Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

Re: The Barn of Fame Contest| PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

May 23, 2014

The Zebra Did It!! (99 Drey Horses in Harbor Studios)

Who_Let_the_Zebra_In.jpg

Message 11 of 81 (754 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

May 23, 2014

Whinny-Hollow Romance

"these flowers are delicious!"

Whinny_Hallow.jpg

Message 12 of 81 (748 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
139 posts

May 23, 2014

No Saddles Allowed!!

A_Horse_Walks_into_a_bar.jpg

Message 13 of 81 (745 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

May 24, 2014

Awesome entry Al! Smiley Tongue

Welcome back to the Runway Terry!

In other news: In Friday I will announce one winner and up to 4 runner ups!

I will keep you up to date if a Drey Horse code will be given to me by Lockwood.

Keep the good scenes coming, I have got A LOT of cakes this week Smiley Happy 

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 14 of 81 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11607 posts

May 24, 2014

torag365 wrote:
Regarding on how I decide the winner, please look at the FAQ section for the contest, I will do my best to keep it as fair as possible, and I am sure that the time will improve my judging abilities Smiley Happy

"Every week in Friday, I will pick the best entry of the week"

So basically, this is contest where people have to cater to your own personal tastes? This is worse than using Kudos, and we all know how those contests turn out.

At least have LKWD_MIKE chime in and verify if any of this is legit.

Message 15 of 81 (702 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

torag365 wrote:
Regarding on how I decide the winner, please look at the FAQ section for the contest, I will do my best to keep it as fair as possible, and I am sure that the time will improve my judging abilities Smiley Happy

This is contest where people have to cater to your own personal tastes?

No. Everyone has a different taste, and if someone has a different taste than mine, I cannot prevent him from winning this contest.

I am looking for high quality entries, for entries that make me feel that the person who have created the scene, invested time both on thinking and setting up the scene. Some of the entries I have seen at the last thread really did not hit my own personal taste, but I had to appreciate the time and thinking that the creators of these scene have invested.

However, obviously like every contest, this contest can become unfair, but fortunately, I have about 26 weeks before the real thing, and until Lockwood will give me the codes for the exclusive rewards, I will do my best to improve this contest from every week.

In addition to that, LKWD_Mike will supply the winners the codes directly, so you can be sure that Lockwood is closely following this thread and contest, and in return for their good will, I will do my best that this contest will praise their work and their name.

torag365Signature

Message 16 of 81 (682 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11607 posts

May 24, 2014

torag365 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

torag365 wrote:

This is contest where people have to cater to your own personal tastes?

No. Everyone has a different taste, and if someone has a different taste than mine, I cannot prevent him from winning this contest.

Some of the entries I have seen at the last thread really did not hit my own personal taste, but I had to appreciate the time and thinking that the creators of these scene have invested.

However, obviously like every contest, this contest can become unfair

Perhaps I phrased my question wrong. The bottom line is, your the host, you set criteria, and you're the judge and jury. If this doesn't set the tone for a completely biased contest, I don't know what does.

How is it that you can't prevent someone from winning? You most certainly can. Post a pic and I'll tell you if you won, really? That's almost as bad as post a number and I'll tell you if you're correct.

If Lockwood is really sponsoring this, then maybe LKWD_MIKE should be a judge also. This way, you won't get accused of picking friends or forum members you happen to like.

Message 17 of 81 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

May 24, 2014

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

If Lockwood is really sponsoring this, then maybe LKWD_MIKE should be a judge also. This way, you won't get accused of picking friends or forum members you happen to like.

Has I said, in the end LKWD_Mike is giving the codes directly to the winners. Therefore he is also monitoring the thread, and the winning entries. If I will feel, according to my feelings and feedback from both the community and Lockwood, that the contest is not fair, I will change the system.

Again, Lockwood will only give me the exclusive rewards in Novemeber, until then I will improve the contest every week, to ensure that it is fair as possible.

torag365Signature

Message 18 of 81 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2969 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

torag365 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Has I said, in the end LKWD_Mike is giving the codes directly to the winners. Therefore he is also monitoring the thread, and the winning entries. If I will feel, according to my feelings and feedback from both the community and Lockwood, that the contest is not fair, I will change the system.

Again, Lockwood will only give me the exclusive rewards in Novemeber, until then I will improve the contest every week, to ensure that it is fair as possible.

Apparently CMC's comments went right over your head. (Why do I find myself agreeing with her/him more and more lately.) Let's make this simple:

If YOU are the judge, there WILL BE bias.

Clear enough? Or do I need to explain how the human mind works to you, also?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 19 of 81 (656 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

May 24, 2014

I understand what CMC says, but I have 26 weeks to try the system.

Also, I have a lot of codes to giveaway (Five this week).

Here is my suggestion: Participate in the contest, upload scenes, and if you are not satisfied from the results/ feel they are not fair, share with me your opinion and/or suggestions.

Regardless to that, I can assure you that I will not judge scenes according to the person who has created them, but only by their quality. That means that even if the best scene has been created by the person I hate the most in the forums, I will still declare him the winner.

torag365Signature

Message 20 of 81 (644 Views)