Ghost of Sparta
11096 posts

Re: Home Deco Clubs?

Jun 22, 2012

BkIyn_Finest wrote:

I reached out to this guy because i was under the impression this was a club for all who enjoyed deco.

A club to display your layouts and admire each others work as well as share tips and help others with their creativity.

Boy was i wrong.

If you are looking for a place to pat yourself in the back and fill that empty hole in your life then this is the club for you.

Don't get me wrong this guy is very talented and has some very good ideas and styles.

It was his need to be praised and his i am the best there is attitude that really turned me off to the whole idea.

Thank you for the post. This only validates my own observations. I certainly don't hold a grudge or have any hard feelings, it just became something that was not my intent or vision. I have a passion for Deco and like to show mine and see others. I like to help others with tips and am certainly open to criticism of my own places.

I am currently working on a new project and will be making a thread in the next day or so. This will involve Deco and give ppl the chance to show their stuff on a website.

Message 60 of 63 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Jun 22, 2012

hey CMC ... I am interested in participating.

I do not have that 'Im the best' bring your 'A' game attitude.

I just like the way I decorate and love to get new ideas from people.

Please keep me in the loop on this. It sounds fun.

Message 62 of 63 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11096 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Sure thing. I'm working on some final details now.

Message 63 of 63 (44 Views)
0 Likes