Hi, Granny. There are two clubs mentioned that I see:

CMCSAVAGE: Home Freaks United (HFU)

chicagotops: Chicago's Style PROS

Message 30 of 63 (25 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Home Deco Clubs?

May 19, 2012

Sent! This may 11th gathering was an impromptu get together. The meet n greet for those who are interested and are already a part of will remain to be on may 24th 8pm CST! Hotshots golf space. But touring and showcasing begins when ever possible. I've been showing off for awhile. And thats what it's all about. All deco experts if u fancy yourself one, show off your skills!!

- Restless Dreams.
Message 31 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

May 21, 2012

I highly recommend this club if you have any interest in decorating.

Message 32 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 22, 2012

Sounds like a good idea for a club. If I used Home more than 10 minutes a week (nowadays) I would be tempted to apply for membership. I don't know if there's an option to change a club's name, but here's a suggestion: DECK TOUT (give it a minute) 

(A dentist visit has me on pain killers today so may be best to ignore my posts) 

Message 33 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 22, 2012

Seriously decked out. Already said it many times. My motto!

Just a heads up 2 all still interested. Thursday's are official meet ups! First one this thursday at HOTSHOTS GOLF SPACE! 8pm CST! All tours will be held afterwards. And from there as u wish with whomever.. Thursday's being official get togethers for all. Granny get with us... This first meeting will help establish club onwards, help build it up. But only if ur deco is PRO!

Thursday the 24th hotshots golf space 8pm CST !

Hotshots space official gathering space for club. Hope u join us fellow pro...

- Restless Dreams.
Message 34 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 22, 2012

Gosh darn it!! Thanks to a surprise scheduled maintenance the meet up will have to be postponed.  Thank u Sony. Hopefully and finally all these issues may be fixed. Otherwise, I will sure be frustrated. But the meeting will still be on!

If all in agreement the meeting will be next day. Friday 25th. Same space n place. Same bat channel. Hot shots.

Come one, come all. Come to impress!

- Restless Dreams.
Message 35 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 25, 2012

Official get together tomorrow. 8pmCST!  Ill be on home early evening thru... If any deco experts out there fancy yourself as such, come around n show us what u got! Send a pm thru PSN. Always showing off, so if any want tours, just holler...

- Restless Dreams.
Message 36 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

May 26, 2012

Hey Chicago! Thanks for the tours. I'm looking forward to the meetup tonight (8pm CST at the HotShots golf space). As per Esco's suggestion, I purchased the set walls from Loot's Ghostbusters store... SO COOL! I didn't know the bundle came with two real (and huge) walls. Boy, I might even consider buying some of those big cavernous personal spaces now that I can put walls up.

Also, clearly I MUST buy some of the screens I saw you put up in some of your spaces. They also make great room dividers.

I bet I'll have a whole lot of shopping items on my list after the tours tonight!

Message 37 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 26, 2012

Thank you everybody for a great start to the club. So looking forward to next week. Remember all that the meet ups will remain for Thursday's. I will keep posting post in activity board regarding club. Thank you all!! Had a great time.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 38 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jun 5, 2012

Hey guys, with e3 about and all the rage from the event.. Thursdays meet up may be postponed.

I will still show up, although i see e3 winning for the time slot! Just a heads up! If any are interested in maybe changing the thursdays meet up for a different day... Let me know so we can work around it.. Either way.. See you guys at hotshots on thursday or even friday!

Thx.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 39 of 63 (25 Views)
0 Likes