Gaming Beast
1494 posts

Re: The Barn of Fame Contest| PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

May 29, 2014

That is a great scene Buck!

But unfortunately you need to use The Black Drey Horse in order to make it a valid entry.

Sorry about that!

In other news, we have less than twenty four hours before I annouce the first week winner of The Barn of Fame contest, get your horses, and ride to the CAKE! Smiley Happy

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 41 of 81 (784 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 29, 2014

torag365 wrote:

In other news, we have less than twenty four hours before I annouce the first week winner of The Barn of Fame contest, get your horses, and ride to the CAKE! Smiley Happy

I'm not too sure if this qualifies, and you did say ride to the cake, but... half the horses in Acorn Park turned up, and WE NEED A BIGGER CAKE!!!

horse1.jpg

horse2.jpg

I dont know how to take aerial picks, so I had to improvise, so here is a behindthe scenes pic:

behindscenes.jpg

Hope these pics, or atleast the first two, qualify, and thankyou for taking the time to put this competiton together Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 81 (767 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

May 30, 2014

Hi folks,

We have seen some amazing scenes this week, and I will announce the winners shortly!

All scenes that will be upload from this point, will compete on this week contest (May 30th-June 6th).

See you later!

torag365Signature

Message 43 of 81 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

May 30, 2014

RESULTS: May 23rd-May 30th.

Greetings everyone!

This week, we have seen six entries, from four people.

Since I have 5 codes to giveaway, all participants will win a cake! W00T W00T Smiley Very Happy

The winner:

I had tough decision between @Mermaid-KT entry, The Park Party to @terrybarracuda entry, The Barman

A_Horse_Walks_into_a_bar.jpg

horse2.jpg

Why The Barman Scene?

This lovely scene, is very minimal (We only see one horse plus some furniture), however it is very precise.

You see, the bar table at the Saloon, is very high. Therefore it would not be possible to simply place the horse on the floor, because you would not be able to see it. Terry had to place objects on the floor, before placing the horse, in order to ensure that you can see the horse above the table, but yet, not too high. Additionally, there was a risk, that due to the wood dark color, the lighting quality of the scene would has been damaged, Terry managed to avoid it, and keep on a good lighting quality.

Why The Park Party?

It is clear from the scene, that Mermaid put a lot of effort into this scene. There are a lot of horses, and she managed to get the "Rush" affect, the table with the cake is very colorful, and the horses seem very natural on the grass.

Both scenes are funny and personify the horses properly.

I had to decide here between quantity and precision, and since both aspects are important for me, I have decided to declare both entries winners. 

It was important for me that you all will be able to see what I am looking for, when I pick the weekly winner, I hope that these scenes will be sources of inspiration to all of you who want to participate.

Welcome to The Barn Of Fame Mermaid-KT, and Terrybarracuda!

Full results:

1.Mermaid-KT

1.Terrybarracuda

Runner Ups:

3.StephieRawks

4.Terrybarracuda

5.Al2009Man (The reason Al ended 5th, is because the focus is on his avatar, and not on the horses, please read the FAQ section, to increase your winning chances) Smiley Happy

That is it for this week, you should receive your prize directly from @LKWD_Mike , via XMB message or Private Message, so please keep an eye on both boxes.

May the horse be with you!

torag365Signature

Message 44 of 81 (721 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

May 30, 2014

Just a suggestion for those who want to take areial photos, check out the telescope from Juggernaut games. It takes areial photos outside of the limits of your space barriers, you have filters to change the coloring effect, a light for darker spaces, 360 degree radius so you can even take photos from below or under an object and it also takes video. Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 81 (713 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

May 30, 2014

Hi folks,

Mike is out of the office, and threfore the codes will be given to the winners only on Monday. 

Sorry about that!

torag365Signature

Message 46 of 81 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 30, 2014

Oh wow, Thankyou Smiley Happy  and congratulations to @terrybarracuda as well Smiley Happy

Thankyou Torag for taking the time to set up this competiton and picking mine (and terrys) pics. It was your comment about 'ride to the cake' that gave me the thought to enter the pic that I did.

Thankyou also to Lockwood for the prizes Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 81 (670 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

May 30, 2014

I am delighted to hear you are happy Mermaid.

Your entry was really impressive, and Terry entry has been created back at the old thread, and since then I really loved it.

Hope to see you this week as well!

torag365Signature

Message 48 of 81 (667 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

May 30, 2014

Congratulations Guys!!!

Message 49 of 81 (660 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

May 31, 2014

Mermaid-KT wrote:

torag365 wrote:

I'm not too sure if this qualifies, and you did say ride to the cake, but... half the horses in Acorn Park turned up, and WE NEED A BIGGER CAKE!!!

horse1.jpg

horse2.jpg

I dont know how to take aerial picks, so I had to improvise, so here is a behindthe scenes pic:

behindscenes.jpg

Hope these pics, or atleast the first two, qualify, and thankyou for taking the time to put this competiton together Smiley Happy

I've seen worst.

Message 50 of 81 (632 Views)
0 Likes