Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/01/2003
Offline
3345 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
The pilgrim hat with plaits/ long hair seem to be rewarded for winning witch race if anyone was wondering.

I got them for winning the multiplayer Witch Hunt. There was nothing different for winning single player.

Message 11 of 92 (650 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/01/2003
Offline
3345 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
The pilgrim hat with plaits/ long hair seem to be rewarded for winning witch race if anyone was wondering.

Cool, but why are you asking us which race it was? If anything, you should probably be TELLING us, right? Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Wink


I don't see Thew asking a question. (Witch ≠ Which)

Message 12 of 92 (651 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

I just noticed there is a board that counts how much food is made, there will likely be rewards when we make a certain amount of food as well. As a tip, don't make anything until you have all the ingrediants. They won't repeat if you have them in your inventory, but once used the ingrediants for what you made show up again.

Message 13 of 92 (645 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
The pilgrim hat with plaits/ long hair seem to be rewarded for winning witch race if anyone was wondering.

Cool, but why are you asking us which race it was? If anything, you should probably be TELLING us, right? Smiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley IndifferentSmiley Wink


I don't see Thew asking a question. (Witch ≠ Which)


It was a small joke using wordplay, dude, relax. Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 14 of 92 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
2587 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

3bfb811a68259e5dcd684978ad343a40.png0424023476bd8207742879fa1661a483.png08ba51871e467bcb818b8ad1800d5c99.png23ff8d2b2d271175d64f47e9fd8770e9.pngb7646ff16c8f41d09809ab8dd026b3a3.png25a62aa8479236efcd5f07097191bd74.pngd8b0128d5ece390cf904f5bacae83e76.png1f987e61a1ea2ab7224cf3169c8555e1.pngd20b98ce374b4822cadd2b4944b2067b.png3dce8b1a3f00edbb63c02d8f9e72e1be.png368ab7241d9c15e3c1313838d888e9e8.png7972c03a529c14c0463e00949f1c2370.png

Message 15 of 92 (640 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2127 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

not sure if there will be more seems the turkey dinner is missing some major sides like cranberry sauce and bread and deviled eggs lol

 

Message 16 of 92 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

Just want to say the Home Team did a nice job at Pier Park. I haven't had a chance to play anything but the ambiance there is pretty sweet. 

 

Smiley Happy

 

And thank you no promo items in the middle of everything. 

Message 17 of 92 (596 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Just want to say the Home Team did a nice job at Pier Park. I haven't had a chance to play anything but the ambiance there is pretty sweet. 

 

Smiley Happy

 

And thank you no promo items in the middle of everything. 



Yeah, it's nice, but I'm not raking up all this straw.

Message 18 of 92 (577 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
2587 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012
Yup, they made an excellent work with Thanksgiving this year.

*applauds* Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 92 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Thanksgiving Event Rewards (Spoilers?)

Nov 14, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Just want to say the Home Team did a nice job at Pier Park. I haven't had a chance to play anything but the ambiance there is pretty sweet. 

 

Smiley Happy

 

And thank you no promo items in the middle of everything. 



Yeah, it's nice, but I'm not raking up all this straw.


Need a few loco horses or cows for the straw but then who's gonna shovel up the...  oh nevermind.  Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 92 (557 Views)
0 Likes