

Please note though, that you can win only one prize per week, that means that if you have uploaded more than one scene for the weekly contest, even if both of them are the best scenes, I will be able to award you only ONE prize.

It is still worth to upload a lot of scenes though, as it increases your chances."

according to the rule update, you are more than welcome to upload more than one scene to the weekly contest, but I will only be able to award you one prize, even if more than one of your entries, are the best of the week. It is still worth though to create more than one scene per week, as it is increases your chances to win.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 51 of 81 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: The Barn of Fame Contest| PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Jun 1, 2014
Where, if still available, can I get that awesome horse?
Message 52 of 81 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jun 1, 2014

goldVamp34 wrote:
Where, if still available, can I get that awesome horse?

From the frequently asked qustions (F.A.Q) on the first page of this thread:

Q: How do I get a Drey Black Stallion Prop?

A: To purchase a Drey Black Stallion Prop, please follow these instructions:

Lockwood store->  Drey (Golden unicorn head Icon) -> Furniture-> Drey Black Stallion Prop.

The price of this horse is 1.49 US Dollars in the United States, or 1.49 Euros in Europe.

Alternatively, Lockwood has posted a multiple use code a while ago, if you redeemed it, and have this item, you can join the action right away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 81 (585 Views)
Gaming Beast
1458 posts

Jun 1, 2014

Thanks Julian :smileyhappy:.

Yes, at the moment, you can purchase the Drey Black Horse, but I am currently working that Lockwood will renew the redeem code, they have gave away on the past, so people will be able to get it for free.

torag365Signature

Message 54 of 81 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2014

How do I move my pictures from the PS3 to somewhere I can upload and share them?

How much does that telescope thing cost and where can I get it in order to be able to take aerial photos?

Are we able to edit the picture in anyway, for example fixing the lighting?

Message 55 of 81 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1458 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

How do I move my pictures from the PS3 to somewhere I can upload and share them?

How much does that telescope thing cost and where can I get it in order to be able to take aerial photos?

Go to the 'Pictures' tab at the XMB menu->Hover over the photo you wish to copy->Press Triangle->'Copy'->Copy the photo to a device (USB Flash Drive for example)-> Connect it to your computer-> Create a response-> On the top menu select the small tree icon (Insert/Edit image)-> Add the photo you wish to add.

Regarding the Juggernaut Telescope, it costs 1.99 US Dollars, and can be bought from the Juggernaut store, under "Bramblenook Farm), however, I personally never use it, so it is really not a must. But if you still want to buy it, you are obviously more than welcome to do so. :smileyhappy:

If you copy the picture to your computer, I believe that there are various of programs that will let you to edit your picture.

And yes, it will not turn your image into an invalid entry, so let your imagination go wild :smileytongue:

Please do not hesitate do get in touch, if you need additional assistant. 

torag365Signature

Message 56 of 81 (546 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5750 posts

Jun 1, 2014
Just realized I replied via PM but forgot to post here! :smileysurprised:

Thanks torag and Lockwood, and congrats to all this week's winners!

Message 57 of 81 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1458 posts

Jun 5, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
Just realized I replied via PM but forgot to post here! :smileysurprised:

Thanks torag and Lockwood, and congrats to all this week's winners!

My pleasure Stephie!

In other news, due to @LKWD_Mike retirement, I had to reestablish a connection with Lockwood, Tomorrow I will not declare any winners, but all entries from this point will compete on next week contest.

Sorry about that, and may the horse be with you!

torag365Signature

Message 58 of 81 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Jun 6, 2014

Thank-you for picking my bar horse!  I was regretting not showing the "behind the scenes" pictures like Mermaid-KT did.  It took me about a hour to get everything right...finding the right items that would get the horse to the right height, which turned out to be four cups of coffee.  As for the lighting, I put orb lights under the horse and tipped a street lamp over on the landing above the horse.  The orb lights are a white light and the street lamp was a yellow light, which prevented the wood from looking washed out  with the white lights.  I still plan on posting more photos just because it is fun!  

Message 59 of 81 (446 Views)
Gaming Beast
1458 posts

Jun 6, 2014

terrybarracuda wrote:

Thank-you for picking my bar horse!  I was regretting not showing the "behind the scenes" pictures like Mermaid-KT did.  It took me about a hour to get everything right...finding the right items that would get the horse to the right height, which turned out to be four cups of coffee.  As for the lighting, I put orb lights under the horse and tipped a street lamp over on the landing above the horse.  The orb lights are a white light and the street lamp was a yellow light, which prevented the wood from looking washed out  with the white lights.  I still plan on posting more photos just because it is fun!  

My pleasure Terry.

You are well deserved it!

I am  looking forward to see more entries from you :smileyhappy:

torag365Signature

Message 60 of 81 (425 Views)
0 Likes