Highlighted
Jun 22 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Ghost of Sparta 11107 posts

The Bad Deco Club Idea Thread :(

62 replies 94 views Edited Jun 22, 2012

Are there any good deco clubs to join? I'm looking for an "active club" to share and get ideas. Ideally I would like to see its members touring each others spaces. This doesn't have to be a clubhouse, but a group that shares like interests. Weekly get together's would be ideal also. Thanks in advance

Message 61 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Re: Home Deco Clubs?

Apr 8, 2012

that sounds like a great idea,  an open public club  to showoff n see deco, im down, id b on the top of the list2 join

Message 1 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Also down 4 it!!  I know u like ur dark themes. Got em covered. 

I love to give tours. Already I can tell you, it's a best of best in the deco dept.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 63 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Well if there are none, I'll start one. I just bought a clubhuose and need to come up with a plan for it.

Message 3 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

Apr 9, 2012

i like the idea of an open public club.  maybe meeting once weekly 2share ideas. maybe use the clubhouse for the best of the best.  if ur looking for ideas i certainly have some great examples if ur interested.

Message 4 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Apr 9, 2012

That would be your best option. You obviously know what you're looking for in a club. I'm sure you'll come across people who share your ideas and would love to join your club. I'm sure you already know of the unofficial tome created by red_wesley. I wish you the best of luck.

Message 5 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11107 posts

Apr 15, 2012

I thought I'd give this more time to see who was interested. Due to overwhelming response from my friends and public (sarcasm), I'm going to give it a shot.

Club Name: Home Freaks United (HFU)

Mission: HFU is will be a club for hardcore home users (or those aspiring to be one). Members must be dedicated and

knowledgeable. The main purpose is to help each other with rewards, quests and any other aspect of home and just to

socialize. The 2nd objective of the club will be about Deco. Touring others spaces, giving and getting ideas, tips and tricks

and helping others to locate store items.

Clubhouses: Basic, Desert Haven, Moon Forest. Each my be used depending on event.

I plan to to keep this club active and fun, otherwise the money I spent will be in vain. I plan on doing weekly events and/or meetings with a few suprise's thrown in (gift give aways) Anyone interested please send me a friend request. This will be necessary for touring purposes.

Message 6 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

May 9, 2012

So are u going ahead with this. Seriously deco'ed out in my spaces. And I love to give tours. I'm sure esco serious about it too. An open club with shared home info and showcasing would be ideal. New items 4 display and suggestions on each others spaces. I would make it official with an emphasis on showcasing. Send me pm savage. However that hfu club title ain't working for me girlfriend.

Maybe, great deco experts...  Gde I guess. Lol.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 7 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
571 posts

May 9, 2012

im glad u brought this thread back chicago, i luv the idea,  i think it needs to be a club in public, otherwise id start one but my club has maxed cappacity of members.  posting pictures is nice  but places like mine just gotta be seen,  id luv to showoff my deco, which i no is the best of the best, n chicago, i like ur work also. u gave me sum great ideas in the past.  start it up chicago,  sum1 needs to just step up,  n thats the bottom line.

Message 8 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 9, 2012

Hey savage..im in home now talking to some 1 who is starting a decorators guild,her name...boxer_lady...shes right next to me and wanted me to holler at ya,shes a great lady and i know she would be more than happy to help and participate,she said to get hold of her..

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 9 of 63 (95 Views)
0 Likes