I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Thanks to the Home Community!

Dec 19, 2008

I don't care what other people are saying. I think home is great and Cydonia_X and Locust_Star are doing a great job keeping us informed. Thank you guys for all of the hard work. For You guys and Sony to put so much effort into something that is free is amazing. Keep up the great work, and keep us informed. If people would just read the forums sometime, they would have figured out the slight problems that were happening with the new patch. But instead, at the first problem, they just hit New Message and complain and don't care about anything but themselves. If they could just stop and read the stickied notes at the top for once, they would know all that they needed. Instead, we have hundreds of threads talking about the same thing, and they aren't even going to lose their clothes after all. Come on Home Community. Stop and read before you post about how much you hate Sony or Home at the moment. If you don't like it, don't use it. Once again, thank you everyone for all that you have done for Home up to this point. Keep up the great work. Remember, this is a beta, but a great one at that.

Thanks,

Derek

Message 121 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3541 posts

Dec 19, 2008

Locust_Star wrote:

Hey all,

Still, the positive feedback we've gotten really goes a long way to keeping Cyd and myself energized (that, and gallons of coffee and Red Bull!) Thanks for sharing all those great thoughts with us. It is times like these that remind us how awesome it is, and how fortunate we are, to be serving this community. You all are the best.

- CydoniaX and Locust_Star

Yay Red Bull!

</shamelessplug>

Message 122 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 20, 2008
Thankyou for Home
First Son
6 posts

Dec 21, 2008
I second the above comments, thanks guys for not listening to the naysayers there are always people out there like that.  But really the people who just complain for no reason are jealous.  While there are some issues that need to be addressed and are worth people whining about I think you guys are doing an excellent job!!! Keep it up!! WHOOOOOOOO
Message 124 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Np

Message 125 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Dec 21, 2008

Locust_Star wrote:

Hey all,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for being so patient with us while we iron things out over here. From some of your posts, and many private message exchanges, it appears as if Home is working better for a lot of users. This is great news, but know that we're not about to get lazy on you. We're not going to stop working until it is time to stop working.

Still, the positive feedback we've gotten really goes a long way to keeping Cyd and myself energized (that, and gallons of coffee and Red Bull!) Thanks for sharing all those great thoughts with us. It is times like these that remind us how awesome it is, and how fortunate we are, to be serving this community. You all are the best.

- CydoniaX and Locust_Star

You're welcome

Message 126 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Thanks for what how there is no voice chat in home and how half of my friends won't get on cause of the bugs after the update.
Message 127 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 22, 2008
Our thanks to you, Cydonia and Locust... you're doing an amazing job of keeping up with the massive feedback response!  I can see that Home is going to evolve into something quite extraordinary - rock on!  PS3 pwns - and that's due in no small part to your efforts.  Kudos!  :robotvery-happy:
Message 128 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Dec 22, 2008
I want to thank the Home Community for the opportunity  for me to make contact and meet new friends online. I am looking forward to the unique experience of Home and its online features including multimedia launch and computer link.
A machine, no matter how advance it might become, is only as good as the programmers behind it.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 129 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Dec 22, 2008
i give a kudo for a mod thanking us
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 130 of 132 (5 Views)
0 Likes