Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: The Barn of Fame Contest| PS Home: The Horses' Fashion Runway

Jun 13, 2014

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Sweet Smiley Happy Thanks torag and lkwd for making this weekly contest possible. I cant wait to see what creative scenes everyone makes in the upcoming weeks.

congratulations!! Yo ureally deserve the victory!!!!   Smiley Wink

Message 71 of 81 (604 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Jun 14, 2014

USA_DonTnoD_USA wrote:

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

Sweet Smiley Happy Thanks torag and lkwd for making this weekly contest possible. I cant wait to see what creative scenes everyone makes in the upcoming weeks.

congratulations!! Yo ureally deserve the victory!!!!   Smiley Wink

I am delighted to hear people think I have made the right choice Smiley Happy

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 72 of 81 (581 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Jun 20, 2014

Hi folks,

Due to LKWD_Mike retirement, I have to temporary pause the contest.

I will keep you updated when the contest resumes.

Thanks,

Torag.

torag365Signature

Message 73 of 81 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Jun 27, 2014

All codes have been forwarded to the winners!

Really sorry for the huge delay.

If you won the contest, please see your inbox (Red envelope) for your code!

torag365Signature

Message 74 of 81 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Sep 27, 2014

Due to the service closure this April, I am afraid that my plans for the contest will have to be cancelled. I am sorry to those who have been waiting for it.

This November Lockwood should release two exclusive prizes for the contest:

The first a Golden Drey Horse.

The Second is a "I Am On A Horse" Cape.

Cape.png

I will chat with Lockwood to see what they can do.

torag365Signature

Message 75 of 81 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 21, 2015

Hi folks,

I am currently working on a slideshow of The Horses Fashion Runway.

All the photos in this thread, and on the previous thread, were added, but if you got additional scene you would like to add, please post it here, tomorrow I will finish collecting all of them.

torag365Signature

Message 76 of 81 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2015

Every good thing must to come to an end...

The Horses Fashion Runway was my ambitious goal to develop the most funny thread in the PlayStation forums, and to bring the entire Home community together.

While it was not went completely as I planned, it was a joy to see the creativeness of people here, and I hope you had fun, viewing the photos.

I have a lot of great Home memories from this thread, and I decided to make a video that is showcasing all the photos in The Horses Fashion Runway.

I have also decided to play "A Horse With No Name" by America, in the video.

"After nine days, I let the horse run free, cause the desert had turned to sea..." A Horse With No Name, America.

I find this song very related to the closure of Home, very soon we will have to farewell and to release our avatars free and we will no longer be able to be in Home, like the narrator in the song, unable to continue wandering in the desert.

Thank you all!

torag365Signature

Message 77 of 81 (176 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Mar 23, 2015
Ehhh...there was no wording in the original contest rules that said you could re-publish our pics any way you choose without credit. I don't care enough to make a big deal of it, but it'd be nice if you:
1) Edited the description on the YouTube page to acknowledge the PSN IDs of the people whose pics you "borrowed."
2) Include language in rules for future contests that say you might re-use submitted material without crediting them...or if you intend to re-use and credit accordingly, say so and stick to it.

Message 78 of 81 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2704 posts

Mar 23, 2015

torag365 wrote:

Every good thing must to come to an end...

The Horses Fashion Runway was my ambitious goal to develop the most funny thread in the PlayStation forums, and to bring the entire Home community together.

While it was not went completely as I planned, it was a joy to see the creativeness of people here, and I hope you had fun, viewing the photos.

I have a lot of great Home memories from this thread, and I decided to make a video that is showcasing all the photos in The Horses Fashion Runway.

I have also decided to play "A Horse With No Name" by America, in the video.

"After nine days, I let the horse run free, cause the desert had turned to sea..." A Horse With No Name, America.

I find this song very related to the closure of Home, very soon we will have to farewell and to release our avatars free and we will no longer be able to be in Home, like the narrator in the song, unable to continue wandering in the desert.

Thank you all!

I don't know about funny but it sure was nostalgic. I used two of my horses mainly on my Bramblenook Farm where they fit in quite nicely. I'm also reminded about the ability to ride horses in the western space with the train which is now empty for the most part when I go there which admittedly is not often. We sure had some fun. Loved the video and the choice of music by America was grand.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 79 of 81 (149 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2015

StephieRawks wrote:
Ehhh...there was no wording in the original contest rules that said you could re-publish our pics any way you choose without credit. I don't care enough to make a big deal of it, but it'd be nice if you:
1) Edited the description on the YouTube page to acknowledge the PSN IDs of the people whose pics you "borrowed."
2) Include language in rules for future contests that say you might re-use submitted material without crediting them...or if you intend to re-use and credit accordingly, say so and stick to it.

"I would like to thank the community, for showing their creativeness in the challenge, and share their works."

But good idea, I will see how it can be escalated. 

torag365Signature

Message 80 of 81 (138 Views)
0 Likes