Following Clubhouses I own
Basic, Desert Haven, The War Room, Crystal Seashore, Men In Black Headquarters, Gothic Cathedral, The Space Station, Palace Of The Seven Winds, Cutteridge Estate, & Avalon Keep
This Biker Gang & Clubhouse IS NOT for you if
- You Wear Lockwood's Skinny Jeans - From a distance it looks like they say HO & I can't help but to laugh. Best try a different Gang if you do.
- Your Idea Of Recruiting Is Typing In Leet Speak - I've seen others do this in the past & all it makes me do is put them on Ignore.
- Your Intent Is To Hit On / Sexually Harass Others - I don't want to deal with issues that may stem from others if they do this & will easily get you kicked out
- You Have An Issue With People Using "The Wrong Gender" - I'm a Male & I use both. In fact I use my Female Avatar for most the games I play on PS Home.
- You Hate "Furries" - I tend to wear plenty of Animal Masks / Heads.
- You're Homophobic Or Use The Word Gay In A Degrading Way - I'm Heterosexual but I can't help but take the above as a sign of Ignorance.
With above exceptions you can dress however you want. However you would need to own a Locomotion Motorcycle that isn't labeled as a reward. I'll be inspecting your Locomotion Motorcycle prior to you being able to join.
After owning one of those Motorcycles Simply Post in this thread stating that you want to join. I'll send you a Friend Request then a Club Invite.
Starting Of With Flying Motorcycles. I may expand This Biker Gang into DCUO if Lobo's Motorcycle ever becomes available.
Places I'm considering hanging out on PS Home
- Alpha Zone 1 Maximum Tilt Lobby - Its a Motorcycle Game limited to 4 players.
- Great Edo Of Nippon - If anyone is up for Defend Edo Group Battle
- Sodium Hub - Nice little bar setting & I'm willing to help with the Drinking Game.
- Xi: Continuum - Even if you don't own the actual game to get into the rest of the public space The Parking Lot would be a nice space to show off Motorcycles. I could help with the Card Game There. (I also still need my 100 wins too I suppose.)
Well thats a first..Home's very first Biker Gang...lol...now all you need is a theme song.
Might I suggest CCRider ?
I was thinking more like "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf.
Is the gang like this?
Or more like this?
Easy Rider is amazing...
Wild Hogs? Not so much.
Looks like fun. There were 3 or 4 bikes at the Chistmas Party last night and they looked pretty neat. Good luck with your club. You should post some images of the group together. I suspect they'll be fun to see!
About it being "The First Biker Gang"
I semi doubt it. It took me longer than I thought to make a Tag. (Kinda still stumped as why I needed that to begin with.) It has been the first to advertise on this forum with actual Locomotion Motorcycles required.
About Theme Songs.
"Due to rights clearance issues
in Hell, the lyrics to Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell" have been omitted here. Just hum along."
- Lobo: Highway To Hell
Actually I have no plans for a Theme Song until better music controls are on PS Home. Playing music over a microphone just seems silly to me. And I rather not wait for a specific song to come up over a Loot Radio or similar radio like devices.
About how the Biker Gang could be like.
That's depend on how people want to dress. As long as it isn't Lockwood's Skinny Jeans I'm okay with it (well so far anyway). I hope its not like Wild Hogs. That movie was kinda dull & I usually get it confused with WCW's Hog Wild. I haven't seen Easy Rider but I did notice it used Steppenwolf's "Born To Be Wild" when I looked up that song.
I kinda got cold feet when recruiting on my own. Current Bikers who aren't on the forum may take offense to my "Is Not For You List". I also thought about trying to recruit anyone who had been on my friends list prior to me being active on this forum. But I think I'd be asking too much for them to spend $3.99 for at least one Motorcycle. It probably would've been an easier sell had they been $1.99 each & $4.99 bundled.
I forgot I also need to figure out how to move images from my PS3 to the Internet.