First Son
8 posts

Re: Thanks to Legendary_Vicki, I'm able to do this!

Jun 3, 2013

the devil lies

Message 41 of 48 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: Thanks to Legendary_Vicki, real life fashion with Home

Jun 3, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

I just researched how to get that giant knife and according to Alpha Zone I need 98,400 Konami points. How do I get Konami points? I won't be home until the afternoon, so I though I'll ask to find out before I get on PSHome.

You compete in the dance challenges, at the penthouse.

It can take up to several weeks, to complete.

Or several months if you don't buy score boosters, or win dance offs. I've been at it since sometime last year (or longer, I forgot when this space opened up).

I tried to do this yesterday, but Holy Crap is it hard. My hand hurts trying to play that Dancing game. If I continue, I might get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Not to mention that music is Blecch! As cool as that Great Knifie is, I might have to pass. I only could stay there a few minutes as the music is terrible. I played the game twice and I only managed 75 Konami points. I think I was getting 1 point a minute plus a bunch a points I got when I entered the space. If it's 1 point per minute and you start from scratch, then it will take 1640 hours or 68 1/3 days or just over 2 months of toughing out terrible music and a painful, hand numbing game. 

Antonio Xul
Message 42 of 48 (202 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Don't many users simply sit in wardrobe overnight to get xp? 

Message 43 of 48 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I'd rather stay active and try to enjoy the game, but it's rather difficult.
Antonio Xul
Message 44 of 48 (192 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Perish_Song wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

I just researched how to get that giant knife and according to Alpha Zone I need 98,400 Konami points. How do I get Konami points? I won't be home until the afternoon, so I though I'll ask to find out before I get on PSHome.

You compete in the dance challenges, at the penthouse.

It can take up to several weeks, to complete.

Or several months if you don't buy score boosters, or win dance offs. I've been at it since sometime last year (or longer, I forgot when this space opened up).

I tried to do this yesterday, but Holy Crap is it hard. My hand hurts trying to play that Dancing game. If I continue, I might get Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Not to mention that music is Blecch! As cool as that Great Knifie is, I might have to pass. I only could stay there a few minutes as the music is terrible. I played the game twice and I only managed 75 Konami points. I think I was getting 1 point a minute plus a bunch a points I got when I entered the space. If it's 1 point per minute and you start from scratch, then it will take 1640 hours or 68 1/3 days or just over 2 months of toughing out terrible music and a painful, hand numbing game. 

It does take some severe patience, I've always been a large DDR fan myself so I had no issue with it and the music wasn't to bad for me, I just wish they added more.

I think it took me about a month of playing the game to achieve the sword (with very little sleep), so if you truly want it takes dedication or you could be like everyone else and fry your PlayStation by leaving it on and camping your avatar.

I too though prefer to enjoy the game and feel like I truly earned the sword.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 48 (157 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I think this thread deserves more kudos Smiley Very Happy
Message 46 of 48 (133 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 3, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
I think this thread deserves more kudos Smiley Very Happy

Here you go Julia! Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 48 (127 Views)
Lombax Warrior
20 posts

Re: Thanks to Legendary_Vicki, I'm able to do this!

Jun 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

klever_kitty wrote:

this is epic CJ,it went right over their heads an i laughed all yesterday Smiley Happy

kitty loves you xx

You really aren't that 'Klever' are you? Lol that is all I will say.

I told CJ that she might get some haters/trouble for doing this. I was surprised that it took so long to happen; I almost thought it wouldn't happen at all. Fortunately, its a little too obvious with a strange post coming from an even stranger ID that was created only an hour before that post appeared.

It's my biggest fan, they've been fail trolling my thread about PiP lol. Just ignore this.

Honestly, I think it's safe to say that they didn't mean any harm in THIS thread until someone called them out. Sorry guys, I saw no harm until things simply got out of hand.

Message 48 of 48 (89 Views)
0 Likes